*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

I know I'm joining late but me and my wife (MarieLightning) will be in the world from October 18th to the 28th :D And we'll be staying at ASMu for our 11 day party.

Our ADRs look like:
BOG between 11:35 and 11:50 on October 21st.
50s Prime Time Cafe at 12:30 on October 22nd.
Teppan Edo at 1:20 on October 25th.

Our schedule looks like this (approx)
18th: Magic Kingdom (afternoon), Epcot (Evening)
19th: Animal Kingdom
20th: Hollywood Studios
21st: Magic Kingdom
22nd: Hollywood Studios (am), Magic Kingdom (MNSSHP)
23rd: Undecided
24th: Undecided
25th: Epcot (am), Undecided
26th: Epcot (am), Magic Kingdom (pm)
27th: Undecided
28th: Magic Kingdom

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waiting for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving October 16~
anjalee6- October 16- Ocotber 20 @ AKL
ray stitch- October 16- October 20 @ Dolphin
MADnNOLA- October 16- Ocotber 21 @ ASMo

My day is here!

I know I'm joining late but me and my wife (MarieLightning) will be in the world from October 18th to the 28th :D And we'll be staying at ASMu for our 11 day party.

Our ADRs look like:
BOG between 11:35 and 11:50 on October 21st.
50s Prime Time Cafe at 12:30 on October 22nd.
Teppan Edo at 1:20 on October 25th.

Our schedule looks like this (approx)
18th: Magic Kingdom (afternoon), Epcot (Evening)
19th: Animal Kingdom
20th: Hollywood Studios
21st: Magic Kingdom
22nd: Hollywood Studios (am), Magic Kingdom (MNSSHP)
23rd: Undecided
24th: Undecided
25th: Epcot (am), Undecided
26th: Epcot (am), Magic Kingdom (pm)
27th: Undecided
28th: Magic Kingdom

I will do my best to add you, but we leave for Disney today and I expect it will be hectic getting last minute things ready. Will do my best. :goodvibes

We leave in 5 days, and I am trying REAL hard to ignore the forecast. 5 minute showers I am okay with, but Storms on my MNSSHP night, NOOO!

Last time we were there was in July, but there were no games then for dinner. They played music, but did not do anything contests or games with the kids. :confused3

That's weird bc we saw the games in July. Maybe they do them only on certain nights????

Have a great trip!!! Do you leave after school?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Happy to say my Disney Visa Rewards card that I ordered on 10/3 came yesterday. Maybe it would have come Monday if it hadn't been Columbus Day but it still took longer than I recall it taking in the past. Happy it arrived in time for my trip though! Two more days! :dance3::yay:

Happy to say my Disney Visa Rewards card that I ordered on 10/3 came yesterday. Maybe it would have come Monday if it hadn't been Columbus Day but it still took longer than I recall it taking in the past. Happy it arrived in time for my trip though! Two more days! :dance3::yay:

Yay, I know you were worried about it! :worship: Two more days, yahoo!!!! :banana:

Earlier today I made some FP+ reservations for Saturday. So far they are still not showing up on MDE (the website or the app). But if I click to try to make them again it says I already have FP+ scheduled that day and offers me the option to change them. So I guess they are expecting me even though it's not showing under my reservations or itinerary? :confused3

Earlier today I made some FP+ reservations for Saturday. So far they are still not showing up on MDE (the website or the app). But if I click to try to make them again it says I already have FP+ scheduled that day and offers me the option to change them. So I guess they are expecting me even though it's not showing under my reservations or itinerary? :confused3

I had that issue too with one of my FP+ selections. Waited a few days, and it never showed up. I ended up having to revise that day FP+ anyway, and they did all show up in MDE after modifications. Another MDE hiccup.

daizieduck said:

I was just thinking about my card. I can't believe it took that long! I haven't gotten mine yet. I have till Sat but if it doesn't come in on time I'll be one upset lady :( I ordered mine on the 3rd also. Here's hoping for some mail when I get home lol

I had that issue too with one of my FP+ selections. Waited a few days, and it never showed up. I ended up having to revise that day FP+ anyway, and they did all show up in MDE after modifications. Another MDE hiccup.

Thanks for the tip! I did this and now they show up! :thumbsup2 Although one of them I had to modify twice before it showed up. The other two showed up after just one modification each.

We leave in 5 days, and I am trying REAL hard to ignore the forecast. 5 minute showers I am okay with, but Storms on my MNSSHP night, NOOO!

I am thinking your MNSSHP is the same night as ours (looking at the 10-day weather channel forecast), so I will join you in the NOOOOOOO!!!! :scared1:

But it's still over a week away, so things could possibly shift with the weather yet, it's been shifting all next week, here and there... OR, maybe it won't rain the whole day, yup, that's fine with me too, ha ha. :thumbsup2

Just booked two weeks ago...Grand Floridian for a last minute girls vacation...the countdown counter can not move quick enough...Here we come 10/31!

I was just thinking about my card. I can't believe it took that long! I haven't gotten mine yet. I have till Sat but if it doesn't come in on time I'll be one upset lady :( I ordered mine on the 3rd also. Here's hoping for some mail when I get home lol

So was your card waiting in your mailbox when you got home today? Yes? :)

We are on our way! Waiting for our flight at the airport. AKL here we come

We will be leaving for our drive at 5 am tommrow only 17 hours away

Our flight leaves at 7:00 tomorrow morning. We are staying at a hotel near the airport tonight because DH hates to get up early!

Our flight leaves at 6:35 am tomorrow morning, 20 minute drive to the airport parking to catch the shuttle, ugh, that means like 4:00 am wake-up call to get up, get the kids dressed, and out the door by 4:30 am -- hope the Disney buzz will keep me awake! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter