Nov 13 2015- Wonder Bahamian /Galveston

On this cruise as well..so glad the Wonder is back in Galveston for a time:)

I was looking at our Itinerary and just noticed that we are only scheduled to be in Nassauu and Key West until 12 noon. Is this common? I thought Nassau days were usually longer, or am I mistaken?

I was looking at our Itinerary and just noticed that we are only scheduled to be in Nassauu and Key West until 12 noon. Is this common? I thought Nassau days were usually longer, or am I mistaken?
Key West looks normal to me, but below is what the itinerary used to be. They've changed the order of Nassau and Castaway Cay, shortened Nassau and extended Castaway Cay! :thumbsup2

Old itinerary

Nov 13th - 20th
Friday 13th GALVESTON* 3:30 PM*
Saturday 14th AT SEA***
Sunday 15th AT SEA***
Monday 16th NASSAU 8:15 AM 5:45 PM*
Tuesday 17th CASTAWAY CAY 8:30 AM 1:45 PM*
Wednesday 18th KEY WEST 8:30 AM 12:45 PM*
Thursday 19th AT SEA***
Friday 20th GALVESTON 8:30 AM

Now its:

Day Port Guest Ashore Guest Onboard
1 Galveston, Texas -- 3:30 p.m.
2 At Sea -- --
3 At Sea -- --
4 Castaway Cay 9:00 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
5 Nassau 7:00 a.m. 12:15 p.m.
6 Key West, Florida 9:00 a.m. 12:45 p.m.
7 At Sea -- --
8 Galveston, Texas 8:30 a.m. --

What's funny is their map animation still has Nassau first. I'll take more time at Castaway Cay and less time at Nassau any day! :beach: Now if they would just swap Nassau for WDW, I'd be :banana:

First time Disney for us, WDW or cruise. We have 2 (will be 3) year old super excited little boy!

We are signed up for our first Disney cruise. Me, my husband, daughter (30 yr) and grand-daughter (2). So excited that it is leaving out of Galveston! Can't wait!!:yay:

Key West looks normal to me, but below is what the itinerary used to be. They've changed the order of Nassau and Castaway Cay, shortened Nassau and extended Castaway Cay! :thumbsup2

Old itinerary

Nov 13th - 20th
Saturday 14th AT SEA***
Sunday 15th AT SEA***
Thursday 19th AT SEA***

Now its:

2 At Sea -- --
3 At Sea -- --
7 At Sea -- --

What's funny is their map animation still has Nassau first. I'll take more time at Castaway Cay and less time at Nassau any day! :beach: Now if they would just swap Nassau for WDW, I'd be :banana:

We actually did that cruise last year..Key West,.Castaway Cay and WDW..lots of fun :)

First time Disney for us, WDW or cruise. We have 2 (will be 3) year old super excited little boy!
:welcome:

We are signed up for our first Disney cruise. Me, my husband, daughter (30 yr) and grand-daughter (2). So excited that it is leaving out of Galveston! Can't wait!!:yay:
:welcome:

We actually did that cruise last year..Key West,.Castaway Cay and WDW..lots of fun :)
Agreed! We loved that cruise last year, so fun!!! I guess it has to be an 8 day cruise to have enough time, which is why we leave Nassau so early. There goes my wish of swapping Nassau for WDW! :sad: Oh well, its going to be an amazing cruise and great fun!

Hello everyone, :wave2:

We will be cruising with you in just over a year (me, DH & DD who will be 5 by then:sad:)).

When I first booked this cruise, I got the agenda shown on the very first post of this thread, but now the website shows the agenda listed below. Anyone know about when it was changed?:confused3

I am very happy to have the longer day at CC. We were planning to do Aquaventure at Atlantis in Nassau, but now I'm thinking it won't be worth the money for the short day. Thoughts?:listen:

Old itinerary

Nov 13th - 20th
Saturday 14th AT SEA***
Sunday 15th AT SEA***
Thursday 19th AT SEA***

Now its:

2 At Sea -- --
3 At Sea -- --
7 At Sea -- --

JUST BOOKED!!!! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise...our first was on the Magic the first time DCL sailed out of Galveston. It wil be me, DH, DD (4), and we are currently foster parents so any foster child(ren) we may have at that point we will petition the court for them to come with us as well. We have not told DD yet and we are thinking we may suprise her this time. We loved doing the fish extender and the DIS meet last time so hopefully we can join in on this one as well!!!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Our family is so thankful that the Wonder is back in Galveston!! Yes, I agree, lets get the FE started:)

Stateroom 6540-Brandie(41) Janice(66) Mason(12)::MinnieMo::MinnieMo:smickey:

Our family is so thankful that the Wonder is back in Galveston!! Yes, I agree, lets get the FE started:)

Stateroom 6540-Brandie(41) Janice(66) Mason(12)::MinnieMo::MinnieMo:smickey:

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

My DH and I are so excited to have the Wonder back in Galveston. We sailed the last time she was in and it was such a fantastic crew. Our family will be on this sailing as well.

It will be myself, (Tammy), the DH (Ian), my parents, (Cathy and Marc) my sister and her DH, (Misty and Jimmy) their son, (Hayden), my brother and his wife, (Hans and Liz) and their three kids, (Alice, Kai and Clara). We are trying to get the middle sister and her family to come along as well but her husband is in the military and they are transitioning to a new post in the fall so it will depend on if he can get leave or not.

This will be our first family vacation ever. It's usually just myself and the DH and sometimes my parents join in. But never the siblings and their families so we are excited to show them the ropes. We might be switching to the December 4th sailing to get the longer time in ports if we can get everyone to agree to it and people can get off. If not it will be this sailing. :yay::yay::yay:

Has anyone stepped forward to be in charge of the FE yet? Also, do we maybe want to arrange a DIS meet? I know my last cruise we did one and it was super fun!!!

Has anyone stepped forward to be in charge of the FE yet? Also, do we maybe want to arrange a DIS meet? I know my last cruise we did one and it was super fun!!!
Not that I'm aware of, but we'd be interested in FE and possibly a meet (depending upon timing) if it is organized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter