• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cancelled Tony's town square Sat Nov.21 at 6:40 Party of 7 (4 adults, 3 children)
Spectro @ 9:00, Wishes @ 10

Hi All,
Never heard much about LeCellier until now. Don't you know it is the only restaurant my 80 year old (born Canadian) father cares about. Yikes. Anyway, we are looking for ANY reservation from 11/8-11/12. I keep checking the online system and will be very diligent around the 45 day mark. Hopefully things will work out:thumbsup2

Thanks to anyone who has any ADR's to cancel there. Pretty soon we'll see them showing up on EBAY!:laughing:

Suzanne

CM I talked to said "Chef Mickey's doesn't DO lunch, it's breakfast" :confused3

I don't care what there is to eat, we'll eat whatever it is. We'd just rather not break up the day that early if we can help it. I had 2 dinners booked (to choose from) but then I had to move things around & neither day worked so I had to cancel them both & ended up getting slim pickings for reservation times for that day. But it's the only chance we'll have to see Wishes that week, so we're definitely doing it that day. We'd just prefer an earlier breakfast or early dinner.

CM told me that because Chef Mickey's is so busy, that they are adding lunch ADRs. She did not know the date this starts or when it ends. I was (thankfully) able to get a breakfast ADR.

I was looking for Chef Mickey's for dinner on Nov 30 for a party of 5. If anyone is canceling would you please let me know! I would love to take my girls there. Thanks!:)

We moved our vacation to the first week of November (from the last week of October) so I lost my Fantasmic preferred seating. If anyone cancels their preferred package for November 8 (at ANY restaurant that offers it!) could you PM me? I have Hollywood and Vine booked without the seating.

Also looking for CRT for November 4, breakfast or lunch. We have Tony's reserved for 6pm that night. If we get that, we'll also be cancelling Akershus for November 3 at 505pm.

Thanks! :)

Cancel both of these. But I WOULD love to grab 1900 Park Fare earlier than the 9pm ADR I have :rolleyes:

Finalized all my ADR's today with DM. Here is what we have left over. Please PM me if you're interested. All are for a party of 5.

Up for grabs is:

11/26 - O'Hana Breakfast @ 8:40am
11/26 - Boma @ 8:45pm

11/28 - Crystal Palace @ 8:10am
11/28 - Flying Fish @ 6:05pm

:goodvibesLooking for :goodvibes
Le Cellier for lunch OR dinner on 11/27 OR 11/28 for a party of 5

Hope I can help someone out;)

I'm almost ready to sell my first born for Le Cellier ressies on 11/27 or 11/28:rotfl2: I also have a Tutto Italia on 11/27 @ 2:25pm OR a Le Chefs de France on 11/28 @ 3:40 to TRADE for Le Cellier....:littleangel:

And I have a Le Cellier for the next day (Nov. 10) at 11:40 a.m. to trade. My ressie is just for 1, but I imagine the table would seat 2. If necessary I will call and verify before any trading is done.
Let me know.:goodvibes

I have a Whispering Canyon Cafe at 3 on Nov 26, I will trade for Liberty Tree tavern on the 26th between 2-6pm!

P.S. how does this whole trade thing work
:teacher:

Looking to trade,, We have a Hollywood and Vine fantasmic package for Nov 19 at 3:15pm. Would like to trade for MamaMelrose fantasmic package around the same time.

Hi all!

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's reservation for 6. Any breakfast, 8AM-10AM, from 11/1 through 11/7.

Thanks!

I'm looking for a Chef Mickey's on November 23 between 7:30 and 8:00 am or a Crystal Palace for November 23 at around 8:00 am.
I have a Crystal Palace for November 23 at 10:05 am that I can trade.
These are for a party of 6.
Thanks!

Has anyone eaten at Le Cellier on Thanksgiving? Regular menu available?? I have an ADR here and one at Mama Melrose's....which one to cancel??

I want to try the regular menu at Le Cellier!!!

looking for an early Chef Mickey Dinner any night 11/4 - 11/13

here is what I have to trade:
11/4 Chef Mickey - 8:15pm
11/9 chef mickey - 7:50pm
11/9 teppen edo - 4:50 pm

please pm me.

Has anyone eaten at Le Cellier on Thanksgiving? Regular menu available?? I have an ADR here and one at Mama Melrose's....which one to cancel??

I believe Le Cellier served a limited regular menu and traditional Thanksgiving menu in the past.

Just curious, how were you able to book both? I thought I read WDW was cracking down and cancelling duplicate reservations.

If you call WDW dine...they can look up the Thanksgiving menu for you!:thumbsup2

Not sure if u still need this but, I have a ressie for CM on 11/25 @ 6:35 for a party of 5.

I have a ressie at Chef Mickey for 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25. I need something LATER on the same day. No earlier than 7.

I have a lot of ressies that I might trade for a better time at CM. Specifically, I have Tusker House Breakfast on Saturday, November 28 8ish or Lunch at Crystal Palace on Fridaym 11ish. November 27. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter