• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New T-Shirt DISigns Added

Thanks Marion. My printer is acting up and I ran out of transfer paper so I am going through boxes looking for my other pack. The guy who is supposed to be building my book shelves since February, has still not started. He is an older gentleman who does great work, but I think I am done waiting for him so I am going to try and find some other builders to get quotes. This operating my office out of boxes is for the birds. Two of my walls are going to be lined with bookshelves so I have a lot of boxes cluttering up my office and porch. LOL
Can't wait to do SW weekend, plus there is a 24 hour opening at MK. With no time to make another shirt and even if I made one, no transfers to be found. :scared1: Take care, P

Hi,

I'm running the Disneyland Dumbo Double over Labor Day which will complete my coast-to-coast challenge and want to get a customized t-shirt. Do you have any running designs this event? I'm new to the DISigns board and can't find the link to your pre-existing projects. I'd also like to add in a Club 33 logo somewhere.

Thanks for your help!
Steven

Hi Chaoscent,
I hope that you are still DISigning... I would like to request a few DISigns for our upcoming Dec. trip to WDW! Here are the requests:

SamsTShirt.jpg ---Jack Skellington "Want to do some pin trading?"

MHMonstIncThatGuy.jpg --Monster's Inc "That Guy"

Thanks for your consideration!

I would like to request for Making Magical Memories T Shirt design. Can you create three versions - Lisa, Gavin and Katelyn?

Thanks,

Lisa

RustManFan,

Thanks for letting me know that Penny hasn't been on the boards for a while. Do you happen to know if anyone else can modify this design? I love it and would like to make tshirts for our trip.

Let me know which shirts you want modified (you can quote them in this thread) and I will do in the next few days.

A few I did for my cousin

Writing can always be altered. :)

I am not sure if I posted these. I did them right before I went into my not-designing funk. :goodvibes

I think I didn't post them as I didn't do frames for them so if someone wants a frame, let me know. :flower3: Also, I can put the silhouette over other character backgrounds.

Hi! I was just lurking and found your Proud to...Disboarder w/ Pooh and the Bees. Would it be possible to do one with Mamawsnest on it? I have loved all of your designs. It makes it so hard to choose. Thanks.

This has the DVC logo at the bottom. If you want that deleted and or replaced, let me know. :goodvibes

Would it be possible for you to create a Star Wars shirt that says May the 4th be with you? I would like it to include the Disney star wars characters, the only "original" I like are Darth Vadar and Yoda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter