Noah's wish to meet Captain Jack PTR. New give 11/5

Just stopping by to say hi and check out all the fun things getting delivered to your house. I have to stop and say that I Love the owls on the wall, they are so cool. Looks like you had a fun trip to Galveston.

I love all the goodies, the hats look so cute on the kids and the tie dye shirts are awesome. It seems the candy and goodies are a big hit. I guess Mickey Mail makes everyone happy. That hoodie looks great on Noah.

Your kids are adorable and I LOVE that you dress them in coordinating outfits. :cheer2:

Can't wait to see what comes next!
Thank you! I can't either. Well I actually know one box that is coming because it will be put up for the kiddos for the trip. With the blessings of a sweet giver. So they have a surprise right before the trip <3
And thank you. When it gets closer I am sure I will show some of our sets. LOTS of coordinating going on ha ha. I might have gone a tad overboard on clothes for this trip. :upsidedow Course I blame my disbou friends not myself. :rotfl:

I guess I should fess up. I'm just checking in on your PTR now, becaue I've been traveling incuding a stop at AoA... I'm glad the package made you day, that is the cutiest picture ever. And Mickey snacks are made to be eatten!
THANK YOU for fessing up!!! Thank you so much! The package was awesome but seriously you made my day so much better! Even made me cry a bit ;) Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your package and your timing were magical. pixiedust:
PS I am glad that you approve of our dinner choice lol. The little kids have never seen mickey shaped goldfish, and pretzels before. So the excitement was a bit more than they could take. Waiting was not a good option haha. They are going to fall out when we get there and so much is shaped food. They think only Momma does that with cookie cutters. :goodvibes

Ya for new give boxes! We had football today and it has been unseasonably cold, 50s and rainy and windy ! I know you ladies from up North laugh at that but here in Texas we don't have this weather till November. I am less than happy ha ha and I have to say most of the morning I was wishing for Florida and warm. I think I wishing for it through the winter! I told Emily Elizabeth that it *might* be this cold when we went to meet the Princesses and she looked at me like I had completely lost my mind! I asked her if she was going to wear a jacket over her pretty dresses and got another look like I was loosing my mind. She told me Mommy the Princesses have to see my pretty dresses. LOL

They won today. Next weeks will be our first game that I am going into with some doubts. We are undefeated and so is the team we are playing, plus they are hand picked. It will be a nail biter! Well I guess I lied because the team we played today practices 6 hours a week and we only practice 2! That is if we are lucky enough for them to focus for the whole hour. There is only so much you can do with k through 3rd graders lol. Anyway I had to stay at the front gate after Noahs game and pictures. So when I got home DH had the mail on our bed because there was this box!

391577_4019072029580_1069424486_n_zpsba4776ce.jpg

James said the kids were not happy when he told them it was a box for Mom not them. :rotfl2: What they do not know in this case will not hurt them <3 It was a special box from Colleen aka Borkborkbork! That was going to be a complete surprise for the trip!

579631_4019073949628_1131961435_n_zps56fc7809.jpg

4 goodie bags for the little kids ♥ All with their names and things inside just for them! All with some of their favorite characters on them ♥ They are going to be SO excited! I adored your note too ♥ Thank you so much Colleen I cannot wait for them to see them!

579546_4019073269611_1350584374_n_zps8d5c0c55.jpg

I just had to share these are super cool little puzzles that were in the bags! Lots of other cool things but I have never seen these before! So fun!

We got lucky today! Not one but TWO give boxes! :goodvibes

552261_4019075149658_1081396721_n_zps4a3f7cf9.jpg

The second was a card from ZeZee aka h20momma I am not sure what their faces are about here. This is so cool because the minute I saw the name and the addy I knew they were former wish tripers who went on a cruise! So very cool that you guys are with the give now ♥

229420_4019078749748_219975541_n_zpsbd7b87d1.jpg

2 awesome gift cards! Jackson was making sure I saw the stickers on the back! They were VERY excited about the card and the stickers lol. Thank you Zezee Roy Aziza and Reed!

How fun. I think it is great that they will have something to open before the big trip. Love those bags! The kids look so cute with their big smiles showing off their latest Mickey mail.

I'm so glad you got the Mickey Mail from me! I know it'll be hard to wait to show them but hopefully they'll love it! It was so much fun finding little things to keep them occupied.

How fun. I think it is great that they will have something to open before the big trip. Love those bags! The kids look so cute with their big smiles showing off their latest Mickey mail.

I love seeing all the fun stuff your kids are getting! Your kids are adorable!

Jackie

the kids will love their bags, they are so cute!
See I know you ladies already know what is in there lol. They are fabulous bags ! And thank you all :goodvibes

I'm so glad you got the Mickey Mail from me! I know it'll be hard to wait to show them but hopefully they'll love it! It was so much fun finding little things to keep them occupied.
I am loving everything in them! they are going to be oh so very excited! I will be sure and get you pics or maybe even a video if I manage to catch them opening. Thank you so much for everything AND for letting it be a surprise! :goodvibes

Tuesdays around here are our crazy days! You know the ones where everyone is going a million directions? We have Cheer, football, ballet, tap, and gymnastics all on Tuesdays. Of course tonight I had the MSB launch on top of that. We have an hour between getting home from school and having to start running and since we took advantage of the Schlotzkeys bday special 199 sandwiches I had that hour to kill.

Well the mail comes every day about 10 minutes from when we get home from school. I wish I could say this was just because he had packages but nope everytime they see our mail man they scream and we have to go outside. Clearly my children have issues lol. Today we got 2 new gives and a few other things. ;)

oct9_zps0f07bbc6.jpg

First there are days that my children remind me more of herding cattle than of raising children. Today was one of those days. They were less than cooperative and way to interested in their own agendas than what Mom wanted them to do. :thumbsup2

First 2 new boxes!
404722_4033842118823_1411541297_n_zpsaa182af9.jpg

The first box was from babynala! Liz thank you ever so much! They especially loved that they were individually wrapped AND in their favorite colors you rock! I am so unorganized when I do gives you ladies are amazing and I will be stepping up my game!
523866_4033844638886_195349618_n_zps523872ea.jpg

the most awesome pillowcases and luggage tags! I will have to take a pic of just the cases without the kids because they clearly are all over the place (remember what I said about heading cattle!) ! Jackson's is sparkly he was so very excited! Alex's has the COOLEST mickey print I have ever seen on the end! Honestly all the fabrics are really awesome! My wonderful husband did not read your note and popped them in the wash so we could flip out sheets tomorrow so I had disappointed children when I got home tonight but tomorrow will be better ;) Thank you so much! I did not open Laurens she is out of town and I will let her open it when she gets home. She is going to be very excited to get one and I know she will use it all the time. She is a kid at heart <3
3474_4033846958944_1102796879_n_zps842d8d77.jpg

Our second give was from Diane aka DiznyDi ! Did you ladies plan that we would get pillowcases and blankets the same day? Cause that was pretty awesome! :)
527322_4033929681012_1610832547_n_zpsc4a82208.jpg

Super soft awesome blankets! Jackson and Bubbie were all for just going to bed now. I agreed it was a good idea to bad it didn't work !
644662_4033830198525_2135418930_n_zps2cc5b3ec.jpg

I immediately got can we take them to school tomorrow !!! I told them next week they could and they were ok with that as long as they got to put them in their rooms ;) I went to take pics tonight of everyone that had theirs and well everyone but Bubbie was in bed and they all were in use ;) Thank you they are awesome!!!
249485_4033457869217_696309632_n_zps0fe75927.jpg

Joining in - what a remarkable family! You are truly amazing!!

aw, looks like the kids will be dreaming of disney every night!

Ohhh, the kids look so cute all tucked in under their blankets. What a difference a few hours make. Sleeping children are the best :rotfl2:

Nope, didn't coordinate with Diane on that shipment - I'm not that organized. Glad everyone liked their pillowcases. I used their favorite colors/characters as a guide and I was so excited when I figured out that I could do a Fab-6 "collection" (don't tell Lauren). When I read that Jackson's favorite color was "blue with sparkles" I looked at all my fabric and said "I can do blue with sparkles". :cool1:

Sometimes I am not that organized about wrapping for Gives, usually I have to put it in the box and get it out the door ASAP and don't have time for wrapping. I always feel bad because it seems so many Givers are so good at labeling the boxes with stickers and making it really fun for the kids. I figured wrapping would prevent any confusion among your little ones. AND I must apologize for all of that tape I used to wrap up that envelope. I am so sorry, I'm sure you had some choice words for me as you opening that with 4 little ones at your feet. I thought I could get away with a piece of tape or two but then I just kept adding more...:crazy2: Sorry!

So happy to see the gift cards showed up!!! When I went to mail them I learned you can't insure a package with gift cards in it I was nervous it might not show up. lol. Thank goodness it did!!
Hope it makes your trip a little more special!!

CALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the world did I miss that you had a PTR going? Now, I feel really badly that I've missed so much...

I love everything that's been posted on this page, I will have to go back and read the rest. :)

D~

Joining in - what a remarkable family! You are truly amazing!!
Thank you! <3

aw, looks like the kids will be dreaming of disney every night!
They are!! Especially with the pillowcases!

Ohhh, the kids look so cute all tucked in under their blankets. What a difference a few hours make. Sleeping children are the best :rotfl2:

Nope, didn't coordinate with Diane on that shipment - I'm not that organized. Glad everyone liked their pillowcases. I used their favorite colors/characters as a guide and I was so excited when I figured out that I could do a Fab-6 "collection" (don't tell Lauren). When I read that Jackson's favorite color was "blue with sparkles" I looked at all my fabric and said "I can do blue with sparkles". :cool1:

Sometimes I am not that organized about wrapping for Gives, usually I have to put it in the box and get it out the door ASAP and don't have time for wrapping. I always feel bad because it seems so many Givers are so good at labeling the boxes with stickers and making it really fun for the kids. I figured wrapping would prevent any confusion among your little ones. AND I must apologize for all of that tape I used to wrap up that envelope. I am so sorry, I'm sure you had some choice words for me as you opening that with 4 little ones at your feet. I thought I could get away with a piece of tape or two but then I just kept adding more...:crazy2: Sorry!

Today I had lunch with the littles and they conned me into bringing them home after. So we popped in Princess & Frog. They went and got their blankets and pillows and I changed out their pillow cases :goodvibes You should take credit for coordinating because even the colors compliment each other!!!
Thank you again for including Lauren. I know how overwhelming our family is and I greatly appreciated it. She is still out of town but she is going to be so excited to open her package! She texted me to make sure I put it up so SHE got to open it lol.
And no worries I broke out the exacto blade. Momma is pretty proactive around here most of the time. :rotfl:

So happy to see the gift cards showed up!!! When I went to mail them I learned you can't insure a package with gift cards in it I was nervous it might not show up. lol. Thank goodness it did!!
Hope it makes your trip a little more special!!
They did ZeZee!!! I am so glad to see you here! Thank you again! I was elated! Such awesome pixie dust :goodvibes James and I have been trying to decide what we were going to alot it to! I can't believe you cannot insure gift cards that is so silly! USPS has issues some days!

CALLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How in the world did I miss that you had a PTR going? Now, I feel really badly that I've missed so much...

I love everything that's been posted on this page, I will have to go back and read the rest. :)

D~

Aww D I will forgive you! This once lol. Glad to have you here! :goodvibes

I am hoping after the night is over I will have snagged a few more dresses for our trip. Not that she needs more lol. :rotfl: I have my eye on a few in the Main Street Boutiques launch tonight. Sadly I have a board meeting so we will see how it plays out ha ha. If it works out i think we are looking at 17 dresses for a 7 day trip. That is sane right? :upsidedow

Phew!!! All caught up!!!

Lovin' all the Pixie Dust!!! And I love all the pictures of the kids - you really do have an amazing and special family. Can't wait to continue to follow along and see what else you all get! :)

D~

Phew!!! All caught up!!!

Lovin' all the Pixie Dust!!! And I love all the pictures of the kids - you really do have an amazing and special family. Can't wait to continue to follow along and see what else you all get! :)

D~
Thanks D <3 Me either!

Both outfits from the launch are adorable!!! Congrats!

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!