Noah's wish to meet Captain Jack PTR. New give 11/5

EEs*Mommy said:
I am SO excited I won 2 fab dresses tonight! I think this one we are wearing to HS for her night dress there :)
http://practicewriter.com/vu/?7383C
This one I had to buy just because I had to buy it because I thought it was so so sweet! <3
http://practicewriter.com/vu/?73C63
I cannot wait to get them both in the mail!

I love that monsters u one! Monsters inc is my fave Pixar movie. Love it! Alas, I have boys so bowling shirts for me!

On my phone sitting in the ER with hubs. So no mutiquote.
Ty D and disnorth!

Goteamwood you can still have fun with bowling shirts! I have a few planned for the boys this trip!

EEs*Mommy said:
On my phone sitting in the ER with hubs. So no mutiquote.
Ty D and disnorth!

Goteamwood you can still have fun with bowling shirts! I have a few planned for the boys this trip!

Hope hubby is ok.

Believe me, I have had LOTS of fun with bowling shirts! I think I've made 12 or 14. Lost track. More shirts than days at Disney though for sure.

Hope hubby is ok.

Believe me, I have had LOTS of fun with bowling shirts! I think I've made 12 or 14. Lost track. More shirts than days at Disney though for sure.

Yes thanks he is ok. Had chest pains early this AM and when you are 40 and have a family history of heart disease and high blood pressure already you go to the ER when you have chest pains. Took him a while to come around to my way of thinking but at least he did and it was a false alarm ;)

Glad you have found the coolness of bowling shirts. ;)

Glad to hear your DH is OK... That had to have been scary!

D~

Glad to hear your DH is OK... That had to have been scary!

D~
God works in funny ways. It made a dear friend of mine go to the DR this am. He REALLY needed to go. I am praising him right now because he is who put it on my heart to say something to my dear friend. Blessings even when you do not see them!

that must of been a scary morning for you...happy your DH is okay and it prompted your friend to get checked out oo!

I love that monsters u one! Monsters inc is my fave Pixar movie. Love it! Alas, I have boys so bowling shirts for me!

Thanks. I made that one :goodvibes. And the bowling shirts you have been posting on the Disboutique thread are great. I have 2 boys too, that's why I have to make and sell pretty dresses once in a while. Just have to get those ruffles out of my system. :rotfl: princess:

Yes thanks he is ok. Had chest pains early this AM and when you are 40 and have a family history of heart disease and high blood pressure already you go to the ER when you have chest pains. Took him a while to come around to my way of thinking but at least he did and it was a false alarm ;)

Glad you have found the coolness of bowling shirts. ;)

Whoa, I missed that. Glad it was a false alarm.

Glad to hear that he is alright!

Jackie

that must of been a scary morning for you...happy your DH is okay and it prompted your friend to get checked out oo!

Whoa, I missed that. Glad it was a false alarm.

Thanks ladies. He is back at work today and we have moved on to a puking child. Always lots of good times in the Cameron house! ;)

Tricia I did not post about it on FB. Big kids didn't know. They are overly worried about our health lately (thinking it is because it is getting colder and the season is upon us) and I just did not want to worry them.

Since Lisa posted on her group I will show you guys what Noah is wearing to 1900 for breakfast on our last day! Noah wanted a Mad Hatter tee but he likes this Alice in Wonderland more ;) I don't think anyone could capture him as well as she did. Maybe I am a bit biased but I think it he is pretty cool!

depp_hatter1_zpsac181bad.jpg

Beautiful! That will get so many WOWs at 1900 PF!!! :)

D~

Well today has been fun. I just got a message from our Wish coordinator and we may have to change our trip dates. Clearly they do not understand how hard this Momma worked to get those ADRs. Deep breaths. We should know by the end of the month LOL. I really am glad BOG will be open for CS too because that may be our only shot at getting in the door if they change our dates.

Well today has been fun. I just got a message from our Wish coordinator and we may have to change our trip dates. Clearly they do not understand how hard this Momma worked to get those ADRs. Deep breaths. We should know by the end of the month LOL. I really am glad BOG will be open for CS too because that may be our only shot at getting in the door if they change our dates.

oh that is not good to hear...sending lot of pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: you won't have to change them!

Glad to hear that your DH is OK and it was a false alarm. I have a friend who keeps Aspirin in every room of her house because her so many people in her family have heart issues.

Noah's shirt is awesome and I love the dresses you won in the auction. Sully looks so cool on the back of that dress! The princess dress is very sweet and so many ruffles. :cool1:

I REALLY hope you do not have to change your dates. Here is some more pixie dust pixiedust:

Thank you ladies us too!!
We were talking about Friday how he needed to carry baby asprin with him from here on out. I feel bad because Ruth and I had this discussion less than a month ago. I should already have him carrying it!

Ok let's see how far I get tonight ;) Long day and I have been painting things for our next launch most of tonight. Plus I have a kiddo asleep on me.
First not Disney related but Noah related ;) I just had to share. We got back football pics this weekend.
ball_zpsb8f620f1.jpg

This is his team with everyone that I needed to blurred out. My husband is on the side by Noah. The other side is my nephew and great nephew Caden. Sharing this one because it is a cool situation. When my nephew was younger my husband and his other uncle coached all him in little league football so it is cool to see them coaching together.
ball1_zps59a3d3e8.jpg

Noah's football pic he was freezing. I felt so bad for them they were so miserable being still in the whipping wind. It was very un Texaslike weather!
ball2_zps23a7ef6f.jpg

And my favorite pic from the day <3 My husband and Noah.

Part duex for tonight. All the kiddos are finally in bed. Yesterday Alex got a stomach virus that came on fast. Then this AM Lauren texted me. She is not here but still sick so have to talk to Mom apparently ;) I think Jackson and Ty are the next ones up. I already rescheduled a meeting and dental check ups just as a precaution so everything will probably be fine lol.
We got two really awesome gives tonight! I guess I should say if you see a pic missing a kiddo from here on out it is because they were needing a moment because things did not go the way they thought it should. Jackson clearly did not take a nap at school today and well things didn't go the way he wanted with the mail so he needed a moment ;)
101_zps42f83be4.jpg

Ready to open packages!

Well let's leave a space here for a pic I will add later since my silly phone decided to die and not upload one of the pics! LOL
First off LOTS of goodies from Jessica! PolyndianPrincessJes! Thank you!!! The kids got pez, dry erase boards, stickers.

104_zpscdaae5d0.jpg

EE got bracelets and lip gloss. She was SUPER excited about the lip gloss! She and I actually had to run to the store later and she forgot and left her lip gloss out and she completely freaked out. We had to call Daddy and make sure he put her treasures in the Disney box because she did not want the boys to get a hold of them! She was most worried about her Hello Kitty "lip pop" (I have no idea but that is what they call lip gloss or chap stick always have).

Thank you so very much! They LOVE goody filled packages and this was brimming!

Second give of the day!

And forgive me ladies but I do not want to leave anyone out. I adore that there were so many ladies that went and took their time to make us such and amazing scrapbook! My mother would never forgive me if I did not thank each of you! Plus I don't think I could sleep tonight. I know all the effort that goes into these amazing creations and to have a book full of them. From the bottom of my heart thank you all!

Disney Barlans~ Thank you for the fab parade time pages! I LOVE the mickey head ribbon!!! Actually I love it all!

JJ&JHsmom~ The magical memories page is awesome. Thank you!! It is so symmetrical and if you know me you know how much I adore that! <3

JohnsonsLoveDisney~ The castle page and all the silver on black is fabulous! The kids love the glitter castle and so do I! Thank you!

LOVEMY3KIDDOS~ Believe in the magic! So many cool elements! EEs favorite was the wand and Noah and I love the pennant! Ty and Jackson were having a blast finding mickey heads! Thank you!

morgansmom2000~ Thank you! Mousin around I LOVE the way you did the font! This is Ty's favorite page he loves all the mickeys!

Mouseaddicts~ Home away from home! Thank you! I love the house that is seriously the coolest thing I have ever seen!

mommy2mrb ~ The front page is completely awesome! I love that the back page everyones names <3 So even years from now they will remember all the love that went into this album! I love love love the honeycomb effect on the fun times page! Thank you!

KKBeaton~ Love the autograph page and thank you for the little note we will have to get some autographs on those so very cool! I love the pencil it just looks cool! Thank you!

3pletprincesses and her family (Fatima, Jeffery, Christina, and Jennifer)~ You did so many awesome pages for us! I love the Wish Upon a Star page but I love it even more knowing it was a family effort how awesome is that!!! EE loved the tink and so do I ! Thank you!! Fingers crossed we will get to put the splashing around page to good use! Noah loved the Goofy page! And the little boys were very excited to see an angry Donald he is so cool!

Mickeyteacher ~ Thank you for the beautiful album !! :goodvibes

Princessnancy96 wdwmickey rlovew JJ&JHsmom disney barlans and mommy2mrb thank you all for contributing to the things that bring it all together! :wizard:

Without you all I would not have this amazing album and that is what it is so amazing and so filled with love <3

103_zps111ef284.jpg

They are all referring it as their pretty book! ;) Bless them Mommy is a scrapbooking failure. I have not scrapbooked in years but THIS I think I can handle. Thank you ladies so very very much! I was going to take pictures of all of the ones they loved till I realized they loved ALL of them! pixiedust:

102_zps48ed7a6c.jpg

The kiddos with all the days treasures! Thank you all <3

I am so happy you all love the album....you are right, so much love was put into it! I will post this over on the thread we have for this....it is
www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2961773, if you want to post there too, not many of the ladies on part of the Big Give group.

Oh no!! I sure hope you do not have to change your dates!

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter