Nov. 10, 2013 - Magic from Miami

My itinerary shows that Pirate Night is Thursday November 14th. The night before we disembark. Hmmm, wonder if they changed it. Would like it better if they did it sooner because my little one is soooo looking forward to dressing up like a pirate.

Hmm. I am using the activities tab under the Castaway Club, and mine still shows the 12th. I would be very surprised if it was on the last night, as they have the See Ya Real Soon party in the lobby, and want everybody to get their bags out.

Mine is the itinerary they sent when I first booked so it may have been a mock up or something. I do hope it is sooner than the last day!

I have 10yr old B/G twins... Of course DD thinks she's 16.

Personally, I don't think you should be discouraged because your boys are teens. I know some folks do an FE per cabin and not individual too (we have done this in the past because if the number of people participating).

It's all in good fun and everyone enjoys it - I say go for it, but that's just my opinion.

See ya soon,

NEVER SAY NEVER
Love the line about her going on 16. I swear I am constantly telling my boys..."oh, when you went to bed last night, you were a teenager and now you are 30 and can make your own decisions????!!! Wow"

We are in for the FE. My boys are 14, turning 15 about a week after the cruise but they are young at heart! One hint: they love gum...kinda their obsession but I will take it. Teens today...I guess gum is better than many choices:)
I think this FE will be a fun adventure!!!
Booked my flights yesterday!!!!

Yay!!

We are in for the FE. My boys are 14, turning 15 about a week after the cruise but they are young at heart! One hint: they love gum...kinda their obsession but I will take it. Teens today...I guess gum is better than many choices:)
I think this FE will be a fun adventure!!!
Booked my flights yesterday!!!!

Yay!!

Thank you for the help!! Many of my gifts are able to be used for all ages but a few need to be changed out for the older kids. I can make gum work!!! Welcome to the group!

Hi fellow cruisers

Me (Patty ) my DH ( David) my DD who turns 18 on the 9th (Amber) and her BFF (Julie) will be joining you all from Delaware trying to decide what to do in Cozemel 6 ships is scary this is our 3rd Disney cruise but the first on the Magic ! Going to check out the FB page See you all soon

DAPford said:
Hi fellow cruisers

Me (Patty ) my DH ( David) my DD who turns 18 on the 9th (Amber) and her BFF (Julie) will be joining you all from Delaware trying to decide what to do in Cozemel 6 ships is scary this is our 3rd Disney cruise but the first on the Magic ! Going to check out the FB page See you all soon

Welcome :)

Hi everyone
We will be joining you on this cruise also!! I have 3 kids Ds (10 & 7) DD (9) this will be our third cruise and first on the Magic. I emailed the email address in the post above regarding the FE's was curious on the whole set up and may join in :goodvibes.
Charlotte

Hi everyone! We will be joining you on the Magic on November 10th! This will be our 4th cruise (all with DCL)! We've previously sailed on the Dream and the Fantasy, so we are looking forward to checking out the newly refurbished Magic! :)

We participated in the FE on our last cruise, and we'd love to do that again as well! I'll send an e-mail for the FE.

I'll be traveling with my husband and our son, who will be one week shy of 4 years old. He is so excited about the kids club! He loved the nursery and clubs on our previous cruises.

Castaway we are - We've been so pleased with the nursery on DCL ships in the past! When we used the nursery on our first cruise it was the first time he'd been with anyone but us or my mother. Everyone was great and I felt completely comfortable leaving him in their care.

We're getting excited over here!!!

I know we have a few Chicago-area families and was just wondering if people would share where specifically - just my curiosity! We're from Plainfield.

this is a quiet group! I tried this on facebook without success so I'll post it here: what are everyone's plans the night before? any recs on good hotels? we are flying into FLL and may decide to stay there that night. I'm considering renting a car as I'm finding private transport to be more expensive and I'm just not sure I want to deal with a shuttle. But that's just me being paranoid and not liking giving up control!
Let me here if you have any tips or advice on hotels and/or transportation!

Kac923 said:
this is a quiet group! I tried this on facebook without success so I'll post it here: what are everyone's plans the night before? any recs on good hotels? we are flying into FLL and may decide to stay there that night. I'm considering renting a car as I'm finding private transport to be more expensive and I'm just not sure I want to deal with a shuttle. But that's just me being paranoid and not liking giving up control!
Let me here if you have any tips or advice on hotels and/or transportation!

I'm also staying in FLL, probably Marriott. SAS is $15 one way to ship and has good ratings. I thought of rental but only one choice and its expensive! 2 days was over $200. SAS also $15 back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter