Nov. 10, 2013 - Magic from Miami

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by crodrig1120, Feb 22, 2013.

1. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

Welcome! I got your PM - glad see more additions to the group.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crodrig1120

crodrig1120 Earning My Ears

I have been moving and been MIA. What upgrades? Please be so kind to share or link me to the right place! Thank you. :)

I'm excited to see some movement on here. I will be sure to send the info as soon as I get to sit in front of my computer.

4. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

5. crodrig1120

crodrig1120 Earning My Ears

Oh wow. I just got even more excited! Thanks.: )

6. dswatik

dswatik Earning My Ears

Hello I am sailing on the renovated Magic on November 10th from Miami, Fl, it will be my husband myself only. Leaving the kids home this time. I am very interested in joining the FE for this trip. Please tell me how I go about signing up....

7. eickhoff06

eickhoff06 Earning My Ears

We have a Facebook for our sailing date. Our FE coordinator is on there. I will make sure that she comes over and adds you to our list. Glad to see that it's getting bigger!!

Check out our FB page too. I can't paste a thread into my reply but if you look up Disney Magic Cruise November 10, 2013 you should find us.

8. disneylove69

disneylove69 DIS Veteran

Welcome :jumping1:

9. purplegirl

purplegirl Earning My Ears

We just officially booked for this cruise, can't wait. :yay: It will be my husband and I and our 4 year old daughter. Would love to know of anyone else going with pre-school age kids to hopefully help our sometimes shy daughter make some friends in the club.

10. eickhoff06

I have a 4 year old son that will be cruising with us. Welcome to the cruise!!!!!!!!

11. purplegirl

Thanks! We can't wait, it was a hard decision between the parks and a cruise this year but we finally made our choice.

12. eickhoff06

My oldest wanted to do the parks to but with 2 bad knees I can't do all the walking that comes along with the park so the cruise was perfect for us. He is still a little bummed that we aren't doing the park so we are trying to do everything we can on the cruise to make him feel better about doing it instead. I am really hoping that the FE helps, that is about the only thing he is excited for.

13. purplegirl

My husband really wanted the cruise, the parks are just not as much a vacation for him so I told my daughter we were going on vacation with Mickey and could swim and go to the beach. She has never been to WDW so she doesn't know what is there so it was easier for us, I would guess we'll do the parks next year and then it will be much harder to get her back on a cruise. Hope your son finds lots of things he wants to do once on board!

14. disneylove69

disneylove69 DIS Veteran

How old is the oldest? I think once they are on they will forget about the park.

15. eickhoff06

My oldest is 10. He is in that moody stage and he doesn't get excited about anything.

16. nicbic97

nicbic97 Mouseketeer

Hi All,

My name is Nicole and I live in Cordova, TN; right outside of Memphis. I just booked this cruise today and wanted to introduce myself. This is our 3rd disney cruise, but first on the magic. This cruise will be me, 32, DH-Josh 33, DS-Ari 5, and my mother, Patricia will be coming along as well. She lives in Aventura and this will be her first cruise ever! She is so excited and so are we to have a built in babysitter :cool1: DS goes to bed early even on vacation and we feel bad having him fall asleep in the kids club. Looking forward to meeting everyone soon

17. Mandy321

Mandy321 Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! We are super excited that we just switched our cruise to this one! Looking forward to seeing the new and improved magic! :) ~Mandy

18. eickhoff06

Welcome Nicole and...Mandy? We have a few other people on here already and we are so happy to see more people jumping onto this cruise the closer it gets. If you are interested in FE please let Melisa Sheilds know and she will get you on the list. We also have a FB page that you can go over and check out now.

19. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

Welcome to the group. If you want to participate if FE, let me know and I will add you to the list. So excited our group is getting larger.

Melisa

20. luvdamouse91

luvdamouse91 DIS Veteran

Welcome to the group. :cool1::cool1: Somehow my multi quote didn't work. :confused3

Let me know if you want to participate in Fish Extenders.

Melisa

21. Mandy321

Mandy321 Earning My Ears

Yes, sorry! I should have done a better introduction :) I'm Mandy, my husband (Joel) and three kids 11, 8 and 7 are from New York. We went on the Dream in January as our first Disney cruise and can't wait to go again! We were supposed to go in January 2014, but decided we just couldn't wait that long, so here we are! Look forward to talking to you all as we get ready for the great "new" ship!