November 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
My flight time changed which means:

up for grabs is Chef Mickey on 11/4 - 6:40pm for 6 . I will not canceled it yet in case someone wants it.

looking for an early (like 5:00) chef mickey dinner on 11/9 for 6 I have a late ressie for chef mickey at 7:50 if someone wants to trade an early ressie for a later one.

I also have a 4:50 teppen edo for 11/9 that I can trade for a chef mickey.

I am hoping for some major pixie dust!

Just wanted to let you know I cancelled Le Cellier for November 18th 2pm for lunch. If anyone wants it:)

We moved our vacation to the first week of November (from the last week of October) so I lost my Fantasmic preferred seating. If anyone cancels their preferred package for November 8 (at ANY restaurant that offers it!) could you PM me? I have Hollywood and Vine booked without the seating.

Also looking for CRT for November 4, breakfast or lunch. We have Tony's reserved for 6pm that night. If we get that, we'll also be cancelling Akershus for November 3 at 505pm.

Thanks! :)

Just bumping :)

Want: Hollywood and Vine November 22 Fantasmic for dinner. 4-5:30PM

Have to trade, one or all:
Nov 19 Crystal Palace 8:45AM
Nov 19 Liberty Tree Tavern 6:30PM
Nov 20 Biergarten 5:05PM
Nov 22 Hollywood and Vine 12:55PM

I have some other hard to get reservation, if you have Hollywood and Vine with Fantasmic preferred seating on November 22 for an early dinner and there's a chance you might trade it for something, give me a private message and maybe we can work something out.

If anyone makes thanksgiving ressys for four that they end up not needing, I'll take them, esp if they are at a buffet or all-you-can eat place.

I am not hopeful to get an adr when the window for t-giving day opens on friday (just hoping to go for the day).

If anyone decides to cancel a 1900 Park Fare dinner for any days between Nov 12-21, please let me know!!!! This was DD's only birthday dinner request, and I can't get an ADR at all :(

I called first thing this morning at 6am. Today was my 90+10 and it was all gone. I called at 7am and again, NOTHING. I called back later today and got a really great rep on the phone and she said there should be NO REASON it is all booked for that week. NOTHING is showing available. She said it must be some kind of fluke so I am fingers crossed and praying it is and we can get it.

Specifically... I want either the 22nd or 24th anytime for dinner.

The only thing I really wanted.

Sigh....

PLEASE let me know if anyone has anything available.

Can someone post the link to book on-line? I did not even realize this was an option.

I desperately want CRT for 6 people on 11/30 for breakfast. It is my Birthday, but I think I am dreaming!!! :confused3

I am looking for Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package for November 12th. I currently have H&V package, but I may cancel it.

I am looking for a Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic Package for Nov. 2. we have an Oct. 30 package booked but due to the kids strict school attendence policy we need to change our Fantasmic day.

Anyone want to trade? I really want to eat at the Brown Derby!

will be in MK for turkey day and got ressie for CP but really wanted to go LTT. if anyone is canceling please let me know. Also trying to get into 1900 PF for the 21st or 24th for dinner. We'll be going to US/IOA for those days and can't in for dinner. If anyone needs to cancel please PM me.

I called first thing this morning at 6am. Today was my 90+10 and it was all gone. I called at 7am and again, NOTHING. I called back later today and got a really great rep on the phone and she said there should be NO REASON it is all booked for that week. NOTHING is showing available. She said it must be some kind of fluke so I am fingers crossed and praying it is and we can get it.

Specifically... I want either the 22nd or 24th anytime for dinner.

The only thing I really wanted.

Sigh....

PLEASE let me know if anyone has anything available.

I'm looking for the 21st also and no luck...and I got online at 6am on my 90 day window also. I didn't think 1900PF was so popular.

We are desperately wanting a breakfast ressie for Chef Mickey's (party of 5) on 11/22. I cannot believe there is NOTHING available. I have a breakfast ressie @ O'hana's for same party size @ 10:05 if anyone would be willing to trade..:confused3

I'm looking for the 21st also and no luck...and I got online at 6am on my 90 day window also. I didn't think 1900PF was so popular.

Me either....I think larger parties might have a bit more luck than us parties of 3 or 4. I know people who had luck with parties of 5 or 6.

Just cancelled Ohana 5:00 dinner on Sunday November 22. Decided it just wasn't for us.
Hope this helps someone!

I am looking for T rex reservation for 8 (4 adults and 4 kids) for either 11/21, 11/22, or 11/23. Can anyone help? I have made several reservations that I could trade. Just PM me!

I am looking for T rex reservation for 8 (4 adults and 4 kids) for either 11/21, 11/22, or 11/23. Can anyone help? I have made several reservations that I could trade. Just PM me!

Try calling the restaurant directly - they do not give all their table to Disney to book through them

thanks for the info Happy99. i have been trying all weekend to get into t-rex. just called them directly. they don't take reservations but they take priority seating. just made ours for the 25th of november.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter