New guidelines - May CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I still have the following if anyone is interested?

Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine - 2 DDP Entitlements
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2015
Time: 4:40 PM
For 3 people

Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine - 2 DDP Entitlements
Date: Saturday, May 23, 2015
Time: 7:25 PM
For 3 people

I have a May 2nd reservation for BOG at 8:20am for a party of 4 I'll be canceling by Thursday. PM if interested.

I have the following reservations to cancel and I would love to be able to pass on the magic:

Saturday, May 16th Party of 4
T-Rex
3pm

Thursday, May 21st Party of 4
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
4:25

Send a pm to arrange a time that works for you. Canceled on 4/26

Last edited:
I was able to find a later time, so the following is available....:)

Jedi Mickey's Star Wars Dine at Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic! 1st Show

Date: Thursday, May 28, 2015
Time: 4:25 PM
Reservation for 3

PM to coordinate. I will cancel this weekend if no one requests it.
Happy Planning!

This reservation has been cancelled as of 9:35 CST, 4/19.

I have a 1900 Park Fare reservation for 5 on 5/31/15 @ 6:30 that I need to cancel. PM to coordinate. - TAKEN

Last edited:
I forgot to post here. I cancelled an Illuminations Dessert Party reservation for 5 on May 24. It's still showing up as available if anyone is interested.

Just dropped a H&V Jedi Mickey dinner back into the system, since I picked up a later one:

5/25
4:45pm
Party of 3

Jedi Mickey, 5/28 at 8 pm for 4 people.

Be Our Guest - 12:30 and 2:25 on 5/28.

Let me know if interested. I'm not in a rush, but would like to release to a DISer.

I'm also going to have a 1900 park fare to cancel and possibly a chef mickeys - (5/25 and 5/26) but will know for sure as we get closer to Memorial Day.

Getting ready to cancel a Galactic Breakfast on May 16th at 10:40 for 3 ppl. If anyone here is interested let me know.

I have these ADRs to cancel, all 4 people:

Cali Grill Thurs 5/7 9:10pm
Artist Point Friday 5/8 8:35pm
BOG Sunday 5/10 1:30pm
LTT Sunday 5/10 4:00pm

let me know if interested.

I have a 1900 Park Fare reservation for 4 on 5/29 at 7:35 that I am going to cancel. Please let me know if anyone is interested in coordinating? Will hold for a few days. Thanks!

There is currently a res available for 3 at 9:40 on 5/4 for Star Wars Galactic Drive Inn

I just canceled a 1:05 at Tusker House on Monday May 11 for 6 people. Sorry I couldn't coordinate, I was booking something else at the same time.

cancelling a Chef Mickey's ADR, May 1st at 8:10pm. Willing to coordinate via PM before cancellation.

I have a BOG dinner reservation I need to cancel.
Thurs, 5/21 at 7pm
2 Adults

PM me if interested in coordinating.

I have a Be Our Guest reservation on May 8th, 9:45am for 3 people that I need to cancel - message me if you want to coordinate!

I have a Plaza Restaurant reservation for May 22 at 12:10 pm for 3 people that I need to cancel. Message me if you want to coordinate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!