*~*NEW October 2013 Thread*~* Our Month Has Arrived!

No. Neither hubby nor I wanted to change in the dirty lobby bathrooms. Plus he likes to nap when we first arrive. That being said, at 2:30 I finally decided to walk over to our room just to look and see if it had been made and if our magic bands worked. Sure enough the room was made, the magic bands work, and our suitcase has been delivered by magical express. Wonder how long the room has been ready?? We waited three hours for them not to call!! The last time we checked with them was 1:40 and they still said the room wasn't ready. Listed as "dirty" I was told at 12:30.

That's surprising, all our stays we found the lobby bathrooms very clean, with our little ones we seem to stop there a lot:rotfl:

That's surprising, all our stays we found the lobby bathrooms very clean, with our little ones we seem to stop there a lot:rotfl:
I am a bit of a germaphobe, lol. Don't want my clothes brushing the floor as I teeter on one foot stepping in and out of pants and shorts!

Hey has anyone seen the Disney RayBans anywhere? I asked at Uptown Jewelers and the CM said she didn't know anything about them, that they only have regular RayBans.

Here at CSR. Checked in yesterday. Requested several times for Cabanas, but when We were recess our room number (We had headed to HS already) and it was for Ranchos. This was our least desired area. We called and requested a room change right away and was told someone would call us right back. After a coupe hours we were ready to head back to the rl resort and checked at the front desk. Apparently they were full and after trying every thing to move us, they offered us a room change for today. SO glad we did that. We ended up with an upgrade from standard view to water view super close to the main pool and bus stop 4!

Heading to Fl. & WDW tomorrow - Food & Wine,PFTS , MNSSHP!!! After the last week I've had, I really need this at this time!

We will be leaving for our drive at 5 am tommrow only 17 hours away

Our flight leaves at 7:00 tomorrow morning. We are staying at a hotel near the airport tonight because DH hates to get up early!

My flight is at 5 pm. Breakfast with DD & SIL; then playtime and lunch with DS, DIL & GK, DH, then to airport. Night with my cousin and Mon. to the parks! DH joins me at CBR on Wed. Needing this trip!

Okay, the glow in the dark slider for my MB doesn't really seem to glow even though the CM said so. Then again he also said our room was ready and it wasn't.

We were told the the little clips were to keep the magic bands from popping off since there are some people that they were staying on correctly. There's another answer for you. Haha.

Just a FYI.... We had a fast pass + for Be our Guest for lunch on the 17th. Even though we preselected our food and everything they couldn't find our reservation in the system. They were very reluctant to honor us until I took out the printed screen shot from when I ordered. They were impressed that I printed out the paper. Said, a lot of people were "claiming" to have Fast pass + but really didn't. We got to go right in, but we still have to reorder our food. Not a big deal, but for those traveling soon, might want to print out the page that shows your order just in case.

The day for Disney is here.
So get ready to shout and cheer.
Here is hoping your trip is a blast.
May pixie dust and fun always last.
Disney is waiting for you.
Hope all your dreams come true.

~Arriving October 21~
KermitRinny- October 21- October 28 @ POFQ
scrappinannie- October 21- October 28 @ The Fountains Resort
weswife- October 21-October 23 @ AoA LM and October 23-October 27 @ OKW villas and October 27-November 2 @ BWV

Sorry I missed those that left while I was away. Didn't have time to update and check in while we were in Disney. .... Busy having too much fun. Hope everyone that left the last fees days enjoys.

Sorry I missed those that left while I was away. Didn't have time to update and check in while we were in Disney. .... Busy having too much fun. Hope everyone that left the last fees days enjoys.

Glad you had a good time!!

The day for Disney is here. So get ready to shout and cheer. Here is hoping your trip is a blast. May pixie dust and fun always last. Disney is waiting for you. Hope all your dreams come true. ~Arriving October 21~ KermitRinny- October 21- October 28 @ POFQ scrappinannie- October 21- October 28 @ The Fountains Resort weswife- October 21-October 23 @ AoA LM and October 23-October 27 @ OKW villas and October 27-November 2 @ BWV Sorry I missed those that left while I was away. Didn't have time to update and check in while we were in Disney. .... Busy having too much fun. Hope everyone that left the last fees days enjoys.

Hope you had a great trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

~Arriving October 22~
disneymom88- October 22- October 25 @ BLT
curlz2tite- October 22- October 29 @ POP
Kimberly1969- October 22- October 30 @ ASMu
AuroraRora- October 22- October 31 @ POP
Bracho- October 22- November 11 @ VWL

anjalee6 said:
Just a FYI.... We had a fast pass + for Be our Guest for lunch on the 17th. Even though we preselected our food and everything they couldn't find our reservation in the system. They were very reluctant to honor us until I took out the printed screen shot from when I ordered. They were impressed that I printed out the paper. Said, a lot of people were "claiming" to have Fast pass + but really didn't. We got to go right in, but we still have to reorder our food. Not a big deal, but for those traveling soon, might want to print out the page that shows your order just in case.

Thanks for this! I took a picture from my phone so hopefully that'll work for me too :)

~Arriving October 23~
hlizard- October 23- October 30 @ AKL and October 27- October 30 @ VGF
Frankiemack- October 23 @ ASMo and October 23-October 29 @ CSR and October 30 @ ASMo
WDWfanatic2- October 23- November 4 @ VWL and Poly (last night)

I'm here!!! :)

Sitting on the DME bus waiting to head to ASMu. Woot woot!

Our MB's worked like a charm to check in. Smooth as "buttah!"

MK tomorrow, including MNSSHP!

I'm here!!! :)

Sitting on the DME bus waiting to head to ASMu. Woot woot!

Our MB's worked like a charm to check in. Smooth as "buttah!"

MK tomorrow, including MNSSHP!

~Arriving October 24~
rlbklein- October 24- October 21 @ ASMu
disneychic33- October 24- OCtober 27 @ ?
plutoloversmom- October 24- October 27 @ POR
POLY1985- October 24- October 27 @ AKV-Jambo
jbp24318- October 24- November 1 @ VWL

Headed home in a few hours. I have a question. When did bell services stop accepting tips? DH said he tried to tip them when he picked up the bags we checked when we arrived last Saturday and they told him they aren't allowed to accept gratuities?? We are at CSR but have stayed at all the moderate resorts and this is the first we have heard if this. New policy??

Headed home in a few hours. I have a question. When did bell services stop accepting tips? DH said he tried to tip them when he picked up the bags we checked when we arrived last Saturday and they told him they aren't allowed to accept gratuities?? We are at CSR but have stayed at all the moderate resorts and this is the first we have heard if this. New policy??

Really? Wow. We have always tipped our bellhop for bringing our bags up/down. Wonder why?

On a side note, I wonder how many guests tip? I know it's not a big thing in Europe, and varies throughout the US. Here in Nevada, everyone expects a tip. And yes, if you are able to tip a C note, you do still get special service. Most places. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter