Nov. 28, 2009 Western - Post Thanksgiving Relaxation Cruise

Wish I was ready to pack but starting to get it together in my head. I had forgotten about formal night until Allison mentioned it. So, now I have to go dress shopping! :confused: Ugghh! How dressy is everyone getting for formal night?

I forgot about that night too

My mother in law and sister in law have both been on cruises b/f (not disney) they say it has to be dressy

thank god i have a dress i bought for my husband's xmas party:yay:

its the kids i am fretting about:eek:

tee hee
hope that wasn't too sarcastic. :rotfl2:
Na! :lmao::lmao: I work with traders on a daily basis. I have a pretty tough skin. :goodvibes

Okay, I will keep posting so I can get to 10 and get the ball a cruisin'.
You need to post things like : Post 1, Post 2, Post 3. Do it on this thread and we'll know what you're doing. :)

My mother in law and sister in law have both been on cruises b/f (not disney) they say it has to be dressy

thank god i have a dress i bought for my husband's xmas party:yay:

its the kids i am fretting about:eek:
Doesn't need to be too dressy. Some people go all out with floor length gowns. I have a cocktail length dress that I'm going to wear. DD is wearing her Christmas dress and DH is actually wearing a tux. We found a really great deal on one and it worked out to be about the same price as a suit. So he bought it. He's also going to wear it to my parents for Christmas. We are so casual at Christmas that my parents will be laughing the whole day over his tux. :goodvibes

General GTKY…
1. Where do you live? North Bay, Ontario Canada

2. Are you married? How long? yes - 16 yrs

3. Do you have any children? Ages? yes 3 girls - 15, 12, and 9 and all of them going on 30

4. Do you have any pets? yes - dog - her name is pixie

5. What do you do for a living? Work? Stay at home? legal secretary

6. What is your favorite movie? all time hard to say - currently transformers 2, GI joe, the proposal

7. What is your favorite book? Dresden series, sookie stackhouse series, bone crossed series

8. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? too many to name

9. What is your favorite food? chocolate, desserts

10. What type of music do you listen to? Do you have a favorite group/singer/band etc.? country music

11. Where did you do your schooling from? Welland, ontario - post secondary - ottawa and north bay

12. Do you like sports? What's your favorite football team? no - but we are a soccer and volleyball household

13. How many siblings do you have? 5 - 4 sisters and a brother

14. Did you always want to be a XXX? (your profession) not til later in life - 2nd career

15. What do you like to do in your spare time? read, crotchet, puzzles

16. Any interesting places that you've traveled to lately? seattle

17. Any particular cuisines or dishes that you like the most? nothing spicy but otherwise anything but fish

18. What is your attitude when it comes to money? Are you a spender or a saver? spender - but can save - also always looking for a bargain

19. What does your name mean? no clue

20. When is your birthday? March

21. What is your zodiac sign? pisces

22. What are your preferences when it comes to clothes and fashion? comfort above all else

23. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? introvert - takes me a while to warm up - but once i do look out

24. Are you an outdoors person? absolutely not

25. Are you an adventurous person by nature or do you prefer playing it safe? mostly safe - but i do like to get my feet wet once and awhile

26. How was your childhood like? not long enough

27. Post a recent picture of yourself....

Just to let you all know I have sent very quick pm’s (so please excuse the point form guys) to the following users to check if they would like to be included in the FE:

Ackjtal
Martian767
DisneyCrunch
jejojual

Also I have received the emails with changes – sorry about the kids ages muck up guys I will fix it up & re send on Sat if that’s ok, as we may have another 4 families by then.

Also someone asked a question about rooms with no kids – just look at column C – this details all the travellers in a cabin and their ages - So for example my cell has DH – 35 & Me-30, and that's it, so no kids !

But we can add an addition column that has Kids Y/N if that would make it easier for people, just let me now.

Thanks
Ness

Welcome Ackjtal from another canadian, I live in Hamilton . My dh has been working up north between both Sudbury and North bay for the past month or so . Cant wait for the hot weather once again! Looks like we are gonna have lots of new friends on this cruise even before we set sail!:cool1:

Nessa have you heard from Morgans mommy? I may have her email so if needed I will send her out a message,

General GTKY…
1. Where do you live? North Bay, Ontario Canada

We went to Manitoulin Island a few years back and crossed the land bridge to go across country to Niagara Falls. I seem to remember seeing signs for North Bay as we went through. Saw my first Black Bear on that trip and also saw the beginning of the Northern Lights, but by the next night we were too far south to see them again. What we saw was beautiful, but hadn't gone to full color till after we went to bed, so we could get up early the next morning to drive.

I never decided on the FE...I figured the deadline came and went and that made my decision for me...but now that I'm being given a second chance I can't help but think maybe we should do it...ahhhhhhhh indecision... I'll PM you tonight with my final answer Nessa...thansk for taking care of this--you must be sooooooo busy!!!!

Ready for my latest freak-out? :scared1::scared1::scared1: I can't find my youngest kid's birth certificate :scared1::scared1::scared1: Please oh please oh please tell me the town clerk can get me one in short order... she was born in the middle of NOWHERE so it really wouldn't be that surprising if they needed to chop down the tree to make the paper while they start grinding the bugs to make the ink while they... ... ... Could take 3 years to get a copy of a BC for all I know! :headache::headache::headache: It should be with all the others and it's not...I think I must have thrown it out in a recent "reorganization" of my "important stuff" :sad2::sad2::sad2::eek::eek::eek::sad1: The office is closed tomorrow so I have to wait till Thursday to even talk to them. There really is nowhere else in the house it could be but what do you want to bet I tear the place apart over the next 24 hours JUST IN CASE I decided on a whim to place that ONE BC in the............refrigerator????? :scared::scared::scared:

Really excited about trip. We haven't received our package yet. Spoke with TA, she said it should be here any time. Also, I haven't received Rm# yet. Will that come with package?:rolleyes1

Welcome Ackjtal from another canadian, I live in Hamilton . My dh has been working up north between both Sudbury and North bay for the past month or so . Cant wait for the hot weather once again! Looks like we are gonna have lots of new friends on this cruise even before we set sail!:cool1:

hey

i am originally from welland

and at one time or another have had family living in hamilton

up in north bay - we didn't have any warm weather - so i am looking forward to warm weather period

Documents are sent via UPS to you or your travel agent if you used one. To track your documents you need your cruise reservation number, your country & your zipcode (if using a travel agent, their zipcode) to put into this link
http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US

Your reservation number goes in the Shipment Reference box.
This will track your documents and tell you when they will be delivered. If you used a travel agent, they will get them and should call you. With the tracking, you will know when they get them.

My documents were delivered to my TA at 1:15 this afternoon. My TA called at 3 to let me know they were there. I told him I already knew:lmao:. I am picking them up tomorrow. He will probably sit me down to explain how to fill them out, just like he did last year. Last Year I already had all the stuff done online and I do this year too.

We went to Manitoulin Island a few years back and crossed the land bridge to go across country to Niagara Falls. I seem to remember seeing signs for North Bay as we went through. Saw my first Black Bear on that trip and also saw the beginning of the Northern Lights, but by the next night we were too far south to see them again. What we saw was beautiful, but hadn't gone to full color till after we went to bed, so we could get up early the next morning to drive.

manitoulin island is beautiful - i know a lot of people who camp there

when my parents lived to the north of us - we used to get to see the beginning of the lites - but i have never been far enough north to see them in their full glory

manitoulin island is beautiful - i know a lot of people who camp there

when my parents lived to the north of us - we used to get to see the beginning of the lites - but i have never been far enough north to see them in their full glory

We tent camped there. It was absolutely gorgeous. Our DS went swimming in Lake Huron and we camped in a campground just a few miles from the South Baymouth ferry landing. A customer & her husband have a summer cottage on the lake there.

We had been up once before for a day trip. We camped in Owen Sound & ferried over and they picked us up and gave us the grand tour of the island.

We tent camped there. It was absolutely gorgeous. Our DS went swimming in Lake Huron and we camped in a campground just a few miles from the South Baymouth ferry landing. A customer & her husband have a summer cottage on the lake there.

We had been up once before for a day trip. We camped in Owen Sound & ferried over and they picked us up and gave us the grand tour of the island.

i must say you sure picked a good spot

where do you camp in the states or where have
you camped
i have been to ohio and seattle and it seems i
have more family in the states then i know
about or so my father told me

look i have updated my profile - i am learning

look i have 11 posts

now all i need to do is figure out how to do a private message

have emailed nessa re FE:woohoo:

my sister in law is in

she is currently living in seattle with her husband and 2 DS

we are doing the big family thing but are very interested in getting to know people on board:banana:

unfortunately we will not be able to make the meeting as we won't get to the ship until closer to 4:sad2:

i am hoping there will be some way to hook up with some if not all of you another way:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter