No way Jose! We are going to Disneyland! 3/13 - Movin' on Up!

Glad the 5-hour flight went well. I love the picture of Henry with the ketchup - he is looking so grown up!

I :love: In-N-Out. A big reason why I want to go back to DL!

Jill in CO

Glad your flight went well...

I had to laugh at your carzilla comment. I thought "score" when you were offered those two vehicles. I can not handle driving the small...low to the ground things. I would feel too much like I was going to get run over by the other cars (especially in LA traffic) So I bet you can guess that I drive something big... how big... suburban big. Now she is my beast.... maybe not carzilla.. but a beast for sure. :goodvibes

I have only been to an In and Out burger once and it was in San Fran... and... it kinda scared me.

I LOOOOOOVE In and Out. I always hit it up once when we are out in LA. One trip my brother's only requests were the San Diego Zoo, Jack in the Box and In and Out. Needless to say his trip wishes were filled in 24 hours lol. We did the zoo first since we were all jet lagged and up super early anyway. Sounds like you had a nice smooth flight! I can't imagine keeping a 4 year old occupied for that long. Esp because 7 pm Cali time is probably way past his bed time!

I'm glad your flight went well!
And Oh my gosh In-n-Out! I love that place! It's really the only fast food restaurant I will buy a hamburger from! pirate:

Your trip sounds pretty magical already and you haven't even arrived at DLR!
I can't wait to hear more!
:goodvibes

Why is it that all I remember from the post is the burger! :lmao:

Kidding! I'm glad the flight was good. Our flights from Milwaukee to MCO only last 2 1/2 hours and it's long enough for me. I just hate sitting that long.

Love your Carzilla! They are fun to drive, plus they're so big I feel pretty safe!

Glad Henry and ( you and Joe) made it through the flight.

I laughed at Carzilla too. Glad the ride was short. I was going to take the Disneyland Express but I am wondering if I should get a car for a day or 2. :confused3

How sweet that a boy got you seats at In N Out. Restores my faith a bit when I hear things like that.

What a great day! An easy flight, a delicious looking meal, and one super duper cute happy kid:goodvibes Cant wait to read more:goodvibes

I'm glad the flight was so easy! :thumbsup2

I've never heard of In n Out Burger, but it looks really yummy!popcorn::

Hooray for airborne pixie dust! pixiedust: I can imagine what it could have been like - I once got stuck on a red-eye from Maui-Denver with THREE babies :sad2: One of the reasons we tend to stick to the east coast. Hope your return flight went just a smoothly!

Everyone I've ever known that's been out west raves about In-N-Out, I'm dying to try it and yet trying not to get my hopes up just in case! I've always loathed fast food burgers.

Great spot for an unintended cliffhanger! Right when you get to Disney property...

So glad your doing a DL TR! Your reports are always so much fun to read!

I'm finally back on here a bit more now that we have a trip in the works for next winter... it made my heart ache too much for WDW and knowing it wasn't in the cards for awhile. But we got some extra DVC points transferred into our account yesterday which means it's time to start planning... 10 months to go! Which means I need to get a ticker going... YAY!!

Anyhow, excited to read along and hopefully participate a bit more by making comments on a more regular basis instead of my tendency to lurk.

On that note... about your first couple of posts...

I'm so impressed about the happy plane ride... Way to go Henry! (And mad props for Mom and Dad for a well supplied bag o' fun and nice flight attendants with extra snacks) :thumbsup2

So funny about baggage claim being outside! Nice and airy!

Oh, and In-N-Out Burgers... YUM!!!! And what a nice guy to save you a seat... very impressive!

Glad the flight went well. I get antsy on a 3 hour ride.

Yeah I have never tried In and Out as we do not have them here but looks good!:thumbsup2

UGH sorry you lost your post-I hate it when that happens!:mad:

Happy Friday!:goodvibes

Loving it so far! We would like to go to DL next year and have never been to the west coast so it's nice to hear your tr!

Yay!! You made it!! I'm so glad the flight went well. I would have been nervous about that too.

Can't wait to see PP! :laughing:

Yay...you started! I wish there was an In n Out over here! So much hype...looks like it lived up to it

Yay...you started! I wish there was an In n Out over here! So much hype...looks like it lived up to it.

I'm in! What a great start to your trip, and what a sweet boy for saving your seat, that's pretty much unheard of nowadays!

I can NOT wait to see pics and reviews of your hotels. My DF and I are planning on staying onsite for the first time during our honeymoon, I am thinking of a split stay at PPH and GCH. Excited to hear the rest! :banana:

Yay you're on the way! Henry looks so tiny in that first picture beside Joe! and liking the nickname for the Car Carzilla :lmao:

I only know HOW to drive a Carzilla!! I'm terrified on tiny cars!:drive:

I'd love to try an In and Out Burger... I've heard so much about them....and the prices were so cheap! I'm impressed!

In and out looks good. Never heard of it, but it looks good. Our must-do fast food in the South is Chik-fil-a, but you already knew that, right? ;) Oh, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts, but I think they are spreading to other parts of the country now.

I'm so glad that your flight went well and seemed shorter than you expected. :thumbsup2

I hate you lost your second post. So frustrating! :headache: That happened to me several times b/c the DIS apparently has a time limit when posting, so now I write all my posts in Word and then copy and paste them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter