No way Jose! We are going to Disneyland! 3/13 - Movin' on Up!

Page 2...Hurray for a DL report. We are road tripping there in June. Last time we went was 2 years ago so can;t wait to see how it has changed.

You were fast Dawn!

Woooo Hoooo! Can't wait to hear all about the Disneyland trip!

I cannot wait to get it started!!!

:wave2:

Im reading friend! Keep em coming......:) Now I have to figure out how to do mine.......:lmao:

You can do it! If you do, be sure to share your link. I LOVE writing TRs!

I'm here Brook!!! :wave2:

Can't wait to read all about DL! :goodvibes

Hi Tim! Thanks for following me over to these boards!

I'm in! Henry gets cuter in every report!

Jill in CO

Aw, thank you! :goodvibes Thanks for following along!

I'm here! I can't wait to see this, I know nothing about DL.

I hope to be very informative and share the knowledge. It's a totally different animal than WDW.

I might steal your idea of asking Kadence about her reactions to things. It's SO cute...it would be hilarious to hear what a 4-year old has to say! :lmao:

Joining in. I might not comment a lot but I will be following along.:goodvibes

::welcome:: Thanks for reading! I understand the no comment thing, it takes a lot of time!!

I'm here and ready to follow along! Love all you reports so far! Henry really has grown! Such a handsome little boy! :goodvibes

Thank you!!! It's funny between my last TR and this one, it's been almost a year, so he has GROWN. Age 3-4 has been a big difference.

Yay!!! I have been (NOT) so patiently waiting for this:cool1::banana::yay::dance3::hippie: Going back to start reading!!!

:rotfl: I've been anxious to start it!!

Hey Brook!

I"m here, too! Can't wait to hear all about it! Love the start, nice job, my friend!:goodvibes

Thank you for following me over!!!! :yay:

So excited to hear your take on DL. I have been following along on your last 2 WDW TR's but I am a lurker. :goodvibes

Thank you for reading...and commenting! It's good to "meet you" :thumbsup2

Woo Hoo I am here!! Did I make page 1???

You did!!! :dance3:

Saw this on the Disney Mom!!! I am here for the fun! We are planning Disneyland next year so I am anxious to hear all about your trip.

I hope I can be here to answer some questions, give some pointers and get you even more excited for your trip! Feel free to ask any questions you might have! (you are gonna LOVE it!)

I'm in! I know next to nothing about Disneyland so this will be really informative. Bring it on Brook! :goodvibes

I can't wait to start! So much to share!! It will be fun writing this, everything is all brand new again!

I'm here! Excited to hear all about Disneyland!:banana:

::welcome:: Thank you for reading along! I can't wait to get started!

I'm here! Loved your last two TRs, and considering I love DL more than WDW (Please don't shoot), I won't be missing this one! DL was my first Disney experience when I was three so i think that is why I love it so much!

:laughing: I won't shoot! I COMPLETELY understand your passion for Disneyland. It would be tough to say which I like better, but there are things I definitely prefer on the west coast!

Dang, page 2. Oh well. Looking forward to the TR!

Close! ;) Thanks for reading along Glenn!

Hello hello!! Thanks for following me over!

I am here!! :cool1:

:yay: Hey Magdalene! Thanks for reading!!!

Page 2...Hurray for a DL report. We are road tripping there in June. Last time we went was 2 years ago so can;t wait to see how it has changed.

I hope you guys get to see Cars Land - it's opening mid-June!

I'm here!!! I can't wait... your reports are GREAT!!:thumbsup2----uhoh.... I need a new trip counter...I'm at 31 days more or less....

I'm so excited, looking forward to reading this trip report. I have been stalking your other trip report waiting for you to post a link. I can't believe that I didn't get on the first page. Oh well I'm here now. :cool1:

I'm here! I'm SO you've started your DL TR! I've got SO many questions about DL.
Is it just 1 park- the Magic Kingdom.. or is it called something else?
I knew they had at least one resort.. how many do they have and are they themed?
Can you do all of DL in 1 day? I've heard you don't need more than 1 day for DL.
Can wait to read all about DL! popcorn::

Hello I am very excited to see what you thought of DL. We love WDW but have never been to DL. My DH would love to go but I am not so sure the plane ride would be worth it! Maybe your TR will convince me otherwise;)

How did I miss the start of this? :confused3 I even checked the DIS boards at work today. Oh well, better late than never! :goodvibes And - and I like your long hair!

All caught up and finally over here ---page 3 YIKES

If you have not caught up yet- Iam going to DL in Late Sept. :cool1:

I am eagerly :surfweb: and taking notes. :teacher:

ETA: Henry is such a big guy. WOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter