New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have two reservations to cancel, both for 4 people, I am willing to coordinate with someone who wants them over the next couple of days. PM me! :)

Friday, May 22 @ 12:25 pm - Hollywood & Vine- CANCELLED
Saturday, May 23 @ 10:40 am - Tusker House - CANCELLED

UPDATE: These reservations have been released!

Last edited:
Few reservations to cancel- Please PM if needed. All are for a party of 4

Sun May 17th: 7:15am Chef Mickey

Sun May 17th: 5:40pm Be our Guest- taken

Wednesday May 20th: 12:45pm Be Our Guest

Thursday May 21st: 12:20pm SciFi (not the galactic breakfast)

Friday May 22nd: 8am Tusker House

Saturday May 23rd: 1:20pm Be Our Guest

Last edited:
Going to be canceling lunch at BOG on May 6th at 11:15am for 4 people. Let me know if you want it

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN TAKEN

Last edited:
Just canceling BOG Lunch, May 4, 11:05am for 4 people. Hope someone can grab it!!

i have a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party on May 8th for 4 people is anyone is interested! Was lucky enough to get one for a day that works better! Please PM to coordinate.

GONE!

Last edited:
Please PM me to coordinate if interested in any of the following:

Chef Mickey Sunday 5/3 at 5pm for 3 people-->RELEASED
Tusker House Thursday 5/7 at 1pm for 3 people-->TAKEN
Wishes Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party Friday 5/8 for 3 people-->TAKEN
BOG Saturday 5/9 at 12pm for 3 people-->TAKEN

Last edited:
I have these ADRs to cancel, all 4 people:
Cancelling tonight. PM if interested.

Artist Point Friday 5/8 8:35pm
BOG Sunday 5/10 1:30pm
LTT Sunday 5/10 4:00pm

I've been seeing a 5/25 8:45pm Jedi Mickey H&V for 3-4 people available all day today. In case anyone's looking for one.

I have a May 4th 8:05am Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast for 3 people to cancel. If you're interested in coordinating a time to try to pick it up, PM me. Otherwise, I will be canceling Wednesday at 10:00pm EST.

I just cancelled a Grand Floridian Garden View Tea Room ADR for May 7th at 3:45 for 2. Sorry I had to drop it without coordinating

I have a Sci Fi Galactic Breakfast on Thurs May 7th for 4 people at 9:25am in case anyone needs it.

Cancelled

Last edited:
Woohoo!! I just got the reservation I've been looking for (thanks to the disboards) so canceling the following: (Please don't judge!!)
All for 4, Sunday, May 17.
1:30 pm Be Our Guest
9:30 pm Be Our Guest

Last edited:
I have a lot of cancellations to list, as I am planning a last minute trip and started the ADR search before I had a real game plan of park day, also we have a lot of people that we are meeting throughout the week, so the number of people varies. Alright, done with my feeling guilty explanations and on with the ADR's :thumbsup2:

Sunday, May 3rd
Chef Mickey's - 5:15 pm for 4
Garden Grill - 7:10 pm for 4

Monday, May 4th
'Ohana - 10:30 am for 4

Tuesday, May 5th
'Ohana - 7:30 am for 5
H&V Jedi Mickey 7:25 pm for 4

Thursday, May 7th
Garden Grill - 4:30 pm for 4
50's Prime Time - 12:05 pm for 3

PM me, and I will be happy to coordinate

Going to release BOG for 6 at 8:40 pm on May 12th. Let me know by tonight if you want to coordinate

I have a Brown Derby Fantasmic Package for 5:35 pm on 5/28 for 2 adults. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate!

I have these ADRs to cancel, all 4 people:
Artist Point Friday 5/8 8:35pm
BOG Sunday 5/10 1:30pm
LTT Sunday 5/10 4:00pm

Cancelling now

I have a lot of cancellations to list, as I am planning a last minute trip and started the ADR search before I had a real game plan of park day, also we have a lot of people that we are meeting throughout the week, so the number of people varies. Alright, done with my feeling guilty explanations and on with the ADR's :thumbsup2:

Sunday, May 3rd
Chef Mickey's - 5:15 pm for 4
Garden Grill - 7:10 pm for 4

Monday, May 4th
'Ohana - 10:30 am for 4

Tuesday, May 5th
'Ohana - 7:30 am for 5
H&V Jedi Mickey 7:25 pm for 4

Thursday, May 7th
Garden Grill - 4:30 pm for 4
50's Prime Time - 12:05 pm for 3

PM me, and I will be happy to coordinate

Canceling all of these around 10 am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter