News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is GMR supposedly being refurbished? I'm curious on what the updated version will be like.
Well the top of the exterior has started to receive its new paint. The spires have gotten a permit to be put in place so that should happen soon as well. The pre-show film and end film were both switched to digital it looks like within the last week or so. Then sometime in the next month I would expect the updated films. All they have said was spring 2015. There have also been several rumors as to uodated scenes within the ride.

I wonder if that will have any effect on the Cirque du Soleil theme park they were planning to open in Mexico.

Any news on when reservations will be open for Morimoto's? I was going to book Tokyo Dining but am guessing this place will blow it out of the water!!

I read Morimoto's won't be on the DP so am hoping I won't have any issues getting a table in November once reservations do open up...but if it's popular I'm guessing it will draw locals as well as tourists so maybe it will be difficult?? Any guesses?

Any news on when reservations will be open for Morimoto's? I was going to book Tokyo Dining but am guessing this place will blow it out of the water!!

I read Morimoto's won't be on the DP so am hoping I won't have any issues getting a table in November once reservations do open up...but if it's popular I'm guessing it will draw locals as well as tourists so maybe it will be difficult?? Any guesses?
The restaurant is still probably a month away from opening a lot of work to do. We won't know about reservations until it opens. No word on if it will be on the DDP or not the Boathouse is not.

The restaurant is still probably a month away from opening a lot of work to do. We won't know about reservations until it opens. No word on if it will be on the DDP or not the Boathouse is not.

Thanks! I am excited to see the menu and hope I don't have problems with a reservation (fingers crossed) but will keep watching for them to open!

The Disney site says dining plans aren't accepted do you think that's just because it's not open yet? https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/downtown-disney/morimoto-asia/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter