Notre Dame!!!!

K State was just exposed as a bigger fraud than Bernie Madoff.

Let's go Irish! Return to Glory!!!

I hear Barkley is out for USC. ND Defense will eat that team alive with a brand new inexperienced qb.

To Regis Philbin fans, I'm sure he's smilin ear to ear!! :) sure do miss the guy.

....I'm so happy for the fightin' Irish....they're having a phenomenal year!

ND vs. Bama. The Game of the Century.

My husband was pulling for ND today and he is a HUGE Bama fan! He said it would be a great match up. Hopefully we will get the chance to see it.
I may have to leave the house for that one though because I'm sure he will be fussing up a storm!:lmao: It will be a hard game for both teams but that's what makes football so great. The Alabama vs Auburn game is normally a great game for us to see but it was a joke today.

Great game! Great season!! One more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Seriously can't stand the ND 'haters' though, AL hasn't even beaten GA and they are already saying ND will lose to either team. Get real, NDs defense is NUMBER 1!!!

Manti for Heisman baby!!!

You would think ND has never won a National Title before. Calm down. :happytv:

And yes whichever SEC team ND plays is going to win the BCS championship game. You all squeeked by in a couple gamesagaint teams with no where near the class of talent of Alabama or Georgia.

And yes whichever SEC team ND plays is going to win the BCS championship game. You all squeeked by in a couple gamesagaint teams with no where near the class of talent of Alabama or Georgia.

ND beat Stanford which a higher ranked team than the team Alabama lost too (Texas A&M).

Try again.

Seriously can't stand the ND 'haters' though, AL hasn't even beaten GA and they are already saying ND will lose to either team. Get real, NDs defense is NUMBER 1!!!

Manti for Heisman baby!!![/QUOTE]

Definitely have to agree!! What a nice young man and awesome defensive player.

whichever SEC team ND plays is going to win the BCS championship game. You all squeeked by in a couple gamesagaint teams with no where near the class of talent of Alabama or Georgia.

You mean the Georgia team that squeaked by with a 29-24 win over Kentucky -- who didnt win a game in the SEC or the one that gave up 44 pts and won by a TD over a Tennessee team that went 1-7 in conference. They also played such football powers this year as Auburn (normally good, but winless in the SEC this year), Florida Atlantic, Georgia South and Buffalo. Georgia played two whole games against two ranked teams.b..eating Florida and getting destroyed by S. Carolina. I so hope they manage to upset Bama this week, cause ND can start printing national title gear if they'll be playing Georgia.

Alabama is a very good team.....but not the unbeatable one that the media (or their fans) wants to make them out to be. It will be a game against two very good defensive teams. They will give ND a much tougher game than Georgia, but I still think ND will give them a very good game that will be close till the end.

Just for fun...ND played the 22nd hardest schedule this season (per the averages). Alabama was 37th and Georgia was 40th.

http://bcscentral.info/sos.html

I fully believe this, as well. Bama-Georgia is the real National Championship game. Either team will be beating the Irish.
ND beat Stanford which a higher ranked team than the team Alabama lost too (Texas A&M).

Try again.
Have you watched A&M play? They are better than Stanford.

Manti for Heisman baby!!![/QUOTE]

Definitely have to agree!! What a nice young man and awesome defensive player.
Not a Notre Dame hater at all. In fact, I cheer for them in most of their games. This year, though, I don't see them winning it all. It's going to the SEC, just like the past 6 years.

Oh, and that trophy should be going to Manziel. HeisManziel, baby! After all, he is Johnny Football. ;)

I knew it wouldn't take too long for the SEC lovers to hit this thread. I hope the Irish beat the heck out of whatever SEC team makes the championship.

I don't understand why so many people hate The Irish.

I can't wait for Sunday to see the bowl match ups. I don't know where my Frogs are going but I will be there!

I fully believe this, as well. Bama-Georgia is the real National Championship game. Either team will be beating the Irish.

Have you watched A&M play? They are better than Stanford.

Says you? The polls have Stanford higher. Bama should have lost to LSU as well were it not for that awful invention called the "Prevent Defense", otherwise known as "Prevent Victory."

I knew it wouldn't take too long for the SEC lovers to hit this thread. I hope the Irish beat the heck out of whatever SEC team makes the championship.

I don't understand why so many people hate The Irish.

I can't wait for Sunday to see the bowl match ups. I don't know where my Frogs are going but I will be there!

Says you? The polls have Stanford higher. Bama should have lost to LSU as well were it not for that awful invention called the "Prevent Defense", otherwise known as "Prevent Victory."
A TCU fan who hates the SEC? How original!:rotfl2:

Calm down, Frog. Yes, says me. And many of the people at ESPN, as well. In any case, it is quite likely that A&M will be facing a Big XII team this year as it looks like we will be going to Cotton. My guess is Cotton, unless K-State really opens a can on them. You will likely be heading to Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl to face Michigan State. That will be quite the good game and I do wish you the best of luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter