New T-Shirt DISigns Added

Could I please get the I am a proud member of the Disboards/ connie1042 with Mickey Mouse. Thanks so much. Connie
You didn't say which one so here's some choices:hippie:
DBoardMickeyConnie1.jpg

DBoardMemberMickeyConnie.jpg

DBoardMickeyConnie2.jpg

Penny

I hope you can help,or point me in the right direction. I am looking for a couple of pictures of Mater The Tow Truck. Preferably face on Picture,but would like to have a full body picture also.

Will you be making any pictures for the Fantasy Cruises? We are going in January 2013 with friends and I want to make lots of magnets for our doors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Peg

I did a search on Google and found quite a few Mater pictures.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Cars...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CAwQ_AUoAQ&biw=1603&bih=734

Were you looking for a Mater DISign? I have done a few Mater DISigns and they are here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Shirt DISigns/Car Shirt DISigns/
However, it's easy enough to modify one of the images you find (as long as the image is big enough).
Let me know. I am going out of town for a week so won't be DISigning until after 4/18. Penny

here's a link for some Cruise DISigns.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44523423#post44523423
Here are some DISigns I have done.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Shirt DISigns/Cruise Shirt DISigns/
Penny:hippie:

My screensaver is my pictures/disigns. 4 times in the last week when I came in the office this DISign was on the screen. Now I have over 1,000 pictures and DISigns and it is ironic that this one keeps popping up. So I figured I was meant to repost it. :confused3 So here it is. :upsidedow
Bryan101Dalmations.jpg

Hi Penny! Could I get the truck DISign with Our Family Vacation and the year 2012 on it. Also, if you have time I would :love: one of the Minnie member of DISboards with disjenne if you have time! Thank you so much!!!:goodvibes

Hi Penny! Could I get the truck DISign with Our Family Vacation and the year 2012 on it. Also, if you have time I would :love: one of the Minnie member of DISboards with disjenne if you have time! Thank you so much!!!:goodvibes

Taking off Friday and Tuesday to make a 5 day weekend to get caught up with DISigns, the DISigner listing and my pin listings. :goodvibes

Hi Penny. I love your images! I would like to request Tiana From your princess & the frog album #49 (blue background with a vibrant green gown) and #35 (blue gown) both personalized with the name "Tiffany".

Thank you.

Trudy

Hi Penny. I love your images! I would like to request Tiana From your princess & the frog album #49 (blue background with a vibrant green gown) and #35 (blue gown) both personalized with the name "Tiffany".

Thank you.

Trudy

Can you post what you are lookin for or provide the link? I am assuming it's an autograph cover as I don't have an shirt DISigns with princess & frog? However, if you want I can make them, just post the DISign you were looking at & I will make it 8 1/2 x 11 rather than 4x6?

OurFamilyVacation.jpg

DBoarddisjenne.jpg

Enjoy. let me know if you want changes. :goodvibes

HI! I love your designs! I was wondering if you could do a change jar label with Mickey Mouse- maybe
Saving our Money for Mickey!
Knighton Disney Vaction 2012
Thank you!!

Well, I went looking for some clip art for the change jar DISign, and then I started cleaning up my clip art files. So I have spent about 5 hours since yesterday, culling and organizing my clip art files. I am almost done. I didn't check when I started, but I currently have 21.5 gb of clip art. I can remember when my whole computer had less space that that. :lmao: But in the process I found a few almost complete DISigns. So I decided to finish them up and post them. :goodvibes
3 SW DISigns from last year.
MickeyR2D2Riding.jpg

MickeyR2D2Sneaking.jpg

YodaaMickey11.jpg

All the Star Wars shirt DISigns are here
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Shirt DISigns/Star Wars Shirts/

Lastly, a non-Disney Design. I love Dragons. I have always loved dragons. I have written a dragon book in my head and when I retire I will put it on paper. So here is my Dragon Design.
:goodvibes
shrekdragon.jpg

Back to file cleaning. Almost done. Glad I am off today. :goodvibes

I was cleaning out my folders and found this from my trip a few years ago. It's a combination of Natalie's background and my framing.
CindysRTInviteAnna.jpg

Hi Penny! Thank you for helping me with all this, hopefully it won't take me long to catch on! Again, wanting to truck with mickey and minnie, The Greenhill Family on the top and On Our Way! along the bottom. Thank you so much!!

Hi Penny- Could I request the Christmas shirt, that now says Princess Miranda for three shirts?

Princess Jennifer (JMT)
Princess Emilia (EMT)
Princess Danielle (DET)

Thank you!

Hi Penny! Thank you for helping me with all this, hopefully it won't take me long to catch on! Again, wanting to truck with mickey and minnie, The Greenhill Family on the top and On Our Way! along the bottom. Thank you so much!!

Here you go. I am soooooo glad you posted here. :thumbsup2 I knew I made it for someone, but couldn't find the original request so I came on here to post it, hoping you would find it. :lmao:
GreenhillFamily.jpg

Let me know if you want changes.

:goodvibesP

Hi Penny- Could I request the Christmas shirt, that now says Princess Miranda for three shirts?

Princess Jennifer (JMT)
Princess Emilia (EMT)
Princess Danielle (DET)

Thank you!

I was just coming on to tell you the 3 Christmas Balls at the top had her Mom's Initials and hers in the middle, & I see you are quite observant and already figured it out. :banana::thumbsup2 Making them now. P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter