Nov 13 2015- Wonder Bahamian /Galveston

Still searching for a photographer or a helpful cruiser to share pictures of the Navigators when you return home.
Thanks

How do the passes work for the princess meet and greet?

You will request the tickets then you have a time to go to the meet and greet. I think they give you a 15 min. window to check in. This makes it nice because you won't have to get into any really long lines to see them. You may bring your own camera if you want and Disney will be shooting pics as well.

You will request the tickets then you have a time to go to the meet and greet. I think they give you a 15 min. window to check in. This makes it nice because you won't have to get into any really long lines to see them. You may bring your own camera if you want and Disney will be shooting pics as well.
Great! Thank you.

:welcome: Hi, I'm organizing the FE's using PM (private message). You need to have posted at least 10 times to be able to send a PM. Just do what others have done and post multiple times counting down until you get to ten in the test board that is for this purpose: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Once you have gotten to 10, you can click on my disboard name to the right of my post and on the pop-up click Start a Conversation and you will be able to PM me.

In the PM please include who you are traveling with, for example in the past I've traveled with my sister and my children so I was traveling with (DSis, DS(16), DD(9), another example if traveling with husband and kids would be DH, DD(5), DS(3)) and whether anyone has any allergies we need to be aware of.
Thanks. I am trying to get enough posts. I think that I have 3 to go after this.

Has anyone else had a concierge room before?
We haven't on the Wonder, but we have sailed multiple times in concierge on the Magic before it was re-imagined, when it was still identical to the Wonder. As a matter of fact, our very first cruise was right next door to the one you're in. Great location, there are those special back stairs that go right up to the buffet nearby.

How many people are in the group so far?
We have 2 groups that are almost even. Group 1 has 12 cabins with 21 Adults and 21 Kids for a total of 42. Group 2 has 11 cabins with 19 Adults and 17 kids for total of 34. Group 1 is closed and Group 2 will close (closing the Dis FE's completely) in the next day or so.

We haven't on the Wonder, but we have sailed multiple times in concierge on the Magic before it was re-imagined, when it was still identical to the Wonder. As a matter of fact, our very first cruise was right next door to the one you're in. Great location, there are those special back stairs that go right up to the buffet nearby.

We have 2 groups that are almost even. Group 1 has 12 cabins with 21 Adults and 21 Kids for a total of 42. Group 2 has 11 cabins with 19 Adults and 17 kids for total of 34. Group 1 is closed and Group 2 will close (closing the Dis FE's completely) in the next day or so.
Has this total changed any, and is the group closed?

Disboards FE Groups Closed!!!

The Disboards FE Groups are officially closed. I've sent the updated pdf attachment to everyone participating. Any late comers are welcome to publicly post there stateroom here in the hopes of some pixie dust from people, but the exchange groups are now closed.

Hello all! We're latecomers to the booking, but just got the quote today and will be joining up for this cruise. Been thinking about it since last year, but were waiting to see if any *GT rates were going to come out for this date. Our hopes for those rates were apparently misplaced, but we are going anyways. :) Seems this was the only Nov cruise without the *GT rates, but that won't stop us from enjoying a week out. We'll send over a FB request once we get the final confirmation from booking, as I'm betting most of the questions we have are answered there, but will ask the one that I may have missed while skimming through the pages here. Any chocolate and wine tastings set up (and maybe have room for 1 or 2 more?)

Hi. My family and I will be on the wonder nov13 out of galveston. I'm new to this, can you let me know what I should do? It will be me, DH,DD9 and DD9 (twins).

Disboards FE Groups Closed!!!

The Disboards FE Groups are officially closed. I've sent the updated pdf attachment to everyone participating. Any late comers are welcome to publicly post there stateroom here in the hopes of some pixie dust from people, but the exchange groups are now closed.
I'm so sad! I just found out about this last night. If you decide to reopen we are in room 6051 M. Me48, DH50, DD9, and DD9.... Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter