***** New September 2013 Thread *****

Roadtrip to WDW begins in 7 hours!!! Picking up the kids after school and beginning the drive. I'm taking a short break from housecleaning and packing to eat some breakfast and browse the boards to make sure I didn't forget anything. SOOOO EXCITED!!! :woohoo:

Born 2B a Princess said:
Today is our last park day....sad! It has been a great trip. We haven't done all of the specific new things I had picked for this trip, but we've done new things each day. We have had hot weather but the mornings and evenings have been gorgeous. No rain until today...it started just as we got off Kali River Rapids and has been raining since. No big deal...just grab the ponchos and go. The crowds have been great!

Your post makes me so happy! We're heading out on Monday and I can't wait!!

4 days out and I have a paycheck disaster! My pay check deposited for $65 total! They don't know what happened to the rest! Yikes stress just before I leave!

:eek: :faint: So glad you got it all straightened out!

5 days until we check-in at Bay Lake Towers!

Haven't been in 2 years, so looking forward to seeing all the changes.

The weather has been playing tricks on me! We got all the way to Labor Day weekend before it really got hot (like, Disney hot) all summer. But now that we are packing and getting ready to go, it's 56 degrees outside! This is our first fall trip, and I am a little out of whack. It's fall, but the trees are all green, it's cold here, and I know that in just a couple of days I'm going to be sweating up a storm and celebrating Halloween!

Made it to our room, been up since six, ready for a nap already. Have a 10:30 res at Ohana, Our tv is not working :(

Heading to Detroit in just a few hours, spending the night there, then fly to Orlando tomorrow for a week! :cool1:

It's DD's VERY FIRST TRIP EVER to Disney, and she's 34 years old! I'm so excited to "see things through her eyes" this time, and hope she loves Disney World as much as I do! :)

Is there a facebook page for this group? I have a CRT pre park opening breakfast for this friday I need to cancel and am hoping to coordinate!

Is there a facebook page for this group? I have a CRT pre park opening breakfast for this friday I need to cancel and am hoping to coordinate!

There is a FB group, but I can't link the page since I am on my phone.

I am completely out of whack. Today I woke up and thought it was Friday, but also that I had another week to get ready for the trip. :lmao: We leave Sunday. :eek: Gotta get my, get my head in the game.

3 days until our first CL Stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Bring on the pampering!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter