November 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED: Nov 30th Chef Mickey's earlier breakfast or early dinner, party of 6

Have to trade: Nov 30th CM 11:10 breakfast for 6

:)

I have a few ADR's I'm going to cancel.............

Wednesday, November 25 Boma 6:35pm 2 adults/2 children

Wednesday, November 25 Yak and Yeti 4:30pm 4 adults/4 children

Saturday, November 28 Boma 4:35pm 2 adults/2 children

Saturday, November 28 Portobello's 6:50pm 2 adults/2 children

PM me if you want any of them! Originally I was having trouble getting through on-line and was kind of grabbing whatever I could....then things magically opened up!:goodvibes

Crystal place for Sunday November 29th! Great time 5:35PM
was for 2 adults and 2 kids

I am going to MVMCP needed an earlier time and I got 5 pm :)

I know this is not a ADR per se, but if anyone has a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservation between 8 & 9 am on 11/30 in the Magic Kingdom and does not want it PLEASE let me know. We have an ADR at CRT that morning at 10:20 and would love to do BBB before we go. princess:

Finalized all my ADR's today with DM. Here is what we have left over. Please PM me if you're interested. All are for a party of 5.

Up for grabs is:

11/24 - 1900 Park Fare @ 8:10am
11/26 - O'Hana Breakfast @ 8:40am
11/26 - Boma @ 8:45pm

11/28 - Crystal Palace @ 8:10am
11/28 - Flying Fish @ 6:05pm

:goodvibesLooking for :goodvibes
Le Cellier for lunch OR dinner on 11/27 OR 11/28 for a party of 5

Hope I can help someone out;)

WANTED:

Would love to have CP anytime from 4-5:15ish on Monday 11/30-- have a 5:55 to trade

(this is the only night I can try for Spectro on our trip and the 5:55 will be too late, our other MK day is baby boy's birthday and I cant give up the CM and our other MK days there will be no Spectro.)

Thanks!

Still looking for....
LE CELLIER for a party of 5 for Lunch or Dinner on 11/27!!!

Pretty please with pixie dust on top:goodvibes

WANTED: Nov 30th Chef Mickey's earlier breakfast or early dinner, party of 6

Have to trade: Nov 30th CM 11:10 breakfast for 6

:)

that 11:10 is going to be a lunch, not a breakfast. BK is over at 11:00 according to the CM I talked to when we booked for 11:20.

Just cancelled Friday November 13 - 5:45pm for party of 5 at 1900 Park Fare.
We decided to add another MVMCP to our trip so we needed earlier ADR's.

I am trying to book our make a wish trip and can't get anything for Mama Melrose's for dinner on 11/30. We are a party of 4 and would like something around 4 or 5 due to having young kids. If anyone can help please PM me. TIA

I am trying to book our make a wish trip and can't get anything for Mama Melrose's for dinner on 11/30. We are a party of 4 and would like something around 4 or 5 due to having young kids. If anyone can help please PM me. TIA

I just PM'ed you, but I have a MM for a party of 4 @ 2:30 on 11/30. Please let me know if you'd like it:goodvibes

I know this is not a ADR per se, but if anyone has a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservation between 8 & 9 am on 11/30 in the Magic Kingdom and does not want it PLEASE let me know. We have an ADR at CRT that morning at 10:20 and would love to do BBB before we go. princess:

I am not above begging... :rotfl:

Mistybella - thanks for posting your Garden Grill cancellation, I was able to snag it!!!

I have 11/26 at The Plaza for 3:05pm that I cancelled if anyone is interested.

WANTED:

Would love to have CP anytime from 4-5:15ish on Monday 11/30-- have a 5:55 to trade

(this is the only night I can try for Spectro on our trip and the 5:55 will be too late, our other MK day is baby boy's birthday and I cant give up the CM and our other MK days there will be no Spectro.)

Thanks!

Wanted to clarify that I am looking for CRYSTAL PALACE, not the candleligt pro on this date. Thanks!

And I have CP 5:55 to trade, just need earlier time to try to make Spectro.

I just PM'ed you, but I have a MM for a party of 4 @ 2:30 on 11/30. Please let me know if you'd like it:goodvibes

Thank you for your generosity :hug:, but this morning I looked online and was able to find a reservation for that day! :cool1:

Thank you again!

Stephanie

I have Chef Mickey on Thanksgiving, November 26th, 5pm. party of 5.

Going to the inlaws instead, so cancelling res. send me a pm with your name, phone, and how many adults/children and I'll change it for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter