• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nov 13 2015- Wonder Bahamian /Galveston

FE Group

Hi everyone! I went back through the thread from the beginning and below is the posts I found of people interested in participating in the FE group.

rainalea post 1
PrincessSophiasM post 33
talbotfamily1 Post 35
MrsThomas post 41
TxMermaid1 post 52
CarlandEllieRob7 post 59

talbotfamily1 I have all your information from your original post, so just let me know if you are still interested.

Everyone else, please let me know if you are still interested in participating and let me know your stateroom number, who you are traveling with, the kids ages and if anyone has allergies.

Please send me the information by a PM (conversation) to me directly.

Hi! My family would love to participate in the FE but I have a silly question... I can't figure out how to send you a PM conversation with my family information. Help!

Hi! My family would love to participate in the FE but I have a silly question... I can't figure out how to send you a PM conversation with my family information. Help!
:welcome: Not a silly question at all. Click on my disboard name on the left side of my post and the pop-up should have a start a conversation link. They used to require 10 posts before you could PM, so if you don't see the link, just post 9 more times to this thread (it can just be numbers counting :)), then you should be able to PM me.

Thank you! I'm doing this from my iphone so I'm going to try from my lap top first thing in the morning. If it's not there I'll do the count down. Thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to our first cruise and the FE!!

FE Group

Hi everyone! I went back through the thread from the beginning and below is the posts I found of people interested in participating in the FE group.

rainalea post 1
PrincessSophiasM post 33
talbotfamily1 Post 35
MrsThomas post 41
TxMermaid1 post 52
CarlandEllieRob7 post 59

talbotfamily1 I have all your information from your original post, so just let me know if you are still interested.

Everyone else, please let me know if you are still interested in participating and let me know your stateroom number, who you are traveling with, the kids ages and if anyone has allergies.

Please send me the information by a PM (conversation) to me directly.

Just sent you a PM......thanks so much for doing this!!!!!!!

MousseauMob

Can you private message me or start a conversation with me? I am still not able to PM anyone.
Thank you!!
Hi, I believe the reason you can't start a conversation is because you only have 3 posts. You need at least 10 before you're allowed to do a PM. Unfortunately it won't let me PM you for the same reason. I know it's a bit of a pain, but its been like this since 2005 when I first joined. Just post 7 more times and then we can PM each other. Almost all of us have had to do this when we first joined. If you don't have anything you would like to say, that's fine just post the number you're on. It's all good! I'll post 3 more times after this to show you what I mean.

Stacey Landrith, just do what I just did 7 times and then we should be able to PM each other. My guess is the rule was originally put in so mass spammers couldn't PM people easily. In any case it's easy to get the posts in. :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm in. Anyone interested in participating in the FE please send me a PM with your disboard name, who you're traveling with (and ages) feel free to just send abbreviations (example: DD(13) for Darling Daughter 13) if you prefer, any allergies and your stateroom number.
Hello. We are still interested in FE but having trouble PM you. I will keep trying, but please don't leave us out.

Thank you for doing this for us
You're almost there, just 4 more posts and you can PM. :thumbsup2 BTW - if you don't include anything personal and are okay posting your stateroom number, you can just post your info in the thread instead of in a PM.

I'm so glad our FE group is growing! :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter