**NEW ROFR LIST (post your details here after reading 1st post)

It is frustrating when brokers don't update their sites, giving the illusion that there are more points than there really are.

For Aulani the 2013 points were banked. There's nothing banked on the VGC.

For Aulani the 2013 points were banked. There's nothing banked on the VGC.

Sorry, I'm a newbie. Here's the breakdown. Here's how I understand it. Let me know if I have it right.

Aulani:
2012 points (236) were banked so they expire end of Feb. 2014. (I should have time to be able to use these.)
2013 points (250) active now and would also expire end of Feb. 2014 unless I bank them by the end of Oct, which I will probably do.
2014 points (250) would receive by Mar. 1, 2014.

VGC
2012 points (160) will need to be used by end of Sept. 2013. I'm worried about these since by the time I close, which I expect to be end of Aug, and wait for my member number, etc, which is looking like 2 weeks, I will only have 2 weeks to use or rent them. Is there anyone that has had success renting out so late?
2013 points (160) would receive by Oct. 1, 2013.

Of course all my plans and contingency plans will go out the window if the Mouse wants one or both of these contracts. There's really no point obsessing about it until I know for sure, but here I am obsessing anyway. :crazy2:

That is awesome if they banked the 2012 points (had to do so by the end of Oct 2012). I would try to rent the expiring points at a reduced rate through David's or the TSS but it may be difficult. Good luck!

Sorry, I'm a newbie. Here's the breakdown. Here's how I understand it. Let me know if I have it right.

Aulani:
2012 points (236) were banked so they expire end of Feb. 2014. (I should have time to be able to use these.)
2013 points (250) active now and would also expire end of Feb. 2014 unless I bank them by the end of Oct, which I will probably do.
2014 points (250) would receive by Mar. 1, 2014.

VGC
2012 points (160) will need to be used by end of Sept. 2013. I'm worried about these since by the time I close, which I expect to be end of Aug, and wait for my member number, etc, which is looking like 2 weeks, I will only have 2 weeks to use or rent them. Is there anyone that has had success renting out so late?
2013 points (160) would receive by Oct. 1, 2013.

Of course all my plans and contingency plans will go out the window if the Mouse wants one or both of these contracts. There's really no point obsessing about it until I know for sure, but here I am obsessing anyway. :crazy2:

Not sure if you can do this since I never even looked into it but could you deposit 160 expiring points into RCI to use a week sometime later somewhere else even a local stay? Just a thought.

+1 DBS. This is one of the few times that depositing into RCI would be a good move. If you cannot use or rent the points, then depositing into RCI gives you two more years to use them.

About RCI: Thanks, I will definitely keep this in mind as one of my options.

You may remember the seller backed out of my contract last month. We found a new small add on resale today and the seller accepted. This time there is no extended closing for the seller to get a last minute dose of pixie dust!

New details:

OKW 50 pts / $75 ppt / DEC UY.

Still also looking for a BCV contract but they are hard to come by.

You may remember the seller backed out of my contract last month. We found a new small add on resale today and the seller accepted. This time there is no extended closing for the seller to get a last minute dose of pixie dust!

New details:

Good luck! Hopefully the process moves quickly to make up for the other seller wasting your time!

New details:

Good luck!!! Let us know when it goes to ROFR.

This is our 1st resale contract. Cheaper than adding on direct.

$68-$7736 -100 - OKW - Jun, 40/12, 100/13, 100/14, send 7/13

Anyone get news this week?

We just passed today.

Sorry, not familiar with the new format and don't have all the $ info in front of me, but...

BLT $90 per point, 600 pts (three 200 point deeds from same owner), Dec UY, 553 '13 points, 600 '14 points and all fwd. We paid admin, closing and maint on the 553 points available for the 2013 year.

We just passed today.

Sorry, not familiar with the new format and don't have all the $ info in front of me, but...

BLT $90 per point, 600 pts (three 200 point deeds from same owner), Dec UY, 553 '13 points, 600 '14 points and all fwd. We paid admin, closing and maint on the 553 points available for the 2013 year.

Forgot to say it was sent to ROFR on 6/19 and we heard today, 7/16

Just got notice that I passed ROFR.

$105- $11,325 -100 - BLT -Dec - 0-'12, 94-'13, 100-'14 - sent 6/20' passed 7/16

After just losing a contract due to seller refusing to close we have another contract being sent for ROFR...fingers crossed!

$72-$15862-200-SSR-Aug- 200 BANKED/'12, 197/'13, 200/'14-sent 7/17 (I think it is being sent, haven't have confirmation yet)

Anyone get news this week?

Have a BLT tower bid out sent to Disney on 6/21 given the news of people ahead who sent on 6/19 and 6/20 hoping to hear something today...nervous they Disney will take this one back.

Fingers....and toes crossed

Have a BLT tower bid out sent to Disney on 6/21 given the news of people ahead who sent on 6/19 and 6/20 hoping to hear something today...nervous they Disney will take this one back.

Fingers....and toes crossed

I don't think they have been taking BLT much lately. Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!