• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

Just saw on disparksblog.com that Frozen Fever will be showing twice an hour every day! DD4 will be excited to see that again! I have a feeling we will be visiting that more than once over the 2 weeks we are visiting!

Just saw on disparksblog.com that Frozen Fever will be showing twice an hour every day! DD4 will be excited to see that again! I have a feeling we will be visiting that more than once over the 2 weeks we are visiting!

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm at the Rebel hangar at the moment and SWW all weekend.

Have they said what time the processional is? We have the premium package but we also have an ADR at 11:45. Hoping we can do both.

Have they said what time the processional is? We have the premium package but we also have an ADR at 11:45. Hoping we can do both.

Sort of. The package procession time is 10:30. I'm speculating the 2nd procession to be at 1:30pm based on singalong time

We are still not 100% sure we will make it to DHS at all but DD really wants to meet Olaf. Is he even doing meet and greets at DHS? Does he Meet and Greet anywhere else? Thanks!

It is a bit frustrating that they have not announced the parade times and fireworks time. I guess I will just keep an eye on http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/p/weekly-walt-disney-world-times-guides.html

Agreed. We leave in 2 weeks, are trying to finalize plans, and quite frankly, it's really annoying me that they have not announced times on ANYTHING - the parades (oh I know what they will be, but they're still not announced officially), the fireworks, the DJ Dance party... Seems to me they could have been a little more on top of their game. Not like this is the first time they've done this.

As for the Olaf Summer Coool Down... WHAT is that? Is it a M&G? A little show? Is it all day, any time? Only certain times?

We are still not 100% sure we will make it to DHS at all but DD really wants to meet Olaf. Is he even doing meet and greets at DHS? Does he Meet and Greet anywhere else? Thanks!

No. There will not be any Frozen character M&G at DHS during FSF. The only M&G is A&E at MK.

FSF is a time to see your favorite Frozen characters. You'll see A&E and Kristoff at the singalong. You'll see the 3 of them plus Olaf in the parade she Fireworks show. You'll see Olaf on the event stage for whatever Olaf's cool off is.

I was talking to cm before fireworks last night. I asked them if over night practices for FSF have started yet. As far as they know, they haven't.

What is Frozen fever?

It's the adorable short that was shown before v the Cinderella movie. Elsa is coming down with a cold and trying to throw Anna a surprise birthday party.

Agreed. We leave in 2 weeks, are trying to finalize plans, and quite frankly, it's really annoying me that they have not announced times on ANYTHING - the parades (oh I know what they will be, but they're still not announced officially), the fireworks, the DJ Dance party... Seems to me they could have been a little more on top of their game. Not like this is the first time they've done this.

As for the Olaf Summer Coool Down... WHAT is that? Is it a M&G? A little show? Is it all day, any time? Only certain times?

Trust me. Just went through all this unknown with SWW. Until that first day there was much we didn't know. Makes it hard to plan.

I don't know what Olaf's cool down is.it sounds like a stage show of some sort.

My son was just cast in a show. Practices start this week and run up to 5 to 6 days a week. So not sure how much FSF we'll get in this year. His show runs 3 weeks end of July into August. I still plan to be there opening day, but fireworks are out unless he doesn't have practice that night.

According to the below URL, they have OFFICIALLY announced the Royal Welcome at 10:30am and 1:30pm.
Frozen Fireworks are at 9:30pm.
(For June 17)
Fantasmic is at 9pm and 10:30pm so I am not sure how leaving the first Fantasmic and going to the Frozen fireworks would work....just something to consider.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/hollywood-studios/2015-06-17/#timeofday=allday

Thanks.

Thank you so much! And Olaf's Summer Cool down Stage Show is 11:30, 12:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30.

Dance party 5:45 to 9:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter