New Year New You Challenge May: And All Good Things Must Come To An End

1/31 - I'm journaling my food in my 'journey back to me' journal on here. Food will be in blue in the first post of each day.

Hope you all had a GREAT Monday!!

I am now 2/31. I really like these daily challenges, because it helps me to remember to do them. :)

I'm now 2/31. Today I had 30 points (it was free day) and 1400 calories. This week I only used 12 flex points! Too bad I can't exercise and the scale is showing that.

Thanks!
jana

I'm 2/31. This is definitely helping with my journalling already. The cookie dough attacked, but I stopped before it did damage. Off to get more water!!

I'm 3/31. I did not have a good eating day today. In fact, I used 11 flex points in one day! That is almost as many as I used all week last week! Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and I still have 24 fp left. I also used about 1800 calories. Wwaaayy too many.

Thanks!
Jana

I am at 3/31. I've done ok so far this week--the journaling keeps me honest. When I think about "cheating", I always think, "I am NOT going to write this down." If I won't write it down, then I won't let myself eat it. At least I'm more conscious of my choices now.

Keep up the great journaling, everyone! TigerCheer2009--I would've been shocked at the calories in a shredded chicken sandwich, too! :confused3

Well I did good on Tuesday, wrote down everything, but yesterday I did horrible. I have been so good watching what I eat and yesterday I couldn't stop eating. Oh well today is a new day.. :goodvibes I just don't know what has gotten into me...

And I'm 3/31

I'm now 4/31!! I finished the day with 23.5 points and 1205 calories. It was a much better day.
Thanks!
jana

I'm now at 5/31! Today I used 27.5 points and 1282 calories.
Thanks!
jana

I am 5/31. I have shaved about 700 calories from my daily diet since the 1st. I had 2500 calories :sad2: that day, but today I was down to around 1800! I would have been even better if i hadn't had half a bean burrito with my nachos at Taco Bell. I think journalling has helped, because I don't like to have to write things down, so I eat less. :o Plus, I am really trying to limit the sweets. If I have any, I try to only have 1 a day. And, the new Turtle Chex Mix is awesome- it is very sweet, and 2/3 of a cup is only 150 calories.

Just entered day 5 in my journal. I kept it on paper on the go yesterday. Still movin on!!

I am at 5/31, also. I keep mine in a little notebook at home, and I make myself write them down before I go to sleep! ;) Great job, everyone! :cheer2:

I just finished writing down my food and exercise for today. That makes me 6/31. Good job everyone!

I'm 6/31! Today I finished with 24.5 points and 1213 calories.
Thanks!
jana

I journaled a "normal week" just for kicks-OMGosh. Scary business right there.

This week is going to be better. I'm committing myself. And I'm making signs!

Ive been using fitday.com just as always. I keep track on paper during the day and enter into fitday the following morning

Please change mine to read 6/31 - thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter