Noah's wish to meet Captain Jack PTR. New give 11/5

Oh no about your dates!! Do you have any way of guessing when the new dates will be, so you can at least book a few ADRs while you are waiting, and cancel later?

The Pixie Dust was awesome!

And that scrap book is amazing! What a thoughtful idea to have everyone contribute a page!!! I love it!

And I loved the football pictures!! How cute is that photo of daddy with Noah?

D~

Oh no!! I sure hope you do not have to change your dates!

Jackie
Thanks! Me too!!! :thumbsup2 We picked the perfect week. Fingers crossed we do not.

I am so happy you all love the album....you are right, so much love was put into it! I will post this over on the thread we have for this....it is
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2961773, if you want to post there too, not many of the ladies on part of the Big Give group.
I did thank you again so very much!

Oh no about your dates!! Do you have any way of guessing when the new dates will be, so you can at least book a few ADRs while you are waiting, and cancel later?

The Pixie Dust was awesome!

And that scrap book is amazing! What a thoughtful idea to have everyone contribute a page!!! I love it!

And I loved the football pictures!! How cute is that photo of daddy with Noah?

D~
I am going to rebook all of Feb with dummy dates when I get a chance to sit down and do it. I should probably do that soon huh. :rolleyes1 Course she did not sound to terribly sure it would be Feb at all. Which scared me a tad because once you hit March we start having crowd and scheduling problems. I am just trying to think positive thoughts. Actually I am more just trying to not think about it. :rotfl:

I wish they could narrow it down for you a little bit. Don't they understand how much planning needs to be done? LOL

D~

I hope every thing works out for your dates. Don't they know how hard it is for four little ones to be patient? Not to mention mom, dad and the big kids!

The scrapbook is amazing.

I don't know why, but for some reason I thought that the Wish organization would help you get at least one of your must haves scheduled. I was sure I read that one someone's MAW trip...

I know years ago they did. My friend's daughter had asked for CRT breakfast and she ended up in the hospital about 2 hours before and they couldn't go...but someone from GKTW went there to get some 'take out' food for the family to eat at the hospital...and they got an autographed picture of Cinderella...

Nini

Nini the organization we are going through is much much different to say the least. A good friend went through MAW last year and all of their stuff including meals was completely covered. They didn't schedule anything for them though. I have seen others they did. I think it's all hit or miss lol.

So do you ever end the day thinking I wish my life was dull for just a moment? That is me today. Today was way more dramatic than I liked. There were some normal crazy adult drama things going on but the most fun part of the day was this afternoon. Ty and Jackson had been in their room playing for a while fairly quietly. I should have known they were up to something because they NEVER play quietly! Well Ty has a bit of a temper and I hear him screaming and stomping so I go in naturally to see what Jackson has done to him and get him to remember to calm down and say why he is upset (something Ty has issues with). Well I immediately notice Jackson is taking the roll of a slot machine and pennies are coming out his mouth.
Insert talk here about why you should not put pennies in your mouth or anything else besides food ...
Me: Ty why are you mad?
Ty giving me the my dog died look.
Jackson: Ty swallowed his pennies.
Me: he WHAT!
both boys look of oh no we told on ourselves
me composing myself. Ty you silly goose did you put pennies in your mouth?
Ty: ummmm
me: Ty is ok
Jackson: He DID he ate his penny!
Me: Ty did you eat a penny?
Ty: ummm yes.
Me inside cuss cuss cuss
So of course we had to to call the Dr. And the Dr with his history wanted us to go in and he did in fact swallow not one but TWO pennies! 3 ER drs and a EMT later at least have decided it is 2 pennies. I am calling his pedi in the AM to have her look at the xrays and see what she thinks because in all honesty she is the only one I actually trust.
Oh and if you want to see our cool xray there ya go.
photo.php

I am going to bed dreaming of a day with a boring life ;) I think I would only last 2 seconds if my life was truly boring though ;)

Sorry, but I find your penny story super amusing. Hopfuly the pennies don't cause any problems.

Sorry to hear that you might have to change your dates. :scared1: Way to play havoc with all your plans!

Love the recent big gives and the football photos!

I cannot believe that!!! You do not have a dull moment, do you? I hope those pennies don't cause any problems.

D~

Sorry, but I find your penny story super amusing. Hopfuly the pennies don't cause any problems.

Sorry to hear that you might have to change your dates. :scared1: Way to play havoc with all your plans!

Love the recent big gives and the football photos!
Thank you!

I cannot believe that!!! You do not have a dull moment, do you? I hope those pennies don't cause any problems.

D~

Me too. I am more at peace with it today! I have been giving Ty snot all day. About would he like to throw his 2 cents in etc. :rotfl: He is a little over me :upsidedow

Ok today we got a new give plus one of the launch dresses <3 Both were woo hoo! I am going to start putting give pics in collages just because they are easier to load and upload hope no one minds. It occurred to me to do it tonight.

Today we got a package from Jill <3 I am not sure what her "disname" is. She has been dressing my boys in tees for a long time. I had ordered some Texas Longhorns shirts for the boys fun day week next week but she added in some Wish shirts for all of us! I am so excited my husband even said he would wear them! Everyone loves them! <3
Thank you ever so much Jill we loved you before but we are so excited to have Wish trips shirts from you! The fact that you did them makes them even more special to me <3
jillcollage_zpsd16b0c4b.jpg

And a quick extra pic because this is the typical pic I get from my kids. :upsidedow
10186_zps50b2e6fe.jpg

And EEs precious dress came this is one of the ones I snagged at the launch from In Place of her crown. The fabrics have Cindy and her coach on them. Miss Laura had already made her a cindy crown a while back. I am just happy to see she is over her not liking Cindrella lol.
1018_zps4e357a32.jpg

Me too. I am more at peace with it today! I have been giving Ty snot all day. About would he like to throw his 2 cents in etc. :rotfl: He is a little over me :upsidedow

ROFL! You sound just like me. :thumbsup2

Ok today we got a new give plus one of the launch dresses <3 Both were woo hoo! I am going to start putting give pics in collages just because they are easier to load and upload hope no one minds. It occurred to me to do it tonight.

Today we got a package from Jill <3 I am not sure what her "disname" is. She has been dressing my boys in tees for a long time. I had ordered some Texas Longhorns shirts for the boys fun day week next week but she added in some Wish shirts for all of us! I am so excited my husband even said he would wear them! Everyone loves them! <3
Thank you ever so much Jill we loved you before but we are so excited to have Wish trips shirts from you! The fact that you did them makes them even more special to me <3
th_jillcollage_zpsd16b0c4b.jpg

And a quick extra pic because this is the typical pic I get from my kids. :upsidedow
th_10186_zps50b2e6fe.jpg

And EEs precious dress came this is one of the ones I snagged at the launch from In Place of her crown. The fabrics have Cindy and her coach on them. Miss Laura had already made her a cindy crown a while back. I am just happy to see she is over her not liking Cindrella lol.
th_1018_zps4e357a32.jpg

Jill does such an amazing job! We ended up with one of her AG outfits she made for the swap in Charlotte - and it was adorable! I love all the shirts you recieved... I think you are going to need a longer trip to make use of everything. :cool1:

Oh, and the Cindy dress is TDF!!!

D~

love the wish shirts and that Cindy dress is beautiful!

ROFL! You sound just like me. :thumbsup2

Jill does such an amazing job! We ended up with one of her AG outfits she made for the swap in Charlotte - and it was adorable! I love all the shirts you recieved... I think you are going to need a longer trip to make use of everything. :cool1:

Oh, and the Cindy dress is TDF!!!

D~
Oh D if only my finances would agree!
thanks you <3

love the wish shirts and that Cindy dress is beautiful!
Thank you!

Is it bad that I am so ready for this afternoon but only because another auction dress I won a while back will be in the mail. It is from Lisa and EE thinks I did not get it. :goodvibes She is going to be so very excited!

Just wanted to pop in really quickly. Life here has been nuts. I am really sorry. I have pics from 3 gives to update all awesome things :)
My uncle passed away Sunday and he and his wife and kiddos are the only family I have on my side that I am close to so it has been a little rough. Noah's team made the playoffs so we are rearranging for that. This week Ty gets to have an xray because we have not seen him "make change". So that is life right now. I am getting up now to drive 3 hours to a memorial today so maybe tomorrow pics for everyone? Fed Ex just delivered another box too! And it is BIG! So tomorrow crossing fingers I will catch up. No idea what time EE and I will get home tonight.
Anyway just wanted to let you know that I DO greatly appreciate the packages I just have not had a chance to sit down to the computer so I can post pics here. If I could do it from my phone it would already be done lol. <3

Ohhh, love the shirts that Jill did. Especially how she added the "My" to Noah's. I'm amazed you are able to get the pictures you do. I can never even get a good picture of my two kids.

EE looks so pretty in her Cinderella dress. I think that dress would get her over her "dislike" of Cinderella if she was still feeling that way.

Just wanted to pop in really quickly. Life here has been nuts. I am really sorry. I have pics from 3 gives to update all awesome things :)
My uncle passed away Sunday and he and his wife and kiddos are the only family I have on my side that I am close to so it has been a little rough. Noah's team made the playoffs so we are rearranging for that.

So sorry to hear about your uncle. :grouphug: Congrats to Noah on making the playoffs. I hope things settle down for you guys soon.

This week Ty gets to have an xray because we have not seen him "make change".
I'm sorry, but I had to laugh at this. :rotfl2: I hope Ty is doing OK.

I am sending prayers and thoughts out to you Callie... We will still be here when life settles down for you - so just take care of your family right now. (((Hugs)))

D~

Thanks ladies. I cannot believe I am almost a week behind. So very unlike me! I am starting back now though!
First from Disneydragonfly!
disneydragonfly1_zpsb03d3fe1.jpg

MICKEY MAIL!
disneydragonfly_zps4ace1f5a.jpg
Again my phone did something weird with eyes! I am not sure what is up with that! LOTS of pixie dust and an awesome theme park survival kit! I had to snatch the kit super quick because as you see Jackson was eye balling everything in it! So very cool how much Disney stuff is in there!!! I have never really seen one of these before and they are seriously awesome! We will not be leaving home without it! It actually has already made it's way to the van ;) I figured it was safest there far far away from Jackson lol. Thank you so much! I am loving all the light up stuff too! Ty is going to be a glowing little man on our trip along with everyone else! Thank you again <3

monday_zps53f6a342.jpg

Monday mickey mail!!!

suziedo_zpsae8d1a63.jpg

from suziedo~! They are SO excited about these hats! They are so awesome! Ty and Noah actually wore them to bed! They were that excited !!! Thank you! They are absolutely precious and will be perfect in Feb! We will wear them properly ;) I promise lol.

purpleEars_zps8888474d.jpg

from purpleEars! Jewelery holders they are AWESOME! Although Lauren pointed out to me that EE will be using space in ours likely lol. EE has already told me she now needs rings since there are ring holders! I am not sure if I should thank you or not ha ha. We are all about bling at this house so I am so very excited to have these thank you!

Wed mickey mail!!!

nostalgiccoollage_zpse349cb99.jpg

From Nostalgic . My kiddos were SO excited about that slime!!! They think it is the coolest thing ever! I actually tried to get a pic before they swiped things away! CAn you see the blur in the pic? That is Jackson's hand lol! Jackson was most excited about the animal crackers! You would think I didn't feed them lol. Thank you so much!! And more glow stuff! I am loving all the glow bracelets! :)

Loisdisneychick2_zps8d035780.jpg
Ok so this came the day before I think? Maybe even Monday? I had a funeral Tues and since it was such a big box I wanted to make sure they were all home for it. I am SO glad I did! From Lois Disneychic2! You rock they fit awesome and they were SO excited about the light sabers too!! They were so excited about the light sabers it took me a while to talk them into opening the robes! Thank you so very very much! The boys LOVE them! And EE loves her purple saber! <3

FromMarianneSternMphalens1_zpsbd4d6f4a.jpg

Then a special package for Miss EE. I have to tell a story. I actually did not see her open this package. She held on tight to it from the second we got home and her sister made the mistake of telling her it was all hers. I told her to sit on the couch and wait and when I got home from picking up Bubbie (Alex) I would let her open it ... I came home to a squealing little girl wearing a hoodie saying mommy mommy look I got DARTH SABER! ( she does not call him vader IDK why)! I love her shorts too and I thought I had gotten a pic of the whole thing together because she tried it on when I got home but my phone is dead as usual and it did not upload! :( Thank you Marianne you so rock! This is the perfect hoodie for her! And she is so excited because it is supposed to be cold here tomorrow and she wants to wear it!

FromMarianneSternMphalens_zps25e1fdbf.jpg

PS she has plans for the extra appliques she has informed me her baby needs a jacket so we are going to re-purpose a jacket and her bear will have a matching vader jacket ;) Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter