Nov 13 2015- Wonder Bahamian /Galveston

Search for Wacky Wonders UNDER groups, NOT people.
You can request to be added and then one of the curators will accept you.
Took less than 24 hours for me to be accepted.

Would someone please post the link to the FB page?

Search for Wacky Wonders UNDER groups, NOT people.
You can request to be added and then one of the curators will accept you.
Took less than 24 hours for me to be accepted.

DSC02039.jpg

Found the luggage.... send help!!

This may be strange, but I want to throw it out there, I hope I don't offend anyone or it is not against any sort of rules...I am a nursing mother and am part of a milk sharing group (I donate pumped breast milk to both a milk bank and to moms in my community who don't produce enough milk to feed their babies). It will be difficult to store milk while on the cruise, so rather than dump it down the drain I would be happy to donate pumped milk to any babies who may need it on the cruise.

This may be strange, but I want to throw it out there, I hope I don't offend anyone or it is not against any sort of rules...I am a nursing mother and am part of a milk sharing group (I donate pumped breast milk to both a milk bank and to moms in my community who don't produce enough milk to feed their babies). It will be difficult to store milk while on the cruise, so rather than dump it down the drain I would be happy to donate pumped milk to any babies who may need it on the cruise.

That is so awesome of you. You might also check onboard, I bet they would let you freeze it if you need to.

I am new to the DISboard. We have cruised several times before on Carnival but this will be our 1st Disney Cruise. Just booked it a couple days ago (great military promo) so I don't feel prepared to cruise in 39 days. :crazy: Any tips would be greatly appreciated. (Nov. 13 - Disney Wonder out of Galveston)

I am new to the DISboard. We have cruised several times before on Carnival but this will be our 1st Disney Cruise. Just booked it a couple days ago (great military promo) so I don't feel prepared to cruise in 39 days. :crazy: Any tips would be greatly appreciated. (Nov. 13 - Disney Wonder out of Galveston)

Welcome aboard!

:welcome: As seasoned cruisers you know most of the important things.
  • Make sure you have your documents for boarding.
  • Make sure you read your newsletter (DCL calls their's Navigator) to determine the activities you want to do. You can also download the app for online Navigator.
  • The shows have all that lovely Disney magic and since you haven't seen them before, they are enchanting.
  • Don't forget to get your pirate on, for the pirate party, and be sure to catch the fireworks.
  • Try not to miss your first night dining in Animator's Palette for the show. Your key will have you dining rotation so you know which dining room to go to.
  • If you have kids, especially pre-teens/teens make sure they go to the ice breaker/open house first day so they can feel included and meet new friends. I've found with younger kids (Club/Lab) it wasn't quite as important to hit that first night, although still good.
  • With smaller ones (Club/Lab) pre-register them online, then you can drop by anytime to get your band and not have to wait in the long registration line.
  • If you like specialty coffee's, when you go to Cove Cafe ask for a punch card, and remember the goodies in the case are free, and they change throughout the day.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but I'm happy to answer any questions if I can.

I would really like to participate in FE for this cruise, has anyone started one? If not, I can put together a list for all who want to participate.

I would really like to participate in FE for this cruise, has anyone started one? If not, I can put together a list for all who want to participate.
:welcome: Hi, I'm organizing the FE's using PM (private message). You need to have posted at least 10 times to be able to send a PM. Just do what others have done and post multiple times counting down until you get to ten in the test board that is for this purpose: http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ Once you have gotten to 10, you can click on my disboard name to the right of my post and on the pop-up click Start a Conversation and you will be able to PM me.

In the PM please include who you are traveling with, for example in the past I've traveled with my sister and my children so I was traveling with (DSis, DS(16), DD(9), another example if traveling with husband and kids would be DH, DD(5), DS(3)) and whether anyone has any allergies we need to be aware of.

Only a week or two left to join the late comers FE group before I close the groups completely. If you would like to participate please make sure to get me your information before we close the last group. If I don't hear anything in the next week or if requested by our group members, I may close next week (but no later than 2 weeks) so everyone has time to complete their gifts.

I am organizing a Secret Mickey gift exchange. If anyone wants to join please pm me. I will close it on Oct 15.

Hi everyone, I am sailingon the Wonder out of Galveston on November 27, 2015. I was wondering if someone could possibly take pictures of the Navigators, and share them with me when you return. I know my group would really appreciate the planning tool. Thanks in advance.

~Tink ~

Only a week or two left to join the late comers FE group before I close the groups completely. If you would like to participate please make sure to get me your information before we close the last group. If I don't hear anything in the next week or if requested by our group members, I may close next week (but no later than 2 weeks) so everyone has time to complete their gifts.
I just found out about FE. We would really like to participate. What do I need to do to get in the group?

I just found out about FE. We would really like to participate. What do I need to do to get in the group?
:welcome:Hi, I'm organizing the FE's using PM (private message). You need to have posted at least 10 times to be able to send a PM. Just do what others have done and post multiple times counting down until you get to ten in the test board that is for this purpose:http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/Once you have gotten to 10, you can click on my disboard name to the right of my post and on the pop-up click Start a Conversation and you will be able to PM me.

In the PM please include who you are traveling with, for example in the past I've traveled with my sister and my children so I was traveling with (DSis, DS(16), DD(9), another example if traveling with husband and kids would be DH, DD(5), DS(3)) and whether anyone has any allergies we need to be aware of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter