Notre Dame!!!!

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by Arsenal1982, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

K State was just exposed as a bigger fraud than Bernie Madoff.

Let's go Irish! Return to Glory!!!

I hear Barkley is out for USC. ND Defense will eat that team alive with a brand new inexperienced qb.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hallie

hallie Mouseketeer

Go Irish!

4. ccstrickler

ccstrickler livin' on the OBX

GO IRISH. My father played for Knute Rockne back in the day!:yay::yay:

5. Jillpie

Jillpie Can you package some Main St. music and send it to

To Regis Philbin fans, I'm sure he's smilin ear to ear!! :) sure do miss the guy.

6. kimmar067

kimmar067 TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!

....I'm so happy for the fightin' Irish....they're having a phenomenal year!

7. kimmar067

kimmar067 TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!

....OMG, I was thinking the SAME THING about ol' Reg after yesterday's win!

8. ICF

ICF DIS Veteran

National Championship game here we come!

GO IRISH!!

9. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

ND vs. Bama. The Game of the Century.

10. wdwmom0f3

wdwmom0f3 Thankful my embarrassing tag is gone!

My husband was pulling for ND today and he is a HUGE Bama fan! He said it would be a great match up. Hopefully we will get the chance to see it.
    I may have to leave the house for that one though because I'm sure he will be fussing up a storm!:lmao: It will be a hard game for both teams but that's what makes football so great. The Alabama vs Auburn game is normally a great game for us to see but it was a joke today.

11. karen l

karen l DIS Veteran

:cool1:

12. K and K's Mommy

K and K's Mommy <font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team</fon

Ha-Ha! That's why I read this thread. I am not a huge ND fan, but I always loved how passionate he was about his team.

13. Disneychix

Disneychix When you wish upon a star...

Great game! Great season!! One more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Seriously can't stand the ND 'haters' though, AL hasn't even beaten GA and they are already saying ND will lose to either team. Get real, NDs defense is NUMBER 1!!!

Manti for Heisman baby!!!

14. Princess Dolly

Princess Dolly <font color=green>Unfortunately it encroached the

You would think ND has never won a National Title before. Calm down. :happytv:

And yes whichever SEC team ND plays is going to win the BCS championship game. You all squeeked by in a couple gamesagaint teams with no where near the class of talent of Alabama or Georgia.

15. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

ND beat Stanford which a higher ranked team than the team Alabama lost too (Texas A&M).

Try again.

16. Kitty 34

Kitty 34 Hums in her sleep

17. ICF

ICF DIS Veteran

You mean the Georgia team that squeaked by with a 29-24 win over Kentucky -- who didnt win a game in the SEC or the one that gave up 44 pts and won by a TD over a Tennessee team that went 1-7 in conference. They also played such football powers this year as Auburn (normally good, but winless in the SEC this year), Florida Atlantic, Georgia South and Buffalo. Georgia played two whole games against two ranked teams.b..eating Florida and getting destroyed by S. Carolina. I so hope they manage to upset Bama this week, cause ND can start printing national title gear if they'll be playing Georgia.

Alabama is a very good team.....but not the unbeatable one that the media (or their fans) wants to make them out to be. It will be a game against two very good defensive teams. They will give ND a much tougher game than Georgia, but I still think ND will give them a very good game that will be close till the end.

Just for fun...ND played the 22nd hardest schedule this season (per the averages). Alabama was 37th and Georgia was 40th.

http://bcscentral.info/sos.html

18. JennaDeeDooDah

JennaDeeDooDah My oh my what a wonderful day!

I fully believe this, as well. Bama-Georgia is the real National Championship game. Either team will be beating the Irish.
    Have you watched A&M play? They are better than Stanford.

19. Aristocath

Aristocath DIS Veteran

I knew it wouldn't take too long for the SEC lovers to hit this thread. I hope the Irish beat the heck out of whatever SEC team makes the championship.

I don't understand why so many people hate The Irish.

I can't wait for Sunday to see the bowl match ups. I don't know where my Frogs are going but I will be there!

20. Arsenal1982

Arsenal1982 DIS Veteran

Says you? The polls have Stanford higher. Bama should have lost to LSU as well were it not for that awful invention called the "Prevent Defense", otherwise known as "Prevent Victory."

21. JennaDeeDooDah

JennaDeeDooDah My oh my what a wonderful day!

A TCU fan who hates the SEC? How original!:rotfl2:

Calm down, Frog. Yes, says me. And many of the people at ESPN, as well. In any case, it is quite likely that A&M will be facing a Big XII team this year as it looks like we will be going to Cotton. My guess is Cotton, unless K-State really opens a can on them. You will likely be heading to Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl to face Michigan State. That will be quite the good game and I do wish you the best of luck.