No way Jose! We are going to Disneyland! 3/13 - Movin' on Up!

Hi, Brook! I've been enjoying your reports for awhile, but I don't know if I've ever posted before! Anyway, looking forward to reading all about your Disneyland trip!

I might steal your idea of asking Kadence about her reactions to things. It's SO cute...it would be hilarious to hear what a 4-year old has to say! :lmao:

You should! I think Henry would be hilarious! That's why I did it, Kadence kept making comments, so I decided she needed have her voice heard.

So ready for this.. although I cheated and saw the pics (which we did use a few!)

Can't wait to hear what u think of Disneyland. I love it much more then WDW. Now my kids love WDW and can't wait to see if that well change this summer after we visit again.

Can't wait to read all about it. I always read your trip reports and always enjoy them.

Well I had my pen and paper all ready to do some serious note taking until you mentioned a 5 hour flight! :scared1: That's one tough pill to swallow. Maybe I can get over it though if you do a really good job of convincing me it is worth it through this TR. So no pressure... :laughing:

I really am looking forward to learning all about DL. I'd love to go there at some point. Your sneak preview totally had me hooked! Can't wait to hear all about it! :yay:

I'm here!!! I can't wait... your reports are GREAT!!:thumbsup2----uhoh.... I need a new trip counter...I'm at 31 days more or less....

You better update that lady! :goodvibes

I'm so excited, looking forward to reading this trip report. I have been stalking your other trip report waiting for you to post a link. I can't believe that I didn't get on the first page. Oh well I'm here now. :cool1:

I had forgotten to put the update to my title of my old TR at first, then posted it on a couple various DIS Facebook groups (and just realized, you should join our "Disney Mom's" group! Just sent a request for you to be added - fun conversation there!), so I think the Facebook folks got a jump start!

Joining in! :wave:

:yay: ::welcome::

I'm here!!!

Hello! Thanks for reading along!!

I'm here! I'm SO you've started your DL TR! I've got SO many questions about DL.
Is it just 1 park- the Magic Kingdom.. or is it called something else?
I knew they had at least one resort.. how many do they have and are they themed?
Can you do all of DL in 1 day? I've heard you don't need more than 1 day for DL.
Can wait to read all about DL! popcorn::

I knew NOTHING about it before I became a TA, learned a lot being a TA, then even more researching it on my own...and now of course feel like I have a pretty good grasp on it! Of course there are hidden secrets to any park that you learn over time...

The Disneyland Resort is two theme parks: Disneyland and California Adventure. Disneyland is like the Magic Kingdom, with a few differences. They have New Orleans Square, WDW has Liberty Square. They also have a Toon Town (which is awesome!). The Castle is Sleeping Beauty's and all of Main Street and the Castle is smaller scale. California Adventure is unique...has a part that is similar to DHS, but the rest is all different.

There are three Disney owned resorts (Paradise Pier, Disneyland Hotel and the Grand Californian) with TONS of off-site hotels literally across the street.

And there is Downtown Disney. I will explain the great layout of whole resort in one of my first few updates. It's small and compact and so easy to get around in!

I think you can do Disneyland park in one day (or the majority of it anyway), but not both theme parks. You could get a LOT done in 2 days, but 3 or 4 is better. We did 3.

You started yay!!!! Can't wait to hear all about Disneyland!

Finally started! :dance3:

Hello I am very excited to see what you thought of DL. We love WDW but have never been to DL. My DH would love to go but I am not so sure the plane ride would be worth it! Maybe your TR will convince me otherwise;)

I was very, very nervous about our plane ride CLEAR across the entire country! :eek: That will be coming up soon...

I'm here! :wave:

Hello Tina!!! Thanks for reading along!

How did I miss the start of this? :confused3 I even checked the DIS boards at work today. Oh well, better late than never! :goodvibes And - and I like your long hair!

You are not late, just on time! :goodvibes

And thanks about the hair! I forgot that in my last TR I still had pretty short hair, didn't I??? I decided to grow it out again. NYC haircuts are too expensive. :laughing:

All caught up and finally over here ---page 3 YIKES

If you have not caught up yet- Iam going to DL in Late Sept. :cool1:

I am eagerly :surfweb: and taking notes. :teacher:

ETA: Henry is such a big guy. WOW

You are?! I had NO idea! I'm so far behind on your report! :headache: You are gonna LOOOOOOVE it! It's awesome, awesome. I can't wait to go back! Let me know if you have any questions, I'm happy to help!

And yes, Henry has SHOT up this past year. He's in size 5 now! My last TR he was size 3 in diapers. :scared1:

I am here and following along! I can't wait to hear all about your trip since I have yet to go to Disneyland. :goodvibes

::welcome:: Thanks for reading along!!! I can't wait to get started!

I'm here!

Hey Cynthia!! Thanks for reading!

Hi, Brook! I've been enjoying your reports for awhile, but I don't know if I've ever posted before! Anyway, looking forward to reading all about your Disneyland trip!

Your name does look familiar...perhaps you posted once...or I'm just imagining it. :laughing: Regardless, thanks for reading!!

You should! I think Henry would be hilarious! That's why I did it, Kadence kept making comments, so I decided she needed have her voice heard.

Ya, I am thinking it's a must...it will be a riot to hear what he thinks!

So ready for this.. although I cheated and saw the pics (which we did use a few!)

:laughing: I'm glad my pics helped! And I'm sure you saw several horrid pictures of random faces I make...Joe had the camera, so a lot more of my mug in this TR than normal. :scared1:

Joining in! Looking forward to it. :)

::welcome:: Thank you for reading!!!

Can't wait to hear what u think of Disneyland. I love it much more then WDW. Now my kids love WDW and can't wait to see if that well change this summer after we visit again.

I cannot wait to start sharing it. I DO understand why people love it more than WDW. I can't say I do...but, I completely get the DL love/passion that people have! I love them both!

The changes are going to be incredible. I can't wait to go back and see them!

Can't wait to read all about it. I always read your trip reports and always enjoy them.

Thank you for reading!!!!

I just subscribed!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

::welcome:: Thanks for reading!!

Well I had my pen and paper all ready to do some serious note taking until you mentioned a 5 hour flight! :scared1: That's one tough pill to swallow. Maybe I can get over it though if you do a really good job of convincing me it is worth it through this TR. So no pressure... :laughing:

I really am looking forward to learning all about DL. I'd love to go there at some point. Your sneak preview totally had me hooked! Can't wait to hear all about it! :yay:

:rotfl: Yikes, the pressure is ON! ;) Yes a FIVE hour flight, NYC to Long Beach. One coast to the other. I was noooooooot looking forward to this part.

4 pages in 24 hours?? :faint:

So looking forward to this report!! :goodvibes

It got busy here! :thumbsup2

I'm in! Can't wait to read about your adventures.

Hi Kristi! Thank you for reading along!!

I had forgotten to put the update to my title of my old TR at first, then posted it on a couple various DIS Facebook groups (and just realized, you should join our "Disney Mom's" group! Just sent a request for you to be added - fun conversation there!), so I think the Facebook folks got a jump start!

I saw that, thanks so much. Sounds like fun. :)

Well, this trip report could be trouble for me. I am already desperate to go to Disneyland. I have a feeling that this isn't going to help!!

Bring it on!

Who hoo! I'm here!

We moved from Ontario to BC last summer so of course, this year's Disney trip is going to be a west coast trip!! We leave for a three week "tour" of like 8 states :cool1: and our 4 days in Disneyland are smack dab in the middle. In fact, we're going to be eating with Ariel and her pals on the day my DD turns 9!! :banana::dance3::woohoo::yay:

Anyway, ya think you can have this TR wrapped up by July 14th? We leave the next day! :rotfl2:

Looking forward to hearing ALL about what to do and what not to do on our trip!
:thumbsup2

Can't wait to learn about Disneyland! I want to do Lego Land and Hollywood and pretty much everything you guys did in a trip one day. I always thought it sounded really fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter