NHL Playoffs Stanley Cup Round: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins

Who will win the Stanley Cup and in how many games?

• Chicago Blackhawks in 4

• Boston Bruins in 4

• Chicago Blackhawks in 5

• Boston Bruins in 5

• Chicago Blackhawks in 6

• Boston Bruins in 6

• Chicago Blackhawks in 7

• Boston Bruins in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rask saved the B's @$$ in the 1st period.

Brother you aren't kidding. The Bruins were so lifeless that first period I really thought they had no chance. But they showed their resiliency and locked down the defensive end until they got their skating legs.

Was very excited to see Kelly get that goal. He has been maligned the entire playoff run(not without reason)along with a few others(Peverly, Seguin).

I think both teams took a game they shouldn't have, so we're even in more than just standings. The Bruins gave themselves some cushion for the games here but they cannot sleepwalk through another period.

The Garden will ROCK!

The 2nd period the Hawks stopped skating and the B's hunkered down in the neutral zone and eliminated the Hawks from skating the puck in and forced them to dump it in.

The 3rd period and OT..it was all B's.

Sad to say...but the B's 1st line is completely outplaying the Hawks 1st line. Toews and Hossa need to get it going or this is not going to end well.

100% accurate.

I'm hoping this was due to that triple OT, need to skate to win.

The lines have been released. It looks like Claude is keeping the 3rd line version 2.3 together. Keeping the face off skill of Kelly paired with the speed of Paille and Seguin. Let's hope lightning (not the Tampa kind) will strike at least a few more times.

BDLsgal and myself will be at the Garden tonight. We were at games 3 & 6 in 2011, and those games turned out pretty good.

6 hrs til face off.

LET's GO B's!!!

Also, to you Bruin fans....:thumbsup2

At the cup finals in 2010, the Flyers fans really showed how idiotic and immature they were. I guess they think that stuff makes them cool and tough. At some point in their life they will grow up. :rotfl2:

There were alot of B fans their last night...and everyone was getting along just fine. I actually enjoyed talking hockey with them.

Go Hawks !!!!

Right back atcha. :thumbsup2 It really is amazing how fans can take on their team's persona, and vice-versa. I look forward to mingling with the 'Hawks fans, at the pre-game tonight.

That being said...

LET's GO B's!!!

Right back atcha. :thumbsup2 It really is amazing how fans can take on their team's persona, and vice-versa. I look forward to mingling with the 'Hawks fans, at the pre-game tonight.
It's truly fun to kibbutz with true fans of the sport (versus people just looking to "start stuff") regardless of whose sweater they wear! It's good to know that Boston doesn't try and insure a homogenous home crowd by limiting playoff ticket sales to only people with "in-market" ZIP codes... unlike another "powerhouse" EC team has been known to do in the past! ;)

We all know that past stats are meaningless to future games, but I just saw an interesting one.

To this point in the playoffs, the Bruins haven't lost a Game 3 and the Hawks haven't won one.

Now I personally would like to see that trend continue but it is understood that anything can happen.

I hate these 8 PM starts!

Go Hawks!!!

Give us Cubs fans something to smile about....

We all know that past stats are meaningless to future games, but I just saw an interesting one.

To this point in the playoffs, the Bruins haven't lost a Game 3 and the Hawks haven't won one.

Now I personally would like to see that trend continue but it is understood that anything can happen.

I hate these 8 PM starts!

As for me, stats are only good for averages, they're not THAT specific. We'll be double motivated to win since we got kind of embarrassed in the last game and it's a game on the road. If we were to prove a point, it'd be this game. I'm betting on a win.

No Marion Hossa doe the Blackhawks tonight. :(. Not sure what happened - hopefully we'll find out soon.

Each team has its "rat" player. Well here in Boston we've got one who's a sports analyst named Mike Felger. Comes across as totally arrogant but is fun to listen to. He and Tony Amonte do one of the pre-game shows here and they end with their "Bold Predictions", usually something crazy. Well Felger's prediction tonight was that Daugavins was going to get a goal and assist tonight. Instead he draws a dumb penalty with the elbow, then puts himself offsides. Not good Felgy.

Three shorthanded breakaways on one power play and they couldn't even get a decent shot. I'm sick.

... We'll be double motivated to win since we got kind of embarrassed in the last game and it's a game on the road. If we were to prove a point, it'd be this game. I'm betting on a win.

Forget what I said... :worried:

It was loud in the Garden last night. It was a shame that the rain caused the pre-game rally to fold up early. I was expecting more Chicago presence, but I guess it makes sense. I bet there will be more red in the stands for game 4. That would've been the 1st opportunity Chicago would have had to hoist the Cup.

It was great to see 3rd line version 2.3 score again. And converting on the power play... The B's better be careful. Otherwise the fans might start expecting this on a regular basis. The scrap at the end of the game was a nice surprise. We'll have to wait until the next game to see who that benefited more.

Btw... I knew the B's were going to win last night. Whenever the Garden uses The Foo Fighters to intro the team, the B's come through.

Game 4 on Wednesday.

LET's GO B's!!!

First time all playoffs I have been fuming after a game. That was just pathetic. Hawks had some chances, Keith should of shot that puck on the first? Power play, instead he passes. And Kane had a nice shot but missed the net. I'm hoping Q puts Kane and Toews back together, for tomorrows game.

It's not over til the fat lady sings......

Jamie Kompon, hawks assistant coach was fired last year by the kings because their power play was awful, then the hawks hired him because of his relationship with Q from their St. Louis days, obviously our power play is greatly suffering, had the hawks connected on one of their PPs yesterday it would of been a whole different game. Certainly frustrating, can't blame it all on the coaches though.

For all you Chicago residences out there...there is alot of local talk happening on The Score today that Toews has a possible broken hand or wrist. They are saying it happened sometine in the Wild series.

Hossa was hurt during the morning skate...not pregame warmup. It is being reported it was a possible neck mussle or pinched nerve.

Hawks are not practicing today. But Q just said he expects Hoss to play in game 4.

Basically, players on both teams are being held together with tape and gum right now.

I'm a hockey fan. I have nothing but respect for the B's. The team is a reflection of your coach and Julien is a class act from what I can see. The scrum at the end of the game was typical and has no bearing on anything whatsoever.

I expect the Hawks to play their best game in game #4 and I expect the B's to know they do not want to give the Hawks any life.

At some point our boys have to win one in Boston....no time like game #4, eh ?

The Hawks were the best team all year in the NHL. Something tells me this is not the way its supposed to end.

LETS GO HAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hawks were the best team all year in the NHL. Something tells me this is not the way its supposed to end.
Time will tell... but Hockey's funny that way. We felt the same thing in 1996 and 2006 when we had the best teams on paper, and the President's Cup to prove it, only to fall short... heck, in 2006 we lost in the first round against the #8 seed!

Time will tell... but Hockey's funny that way. We felt the same thing in 1996 and 2006 when we had the best teams on paper, and the President's Cup to prove it, only to fall short... heck, in 2006 we lost in the first round against the #8 seed!

I think Edmonton made it to the finals that year as the 8th seed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter