New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a lot of reservations to cancel due to debating 2 different weeks to go during SWW and the late addition of my in-laws to the trip. Now that work has settled down (tax season is finally over) I have time to try to coordinate with someone for the following. All of the following reservations are for 4 people.

Sci-Fi Galactic Breakfast

Tues, May 26 8:05
Wed, May 27 8:05
Sun, May 31 11:00
Tues, June 2 8:15
Fri, June 5 11:00

H&V Jedi Mickey w/Fantasmic

Tues, June 2 5:40 p.m.
Wed, June 3 5:45 p.m.

Chef Mickey

Mon, June 1 11:25 am

Sci-Fi Galactic Breakfast for 4 people. 8:00am on 5/24
No hurry to get rid of yet, but definitely won't be using. PM if you would like to coordinate.

CLAIMED.....and now GONE

Last edited:

I just had to cancel a H&V Jedi Mickey on May 17th at 8:45pm for 2. I ended up getting an earlier time

I have these ADRs to cancel, all 4 people:

Cali Grill Thurs 5/7 9:10pm
Artist Point Friday 5/8 8:35pm
BOG Sunday 5/10 1:30pm
LTT Sunday 5/10 4:00pm

pm if interested.

I have a Galactic Breakfast on May 23rd at 10:50 to cancel

I was able to get this from a generous Dis'er but it no longer works for us since my teens wanna do 24 hours at MK. Another great Dis'er coordinated with me for a Sunday reservation that works for us so I would like to pay it forward if someone needs the Saturday one. PM to coordinate.

If you haven't found what you're looking for, don't give up. The folks on the DIS are awesome! :disrocks:

Gone - to dis member

Last edited:
Guidelines are in the first post, this includes posting ONLY cancel notices.

All coordination is handled outside of the thread

Thank you

Folks, failure to follow the thread guidelines will result in warnings being issued. This is not a chit chat thread

And thank you to all that do manage to follow the guideline, thank you!!! I truly appreciate it!

Since I think we've got our schedule more-or-less finalized after Disney kept throwing Star Wars Weekends surprises at us and making us shift everything around, I've got a bunch of ADRs to cancel. If you'd like to coordinate, send a PM - I'll be on for a couple hours tonight, probably.

Every ADR is for a party of 3. I think that a party of 4 could likely get it (same table size), but not positive.

Friday, May 15th at 8:50pm: Jedi Mickey's Hollywood & Vine
Saturday, May 16th at 1:10pm: 50's Prime Time Cafe
Saturday, May 23rd at 1:20pm: Hollywood Brown Derby
Saturday, May 23rd at 4:45pm: Jedi Mickey's Hollywood & Vine GONE
Sunday, May 24th at 7:55pm: Jedi Mickey's Hollywood & Vine GONE
Monday, May 25th at 4:55pm: Jedi Mickey's Hollywood & Vine WITH Fantasmic

Last edited:
Will be canceling this weekend if no takers.
I have a 1900 Park Fare reservation for 4 on 5/29 at 7:35 that I am going to cancel. Please let me know if anyone is interested in coordinating? Will hold for a few days. Thanks!

I have the following reservation to cancel...please PM if interested.

May 30 - Be Our Guest @ 8:05am, Party of 6

I have a May 25, 12:05 pm lunch at Akershus for 4 that I'm going to cancel. I'm willing to coordinate. Let me know.

I have the following to cancel:

May 7th, Akershus, Lunch at 1:40pm for 3 people
May 8th, Be Our Guest, Breakfast at 9:45am for 3 people

Send me a message if you would like to coordinate a cancellation time!

UPDATE: Akershus one is gone

Last edited:
I've been seeing a Jedi Mickey H&V tonight for 5/25 at 6:40pm for 2 people. Sometimes it has Fantasmic and sometimes not, depending on when I search.

I am cancelling these ADR's TODAY or TOMORROW, if you are interested in any of them, please PM me and I will be happy to coordinate. All of them are for a party of 4.

Monday, May 4:
BOG 11:50am (CLAIMED)
Mama Melrose Fantasmic (9pm show) Package 3:40pm
Tuesday, May 5:
Rose & Crown 1:25pm
Boatwrights @ Port Orleans RS 7:40pm
Wednesday, May 6:
Rose & Crown 2:45pm
Thursday, May 7:
Sci-Fi 2:40pm
Sci-Fi 3:15pm
Mama Melrose Fantasmic (1st show) Package 2:05pm
Friday, May 8:
Crystal Palace 2:00pm

I've been seeing a Jedi Mickey H&V tonight for 5/25 at 6:40pm for 2 people. Sometimes it has Fantasmic and sometimes not, depending on when I search.
This one appears to be gone now, but just saw the same night/party at 8:55pm available, in case anyone is looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter