Nov. 28, 2009 Western - Post Thanksgiving Relaxation Cruise

Jeff....are there specific seating times for breakfast according to dinner seating (main, late etc.) Did that make sense?? lol...Or are there just certain bfast hours at the sit down restaurants? I only see people talking about the bfast buffet, and quick service...never sit down bfast/lunch....

I.

Only two days do you have a specific seating time for breakfast -- the day of the character breakfast which happens BASED on your dinner seating and the sad sad day of debarkation. Otherwise, you are free to find breakfast whereever and however you want. Even room service (though not for hot breakfast unless you are in concierge).

CRUISE DOCS ARE HERE :cool1::cool1::banana::banana: By the way, did anyone book the DREAM today? I have to wait until Monday - or maybe I will wait til I'm on the Magic :confused3

Hey, no fair! My sis got her cruise Docs today too! I want mine!!!!!! ;)

Nope, didn't book the Dream. It's only doing 5 dayers??? I think you should totally wait and book on the ship...What do you get? On board credit? What else? How much deposit has to be made? Is it refundable?

I see you've been on the Magic once or twice before...hehe.....Have you done the Western??? Give us all your best tips....:)

I was all excited about the cruise docs but what are they? They seem like the most boring pieces of paper to ever grace the UPS ;):confused3 Do I need them at all if I'm not using Disney transportation? They're all pretty unclear to me...:upsidedow

I was all excited about the cruise docs but what are they? They seem like the most boring pieces of paper to ever grace the UPS ;):confused3 Do I need them at all if I'm not using Disney transportation? They're all pretty unclear to me...:upsidedow

You need the luggage tags that are in the docs. As long as you check in on line, and you're not using Disney transport then you're good to go. Luggage tags are a must though as it has your room number on it.

You need the luggage tags that are in the docs. As long as you check in on line, and you're not using Disney transport then you're good to go. Luggage tags are a must though as it has your room number on it.

Right-e-o, yes, I knew I'd need those guys :goodvibes But then there's that little booklet of "ticket" type things...that thing is just useless to me right?

Hi everyone!

Just booked an August 2011 5 night double dip on the new ship - the Disney Dream. It's a long way off but I found out today I could book starting today so I thought I should. :lmao:

:cool1::banana::banana:

Nessa,

Also, I think pirate night is Cozumel night. DD and I finally got our pirate costumes. I'm going as an R rated pirate. :rotfl2: If we didn't buy leggings for it today it would have been an X rated pirate costume. :lmao::lmao:

I think I might have the same costume! I wore it Saturday night. I might have to get some leggings to go with it too! :rotfl2:

Hey Jen - we live the cities too! Very cool! Can't wait to meet you!

Shelley

Just wanted to say hi! We are the Horst Family (me, DH-Jeff, DS-Joel-9, and DS-Justin-7). We will be traveling with friends Kevin, Leanne and their DD-Kyra-7 and DS-Declan-5. It is the first cruise for our family and we are all so very excited. I'm adding a picture from Easter - not the best - Joel looks like he could fall asleep and I dressed them in matching sweater vests (so NOT cool mom..but they looked so cute;))

Can't wait to meet you all on the boat!

jejojual

Thank you for the warm welcome

I am new to posting so bear with me (what are pms)

yes we are definately interested in the fish extenders but am at work so will let you know room number later

my sister in law is joining us on this cruise i will check and see if she is interested as well

thanks

PM's are private messages. You need I think 10 posts before you can do this. When you have 10 posts try left clicking on the user name and there will be a drop down menu with Private messaging as one of the options. Click on it and it will take you to another screen where you can send a message to that person.

Hi everyone and Welcome to all the newbies. :welcome:

Today is Castaway Cay day (one month from now)!!! :banana::banana::banana: Beautiful beaches, wonderful lunch and an incredible private island all to ourselves. :cloud9: :beach:

Hi everyone!

Just booked an August 2011 5 night double dip on the new ship - the Disney Dream. It's a long way off but I found out today I could book starting today so I thought I should. :lmao:

:cool1::banana::banana:
Okay, I'm officially jealous. :rotfl2:
We're still trying to figure out our dates. We may book while we're on the cruise as we're not looking for the maiden voyage or anything like that. And 2011 seems so far away. Crazy!!!

PM's are private messages. You need I think 10 posts before you can do this. When you have 10 posts try left clicking on the user name and there will be a drop down menu with Private messaging as one of the options. Click on it and it will take you to another screen where you can send a message to that person.

Thanks so much:cutie:

I must admit i am a little lost when it comes to this stuff but i am getting better:yay:

We just got our tags and book of tickets (for lack of a better word):cheer2:

this trip is really going to happen:woohoo::cloud9:

it has been a long year for us and this trip is our salvation:littleangel:

at the risk of sounding like an idiot - i use that book to get my airline and ship boarding passes - correct ??!!:confused3

this trip is really going to happen:woohoo::cloud9:

it has been a long year for us and this trip is our salvation:littleangel:

at the risk of sounding like an idiot - i use that book to get my airline and ship boarding passes - correct ??!!:confused3
We usually drive so I never use anything but the luggage tags. Sorry I can't help. I'm sure Jeff will be on later and can help you.

Did you want me to PM Nessa your information about your family for the FE list or are you not going to participate? We've had a few new families join our thread and now I'm lost. :goodvibes I really need this vacation!!

Oh, I can answer the question about ship boarding though. Those passes don't get you on the ship. You get your boarding number/pass when you get to the terminal in Port Canaveral. Hope that helps. :thumbsup2

This is my first post. There is me, DH Nick, DD Josey who is 12 and DD Jessica who is 8. We booked this cruise in June of 2008. Needless to say, our DD's are now having trouble sleeping. This will be our second cruise and I am ready to book our third.

I am almost giddy,:rotfl: and now DH is catching up with us.

And in case you didn't know or realize, be sure to go online and fill out all the paperwork ahead of time and print them out. It will save alot of time at check in. If you already knew then this is just a reminder to everyone who hasn't done it yet!

Jessica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter