NEW Friends & Family Discount Offer 3/19

does any one know, if the hub only has a discount listed for the regular dining plan, does that mean they aren't offering on for just the QSDP?

Question: If the reservation is in my name, does the cast member have to call to add the dining plan to my reservation or can I call and do that? I would really hate to bother my friend again if I can avoid it. He is very busy these days. LOL!

Question: If the reservation is in my name, does the cast member have to call to add the dining plan to my reservation or can I call and do that? I would really hate to bother my friend again if I can avoid it. He is very busy these days. LOL!

You can try and add it yourself with out having the CM involved. 9 times out of 10 they will add it with out having to get the CM involved.

Don't mean to encroach, but "Friends and Family" is a Verizon trademark. Disney F&F is "family and friends". Real original, eh?

So do Disney store employees not in Orlando, get a discount? Have a friend here but am not sure I'm comfortable asking. TIA

Disney store employees do not get the Friends and Family discount. They could only get you a discounted room if they were staying with you as well.

Wow. Maybe I can make a friend before my trip next year. I'm taking my three kids for the first time as a single mom and those deals are fantastic.

We could all use more friends!

If anyone is interested in befriending a family with 2 princesses (one who will be celebrating her 6th birthday while we are there), please PM me.

Can't believe I'm posting this but I was dismayed to learn that discounts aren't likely to be offered since we are there during Pop Warner week.

:flower3:

Does this work with retired CM's as wrll? Have a good friend who started at WDW when it first opened and retired from there. I used to get free tix from her when we visited (off site stays then) but have never thought to ask about room discounts!!

I tried doing a quick search for you and right now with F&F I could not get LM rooms to even come up. Only family suites come up under the discount. As of right now for July it is 40%. I would need your dates to help you more. PM me if you want me to help you out so you don't have to bug your friend. I won't book it for you since I don't know you but I can let you know if it is even worth bugging your friend about.

Can you check again for me to see if there is a better discount offered now for the suites?

Well I was lucky. I am shocked. I was trying to make a payment online and of course I couldn't and I wasn't able to do online check in. So I called to speak with a CM about getting the payment made an making a couple room requests. Well, while I am on the phone he says to me, can I put you on hold, I may be able to use some super powers and work some magic. I said sure not expecting much. He comes back and says that there was a further discount attached to my reservations and he could get me 50% off the rates. (I had started with a 40% friends and family cm discount) So by the time he was done I had saved $400 more! I booked two rooms so this is like buy one get one free! Totally psyched! I never hit a discount attached to my name/reservation!:woohoo:

Well I was lucky. I am shocked. I was trying to make a payment online and of course I couldn't and I wasn't able to do online check in. So I called to speak with a CM about getting the payment made an making a couple room requests. Well, while I am on the phone he says to me, can I put you on hold, I may be able to use some super powers and work some magic. I said sure not expecting much. He comes back and says that there was a further discount attached to my reservations and he could get me 50% off the rates. (I had started with a 40% friends and family cm discount) So by the time he was done I had saved $400 more! I booked two rooms so this is like buy one get one free! Totally psyched! I never hit a discount attached to my name/reservation!:woohoo:

What month are you going?

Wish I was friends with someone who worked for Disney. Since I live in Canada, not really an option though, lol.

Would love to be able to get a discount like this for the 16 nights we are staying in January/February.

One of my closest friends works at California Adventure and was kind enough to let me use her F&F discount for two rooms this December. Right now, we have two rooms at the All Star Sports booked at the 40% off rate for 8 nights. Each room came out to $572 total with taxes and all that, not bad at all!

If it wasn't for her discount, we would probably be staying at the Wyndam Bonnett Creek (offsite) for the first time, and I really was not ready/willing to go offsite yet! :crazy2:

This room discount, paired with the Tables in Wonderland card (I have the Premier AP) will make this a greatly discounted trip! Can't wait! party:

Can seasonal employees (collage kids) get the discount for their friends and if so is December 30th blacked out ???

Can seasonal employees (collage kids) get the discount for their friends and if so is December 30th blacked out ???

If by seasonal college kids you me College Program participants then yes. Just remember they only get 5 a year. Most likely for December 30th only the most expensive resorts will be available at this point if anything.

That is an awesome discount. I think that I'll work really hard to befriend every CM I meet on my next trip! lol :rotfl2:

Yes he was in the college program two years ago but is still in college and goes down every break and works (Winter, Summer even Spring Break and Thanksgiving.)
I was looking at just one night at the Poly in a theme park view room (over 900 bucks so a really good discount would be needed.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter