• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumor has it the exotic cars have been taken from the speedway and it will not reopen.

Probably pretty hard for them to justify re-opening after the accident. Wonder if that will move up the transportation improvements or if they stick to schedule.

image-jpg.89384

Don't know if this posted, but I figured it lay this here for everyone to chew on.

Probably pretty hard for them to justify re-opening after the accident. Wonder if that will move up the transportation improvements or if they stick to schedule.
I'd guess they'll just leave it sit until they have their plans in place

According to permits and insiders on wdwmagic. A new temporary theater will be going in between RnRc and ToT. This will most likely take over events held at the Premiere theater which is in the back lot area.the permits have no expiration date so they automatically expire after one year, so that means disney will be building this theater rather quickly.

Just to avoid confusion the theatre itself will not be temporary, just the things that go in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter