Nov 13 2015- Wonder Bahamian /Galveston

First time Disney Cruiser! It will be me, my mother and two girls (4 & 7). Next door is my stepmother, niece (6) , aunt and cousin. It's a Girls Trip!

I would love to get into the Fish Extender group. Any tips you can share?

Hi all! Our group did decide to move to the December 4th sailing to have the longer times in ports. So sadly we will be leaving your group. We hope you have a wonderful sailing with tons of pixie dust for everyone!

Has anyone stepped forward to be in charge of the FE yet? ...

Not that I'm aware of, but we'd be interested in FE and possibly a meet (depending upon timing) if it is organized.

I would love to get into the Fish Extender group. Any tips you can share?
FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has posted recently about a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

JUST BOOKED TODAY!!! first time disney cruisers here!! And will be our 2 girls age 9 and 6, first cruise ever!! Eeeeeekk! ! I am over the moon excited! I keep crying! I'll probably cry with excitement as we board and hear our name called just like I bawled when we first saw Cinderella ' s castle at WDW and seeing our girls faces light up!!

I guess we still dont have an FE group. I wish I could organize one but I really dont have the time to be in charge of it.

I guess we still dont have an FE group. I wish I could organize one but I really dont have the time to be in charge of it.
Hi! Love your screen name btw! I myself have a princess Sophia as my youngest little one! In fact she loves Sofia the First and my name is Miranda just like Queen Miranda on the show too! She pretends it's our cartoon for us!

I've been considering it, and my DD has been begging me, but I'm kind of in the same boat (no pun intended) as you. I'm worried about having the time to do it. Although based on how quiet the board is, it may turn out to only be a handful of people.

I'm working on an itinerary for our trip, and thought I would share. Pay no attention to the Formal Night and Pirate Night designations, I'm just guessing at this point. Hopefully someone can find this out once we get closer to our cruise.
PiratesCalendar%20Nov%2013.jpg

Disboard FE

Okay, here's my dilemma - I'm taking a BTB with this cruise as the second leg of the BTB as well as traveling to Texas and staying a few days before our first cruise. So, I'm really going to be offline for 2 weeks prior to this cruise. I could step up and organize a Disboard FE, but with that much time offline I'm worried about my ability to send updates or changes prior to the cruise. If someone else is willing to organize a Disboard FE that would be great! If there is enough interest I can organize the FE as long as everyone is okay with the challenge/inability to receive the late updates until boarding and checking my cabin. Let me know how you feel about it, and if you are interested in a Disboard FE.

Hi, My name is Jill and my DH is Danny. We will be on this cruise with 2 of our grandkids as well as my niece and her family. 10 of us all together. We would like to join the FE. I would be glad to help with it but I travel a lot and I know I wouldn't have time. The other with us are new to DCL and wouldn't know what to do. I'm excited to be joining y'all.

I'm working on an itinerary for our trip, and thought I would share. Pay no attention to the Formal Night and Pirate Night designations, I'm just guessing at this point. Hopefully someone can find this out once we get closer to our cruise

My Cruise Activities page lists the pirate deck party on 11/16 (Day 4, Castaway Cay). :)

We're booked for me, DH, and DD1 (4y/o @ sailing) and DD2 (2y/o @ sailing). My parents decided yesterday that they're going to come as well, so we're really excited!

No FE for us this time around. My Type-A personality was a nightmare in 2012 and I promised DH I wouldn't bother with it this time lol

My Cruise Activities page lists the pirate deck party on 11/16 (Day 4, Castaway Cay). :)

We're booked for me, DH, and DD1 (4y/o @ sailing) and DD2 (2y/o @ sailing). My parents decided yesterday that they're going to come as well, so we're really excited!

No FE for us this time around. My Type-A personality was a nightmare in 2012 and I promised DH I wouldn't bother with it this time lol
:welcome: and thanks for the Pirate Night tip. My ressie for this cruise seems really weird. I don't have the My Cruise Activities or Passport & Travel Documentation items, like I do on the 11/6 cruise. So I pulled up my pre-planning guides and this cruise has pirate night defined, but the 11/6 cruise before this one doesn't. :confused3

Thanks again, for pointing this out, so I can fix my image.

Hi! Love your screen name btw! I myself have a princess Sophia as my youngest little one! In fact she loves Sofia the First and my name is Miranda just like Queen Miranda on the show too! She pretends it's our cartoon for us!

Thanks!!! We actually called her Pia, but her name is Sophia.....just don't call her that because she may not respond lol.

Disboard FE

Okay, here's my dilemma - I'm taking a BTB with this cruise as the second leg of the BTB as well as traveling to Texas and staying a few days before our first cruise. So, I'm really going to be offline for 2 weeks prior to this cruise. I could step up and organize a Disboard FE, but with that much time offline I'm worried about my ability to send updates or changes prior to the cruise. If someone else is willing to organize a Disboard FE that would be great! If there is enough interest I can organize the FE as long as everyone is okay with the challenge/inability to receive the late updates until boarding and checking my cabin. Let me know how you feel about it, and if you are interested in a Disboard FE.

Looks like we have a small group so I dont think late updates would be a problem....if anything, someone else can inform everyone of the late updates if you are unable to get online. We had so much fun doing our DISboard FE last time and I really do not want to miss out this time. If you still do not mind organizing it my family is interested in being involved!!!

Thanks!!! We actually called her Pia, but her name is Sophia.....just don't call her that because she may not respond lol.

We had to teach ours to write her name as Sophie with a E instead of A as Sophia because she had 3 Sophias in her Kindergarten class this year! Her teacher decided ours would go by Sophie, one was Sophia and the 3rd went just by her nickname of Fia! We still call ours Sophers, Sopapilla, or Soph-a-loph sometimes!

Looks like we have a small group so I dont think late updates would be a problem....if anything, someone else can inform everyone of the late updates if you are unable to get online. We had so much fun doing our DISboard FE last time and I really do not want to miss out this time. If you still do not mind organizing it my family is interested in being involved!!!
Okay, I'm in. Anyone interested in participating in the FE please send me a PM with your disboard name, who you're traveling with (and ages) feel free to just send abbreviations (example: DD(13) for Darling Daughter 13) if you prefer, any allergies and your stateroom number.

Our family is starting to get excited about our November criuse! There will be seven of us. We would love to participate in FE.Please let us know any details or info when needed. Thanks!

Okay, I'm in. Anyone interested in participating in the FE please send me a PM with your disboard name, who you're traveling with (and ages) feel free to just send abbreviations (example: DD(13) for Darling Daughter 13) if you prefer, any allergies and your stateroom number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter