• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed it by a few days...

But honestly...I have zero desire for more "premium" dining...

I can't quite put my finger on who's fault it is...but I seem
To feel like things that used to provide good quality food at a moderate price have all but gone away...

Hmmmm...

Since I'm always explaining my "hate" for wdw...I can give an example here... As my spending habits continue to evolve...

Now I tend to skip the entrees entirely...as two appetizers seem to be - even at outrageous rates - a better taste offering than the standard entrees at 3-4 times the rate.

...they do get a little more outta me on alcohol though...the martinis at brown derby did some damage...but the food bill did not.

The times...they are a changin'

Looks like the boathouse is a skip...I just don't see them being dedicated enough to provide a good experience anywhere in the same sphere as the pricing as it stands.

That's all I ask...not discount or no upcharge...general category...that should be the minimum of any consumer.
I think the no DDP at the boathouse is telling that they want to provide more an upscale thing. With all the boats and the way the interior looks I'd love to try it just once to say I did it but I don't think it would every become an every trip type restaurant.

Haven't had a chance to read the article above yet, but yesterday's teaser post has me really curious! I'm at work now, but can't wait to read it later!

Wonder if you have to be staying at AoA to do that activity. We were planning on going over to that resort just to check it out (staying at CSR though)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter