New T-Shirt DISigns Added

Here they are. I didn't like the J in the original font so Jennifer got two and she can pick the one she likes. :goodvibes
PrincessDanielleChristmas.jpg

PrincessEmiliaChristmas.jpg

PrincessJenniferChristmas1.jpg

PrincessJenniferChristmas2.jpg

If she likes the first one let me know and I will raise her name so the whole name is on the shirt. Didn't noticie the j hanging low?

Oh I see now the difference on the bottom names, could you do the intials in from the second Jennifer but use the front from the first picutre so it matches the other girls? I dont want a melt down if she doesnt have hearts on her name.

Thanks!

Oh I see now the difference on the bottom names, could you do the intials in from the second Jennifer but use the front from the first picutre so it matches the other girls? I dont want a melt down if she doesnt have hearts on her name.

Thanks!

How's this, I changed the font for the J & f otherwise they didn't look centered in the red spot? Let me know if this is ok, as we now have the hearts. :goodvibes
PrincessJenniferChristmas3.jpg

Thank you for the kind words. It is nice to know people appreciate your work. I spend soo much time doing the DISigns as I am a bit neurotic. I spent over an hour looking for the "right font" for the SI & Am shirts. :lmao: But it is fun to do. P:flower3:

I will also be celebrating my 40th birthday at WDW in a couple of weeks. The Roz shirt made DH and I laugh so hard!!! :rotfl2:

I am looking for a few shirts as well, with either the classic characters (Mickey, Minnie, etc.) or Winnie the Pooh characters. Doesn't have to be birthday related. Just something simple is fine. I have never been able to find a pre-made shirt that fits right, so I'm trying to make my own. Also, if you can do a Mickey head with a Canada flag that would be awesome!! Any help you could give me would be great. Thanks!! :love:

If you check out the "Meet the DISigner" sticky you will see that there are many DISigners with many different shirts. if you check my link (in my signature) you will find the classic characters and Pooh. I have a few thousand to choose from. (Many others have that many also :thumbsup2). If you find something you like feel free to post in my thread and ask for it. Please follow the directions in everyone's first post so they can find the shirt or autograph card you are looking for. For example, I don't do well with file names, I prefer the picture. Others hate pictures and only want the file name. So it helps to read the first post. Have fun, there are many different shirts to be found on this site. Penny:lmao:

A Wedding Shirt that has been kicking around in my to-do pile. :scared:

PricelessCastle.jpg

This also took hours. I have to stop being so neurotic. :lmao:
StartedByAMouseSW.jpg

P:wave2:

The shirt above got me started. First I went looking for background. I found a vintage comic strip collage. It wasn't 8.5 x 11 and when I made it bigger, I didn't like. So I went searching the web for vintage comics and I filled in the missing third. Then I had to make them match. That took a bit of time. Then I lightened so you can barely make it out and I kicked myself because I spent at least two hours making the darn background. :lmao: Then I went looking for vintage snow white pictures. I wanted the pictures to look like the film when it first came out. So I found 3 or 4 that I liked. Then I went looking for Mickey silhouettes. I found 4 or 5. Then I made gifs of them and placed them over the pictures looking for the best picture. Since I couldn't decide, I made many of them. I am posting them all because they took me so long to make I figured I would give people options if they wanted them. The good thing is I learned to do some new things, so that was fun. Milliepie sent me directions to do something else (which I will finish tomorrow) and I was able to use a few things she taught me to do this. So the moral of the story is, the more you know, :scared:, the longer you obsess over it? :flower3::scratchin Seriously, this was fun. Here's the first four.
SnowWhiteSilhouette1.jpg

SnowWhiteSilhouette2.jpg

SnowWhiteSilhouette3.jpg

SnowWhiteSilhouette4.jpg

Colors & fonts can always be changed. P

Love Love Love Vintage Snow white! She is my favourite princess and you certainly do her justice!

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you Mandy, I had fun with this one. :goodvibes Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter