Nov 13 2015- Wonder Bahamian /Galveston

Hey! I've been off line and haven't been checking the board. So weird that my count went below 10!
We are getting excited to cruise!

I bought two hardcover Disney story books I was planning to drop off for signatures. Then we have the autographs and a keepsake book.

FE

Dedwylder - Hi, I PM'd you back, I need a couple of more pieces of information. Please respond to back to my PM and I will then send you the list as it currently stands.

Stacey Landrith - Hi, your post count has gone down below 10 so I haven't been able to PM you the updated list. Use can use this thread to get your post number up, rather than using this thread if you like: Here is the link in case you still need to post more: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Please let me know after your post count is up to 10 again, so I can send you the updated list.

I just went to the welcome board to get my number back up over 10. I'm over 10 but still can't start a conversation with you. I'll keep working on it!

:sad::sad::sad: Well that was disappointing. No family cabana's available, only 2 serenity bay ones (adults only), and the 1 excursion in Nassau we wanted to do for some dumb reason say's there is an age restriction and won't let me include DD(13) even though the description and pricing goes all the way down to infants.

FE Update

Group 1 has been closed and the updated list with counts sent out by PM. I will start a Group 2 (late comers) for any new requests to participate. Group 2 (late comers) will close late October.

Teamboat - Hi, your post count has gone down below 10 so I haven't been able to PM you the updated list. Please use the following link to post enough to increase your message count: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Please let me know after your post count is up to 10 again, so I can send you the updated list.

So excited to be on the Wonder again! We absolutely fell in love with it
last January! Who will be joining us? I know it seems early but its is never to early to start getting excited!

Let's get an FE exchange started :love:

[B]Cruise Itinerary [/B]
Friday 13-Nov-2015 GALVESTON 3:30 PM
Saturday 14-Nov-2015 AT SEA
Sunday 15-Nov-2015 AT SEA
Monday 16-Nov-2015 NASSAU 8:15 AM 5:45 PM
Tuesday 17-Nov-2015 CASTAWAY CAY 8:30 AM 1:45 PM
Wednesda 18-Nov-2015 KEY WEST 8:30 AM 12:45 PM
Thursday 19-Nov-2015 AT SEA
Friday 20-Nov-2015 GALVESTON 8:30 AM
This is our first cruise. It's me and my 10-year-old son. I'd love to take part in the FE exchange. Can anyone tell me how to do that?

This is our first cruise. It's me and my 10-year-old son. I'd love to take part in the FE exchange. Can anyone tell me how to do that?
:welcome: Hi, I'm organizing the FE's using PM (private message). You need to have posted at least 10 times to be able to send a PM. Just do what others have done and post the multiple times counting down until you get to ten in the test board that is for this purpose: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Once you have gotten to 10, you can click on my disboard name to the right of my post and on the pop-up click Start a Conversation and you will be able to PM me.

In the PM please include who you are traveling with, for example in the past I've traveled with my sister and my children so I was traveling with (DSis, DS(16), DD(9), another example if traveling with husband and kids would be DH, DD(5), DS(3)) and whether anyone has any allergies we need to be aware of.

Teamboat - Hi, your post count has gone down below 10 so I haven't been able to PM you the updated FE list. Are you still interested in participating in the FE's? If so, please use the following link to post enough to increase your message count: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Please let me know after your post count is up to 10 again, so I can send you the updated FE list.

So excited to be on the Wonder again! We absolutely fell in love with it
last January! Who will be joining us? I know it seems early but its is never to early to start getting excited!

Let's get an FE exchange started :love:

[B]Cruise Itinerary [/B]
Friday 13-Nov-2015 GALVESTON 3:30 PM
Saturday 14-Nov-2015 AT SEA
Sunday 15-Nov-2015 AT SEA
Monday 16-Nov-2015 NASSAU 8:15 AM 5:45 PM
Tuesday 17-Nov-2015 CASTAWAY CAY 8:30 AM 1:45 PM
Wednesda 18-Nov-2015 KEY WEST 8:30 AM 12:45 PM
Thursday 19-Nov-2015 AT SEA
Friday 20-Nov-2015 GALVESTON 8:30 AM

Do you have an FE group we can join?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter