NEW Friends & Family Discount Offer 3/19

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by RomeGal, Mar 19, 2013.

1. angeleigh

angeleigh DIS Veteran

I'm not a cm but I was able to get the dining discount last July. It was even over the 4th. Didn't come out until sometime in June.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Sunlover317

Sunlover317 Earning My Ears

Fingers crossed!

4. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

She would need to check and book the initial reservation. I'd have her call the CM booking line - LM rooms are ellig for the 40% Friends and Family offer.

If they release the deeper discounts it's usually in 2ish month increments. Depending on your dates and where it falls it could be fairly close to your actual check in (but there are no fees regardless of how close you are when changing over).

5. Sunlover317

Are the LM rooms available for the 40% in July?

6. wilkeliza

wilkeliza DIS Veteran

I tried doing a quick search for you and right now with F&F I could not get LM rooms to even come up. Only family suites come up under the discount. As of right now for July it is 40%. I would need your dates to help you more. PM me if you want me to help you out so you don't have to bug your friend. I won't book it for you since I don't know you but I can let you know if it is even worth bugging your friend about.

7. Sunlover317

Thank you! I just messaged you,

8. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Saw you're working with other poster, but they are INCLUDED in the 40%... doesn't mean they'll be available though.

Good luck.

9. luvmylatte

luvmylatte Mouseketeer

Any idea what end of September looks like for F&F? My DD is starting in August and we already planned a September trip before she got the position. If we can save a few bucks that would be awesome.:cool1:

10. wilkeliza

wilkeliza DIS Veteran

They must be call in only then or not available. Sometimes I use not included but I should have just said unavailable. I know for the current 50% LM rooms are not included in that.

11. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Yeah, they're excluded with the 50% F&F, but are included with the 40%. If it's not showing up online, they're probably just isn't any availability which doesn't surprise me. I've only seen success with it booking pretty far out in this year.

To the PP - The normal F&F rate is 40% so you can count on that for September at least. Availability may be pretty limited if your daughter isn't booking until August.

12. Sunlover317

Thanks for the help. We ended up getting a cars suite for 40% off. If you all hear of the discount on the suites going to 50% or better or a dining plan discount, please keep me posted. Now thar I have my reservation number, can I call and check if the discount gets better?

13. jce2

jce2 Mouseketeer

I just booked an F&F for AoA in November with 40% discount. Seems the DP discounts are coming out in chunks. Right now they only have F&F DP discounts thru May but it looks excellent for a DP discount in November to be released sometime in the August/September time frame.

14. Minckemom

Minckemom Earning My Ears

We are going on a CM discount in October, so I called to ask about adding the dining plan. She told me to call back later in the summer that the DP discount is only out through Aug. 15th now.

15. Sunlover317

Do you know how much the discount is for dining in July?

16. Minckemom

Minckemom Earning My Ears

Probably 15%, but call the CM reservation number and they will tell you.

17. dstein12

dstein12 Earning My Ears

Any idea when the CM discount for DP Aug 16 on may be out? Anyone have a idea how much it will be? (15% or do you think it will be different?) Thank you for your help.

18. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Probably the same percentage. Usually they don't come out until much closer to the last booking. Probably the last week in July/first week August for the next wave of discounts.

However, the discounts are out through 8/17. If they don't release back to back dates (starting on the 18th) you will probably be better off sticking with the regular discount and full price DP. Anything outside the offered dates jumps to full price.

19. dstein12

dstein12 Earning My Ears

Thanks, are dates are 8/16 thru 8/23 so I think we will go with the CM room discount take the full price DM rather then wait it out, if it changes down the road so be it. Thank you for your help.

20. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

Sure thing. Still a better deal than the public offers :thumbsup2

21. ChefLaura

ChefLaura Earning My Ears

Wow! These discounts sound incredible. I need new friends.