New Year New You Challenge May: And All Good Things Must Come To An End

7/31! I finished yesterday with 30 points and 1445 calories.
Thanks!
jana

I'm at 8/31--this really helps you watch the calories, doesn't it??? Kinda scary, huh??? :rolleyes:

I finished day 8 today. However, it was a really baaaad eating day and I'm not going to disclose how many points/calories I ate. :guilty:
Thanks!
jana

just finished journaling for today. That puts me at 8/31. I can't believe how well I have been doing keeping track of my calories. Really makes me watch what I'm eating.

I am at 6/31. The weekend kind of messed me up- I didn't write anything saturday, but I did write down everything except dinner Friday and Monday. But, I am doing better than I have in a while.

I'm getting much better as time goes on with the journaling thing. It's actually not hard for me-it just takes some time designation.

Jana-As long as you keep going in a positive direction, you are making excellent progress!!

Thanks, TigerCheer. It's just been another stressful week. I did journal yesterday which puts me at 9/31. I used 27 points and 1580 calories. It's a good thing today is the first day of a new week!
Thanks!
jana

Please update me - 10/31 - thank you
Im in the habit of using fitday.com

I finished day 10! I went out for drinks with coworkers and ended up using 9 flex points, but it is the first day of a new week, so I'm not worried about it!
Thanks
jana

I'm 11/31. Looking at how well we are all doing at keeping track by being accountable here I'm beginning to think we need a permanent journalling commitment thread/challenge.

goldcupmom said:
I'm 11/31. Looking at how well we are all doing at keeping track by being accountable here I'm beginning to think we need a permanent journalling commitment thread/challenge.

I think you're right! :thumbsup2 This really helps me be accountable! I am at 12/31 now. I can't believe we are already almost to the halfway point of May! :sunny: Everyone have a great weekend!

I have been journaling this weekend--I was just unable to post because I had company. I'm at 14/31!!
Thanks!
jana

Haven't updated here for a few days, but I am 15/31. Just finished journaling for today. Trying to keep up!

I'm 15/31. Everything's here in my WISH journal - good, bad or ugly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter