***** New September 2013 Thread *****

Had to change dates for free dining so it knocked 25 days off of my ticker woo hoo!!!:cool1: We'll be at CSR 9/4 thru 9/11...Have MNSSHP tickets for 9/10...got some GREAT adrs
9/5 Chef Mickey dinner
9/6 Kona breakfast/ Boma dinner
9/8 CRT dinner during Wishes :banana: this is a bucket list item for me!
9/9 Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package
9/10 8:05 Crystal Palace breakfast!!!/ 'Ohana dinner
9/11 Via Napoli lunch
Only thing left to snag is a dessert party adr and some tours that I want to go on. I'm so giddy right now and nobody is at home to share in my excitement!!! So glad I have this board :dance3:

Booked 9/21-9/28 at POP for free dining (+upgrade to DDP).

Fifth anniversary trip-- haven't been since our honeymoon in 2008. I am so excited I could just EXPLODE! Boy it's going to be a long summer.

I booked my room for Sept. but Disney ads keep flashing.

At least for FL residents they are offering some amazing deals right now-- 4 day MYW base tickets for $129; Deluxe resorts starting at $238. 4 day packages for $56 per person per day.

I swear I wish I could just run right now... if I had the money & didn't have to work, OMG.

Waiting 4 months will be torture.

Now that we are officially booked and ONLY 4 months out, it is time to get down to some serious planning. Costumes for MNSSHP, t-shirts, door and window decorations.
Started today by downloading the park hours and tentatively planning out our schedule. I don't over plan each day, but EMH, special events and ADR require some organization.
Anyone else in the planning mode?

Now that we are officially booked and ONLY 4 months out, it is time to get down to some serious planning. Costumes for MNSSHP, t-shirts, door and window decorations.
Started today by downloading the park hours and tentatively planning out our schedule. I don't over plan each day, but EMH, special events and ADR require some organization.

I plan daily.... And I don't even have ADRs. Lol!
But we are trying to decide if we will wear costumes or just make matching shirts. I check crowd calendars daily but we don't plan every minute just what parks at what time of day.

Plan on girl!

I am just joining in. We will be at POP from 9/24-10/5 with free dinning. This is a surprise trip for my dd. She asks every day when we are going back to Disney World and right now the plan is to tell her on her birthday in August. :cheer2: I also sent a request to join the FB group.

Now that FD has been announced, and I made the resort change, my planning in done. The only thing I have left to do is to buy the things on my list for the trip. I'll do that a little at a time between now and the day before our trip. Even though the planning is done, I am still on my laptop everyday looking for pictures of the AKL and the restaurants we want to eat at.

We are meeting my daughter and her family in September. The whole trip is a huge surprise for the Grand Babies:love:! We can't wait!

136 more days!!! :cool1: The number is big, but I know the time is going to fly by - my fiance and I are buying our first house together next month! Lots of exciting things happening soon, and WDW is right at the top! Booked for FD at POP from 9/25-10/5...was planning on going in December but I just can't wait that long! :rotfl2:

The summer always flies by. September will be here before we know it!

I love having a Disney trip to anticipate and plan!

We need a roll call. Jessibelle, you still around to add one to the first post?
Then we know who is staying where and when.

Hi, new member of the forums here and we just booked our trip Sept 18-24 at the all star movies resort with free dining!!! :cool1: It will be our small family of myself, my husband (we have been once back in 2009) and our son who will be 19months at that time. I have been lurking around a bit and learning TONS of new information so I thought I should join in on the fun and introduce myself :goodvibes

Just to add, I requested an add to your facebook group too. I really need serious help planning haha

Decided to take advantage of free dining and heading back to the world Sept 14-21st at AS Movies. Booked May 9th when it opened, and upgraded today to the DDP. We will be celebrating both kids birthdays.

Hi everyone!! I thought I was only planning a trip for December, but when the FD/discounts came out, we couldn't resist!! We booked the room only discount for POR for 9/22-9/28.

Honestly, I don't know if we will keep this reservation, since we are still planning on our trip in December too!! LMAO. ADDICT MUCH? :lovestruc But the rates for POR was just too good to resist. We'll see....!

Hi everyone!! I thought I was only planning a trip for December, but when the FD/discounts came out, we couldn't resist!! We booked the room only discount for POR for 9/22-9/28.

Honestly, I don't know if we will keep this reservation, since we are still planning on our trip in December too!! LMAO. ADDICT MUCH? :lovestruc But the rates for POR was just too good to resist. We'll see....!

We'll be at POR the same dates, happy planning. Have you been for Christmas before? Halloween? They are both awesome, but if you've seen one of the holidays I'd try the other ...happy choosing (if you have to)

We'll be at POR the same dates, happy planning. Have you been for Christmas before? Halloween? They are both awesome, but if you've seen one of the holidays I'd try the other ...happy choosing (if you have to)

Our very first trip was during Halloween; so fun. We have been back a few times since (we are DVC members), but was looking very forward to Christmas!

Our last trip we resort-hopped to POR and absolutely fell in love. The discounts just give us a reason to stay there! Ha. Maybe some December discounts will come out and we can do a split stay between DVC and POR.

Yayy!! We just booked! It's gonna be just DH & I celebrating our 13 year anniversary without the kids. :thumbsup2 (Did I mention I feel like a huge jerk for doing this? lol)

Staying 23-28 at ASMo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter