NEW Friends & Family Discount Offer 3/19

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by RomeGal, Mar 19, 2013.

1. RomeGal

RomeGal Earning My Ears

Soooo....

In November, I booked a Cars Suite at AoA for 7 nights (5/17/13-5/25/13).
    40% off with a Cast Member Friends & Family Discount...

I thought that was a FABULOUS deal. We still had to get tickets and pay to eat, but OOP was going to be about $100 cheaper (if we ate 5 TS meals) than the dining plan. Still...

Then, today, we are at 60 days, and I'd been told by the last CM to call back at 60, 45 and 30 days out to check on dining plan discounts..

WELL - today, I was told the NEW F&F CM offer is 50% off room and 15% off the dining plan. YEEEEHAWWW. I just basically upped my costs $600 and got the dining plan added for the whole 7 nights. (The dining plan was another $890, but the extra 10% off the room balanced out another $250!) We still need tickets, but I thought I would share since this totally made my day amazing. You never know unelss you ask! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. policycobb

policycobb DIS Veteran

Good for you!! :thumbsup2

4. jmc318

jmc318 Earning My Ears

Can you please help me understand the F&F discount? I am going with my family in November of this year. My brother works for ABC television and really is unclear on what he can or can not do for me. He thinks that in order to get me a discount he needs to go the park the same time I am going to be there. Is this true? Seems strange to me.

Thanks

5. abk96

abk96 Remember the true heroes, our police, firefighters

Congratulations:banana::banana:

6. RomeGal

RomeGal Earning My Ears

I really don't know if the ABC Television thing is the same or different. I would get your brother to look it up. I know that the discounts are DIFFERENT for F&F and CM - so like if my CM friend was staying WITH us on property at the same time, it would be a bigger discount - but the friends & family just has to be booked through the employee, I think.

Good luck!

7. mouseketeermama

mouseketeermama Mouseketeer

I need a friend that works for Disney! That is fantastic!

8. NHBelle

NHBelle DIS Veteran

OMG...that is awesome.....I sooooooo need a friend who works at Disney:worship:

9. Wanna be Ariel

Wanna be Ariel DIS Veteran

Anyone that works at Disney wanna be my friend???:wave2:

10. twoplustwins

twoplustwins DIS Veteran

I was thinking the same thing! ::yes::

11. disneyfantotheend

disneyfantotheend DIS Veteran

That is excellent. It is good that Disney gives it's cast perks like that, because we all know their salary isn't always something to write home about. Congrats OP. :)

12. sjs314

sjs314 "Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and

My family CM who worked for ESPN changed jobs so Bye bye to any dscounts :sad:

13. wishicouldgomoreofte

wishicouldgomoreofte Mouseketeer

Are you the cast member or family? You were able to add the dining plan yourself? My cast member daughter made a reservation for us on 3/21 for May 12-17 at Pop and was only able to get 40% off, not 50%. She did not know how to add the dining plan. I am an AP holder, so don't need tickets. How could I call and get the 50% off rather than 40% and add the dining plan?
    Thank you for any help you can give.

14. leebee

leebee DIS Veteran

WOW! My DD19 starts the college program in August. Cannot WAIT for the discounts! Should I make reservations now and have her get her discount on them in August, or does she have to make the actual reservation?

15. dreamcruiser

dreamcruiser Mouseketeer

Ooo, this news is exciting! :banana: We are currently booked with a Friends and Family discount (trip upcoming in a month) and I am wondering if I can call reservations myself and get the change applied, or does my CM friend have to do it for me?

16. Sunlover317

Sunlover317 Earning My Ears

I have a friend (a former student of mine) who is in the Disney College program. Does this apply for her and the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA?

Just curious... I'm not beyond asking her, just wondering before I cause her to have to spend time looking it up.

17. mom2elal

mom2elal Earning My Ears

Can someone who works at Disneyland get this discount for us at Disneyworld?

18. cm8

cm8 <font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar

:lmao::rotfl: There are a few CM's on here that I'm sure would befriend you:wave2:pixiedust::goodvibes

19. Wanna be Ariel

Wanna be Ariel DIS Veteran

Okay if any CM would like to be friends PM me :thumbsup2

Know I sound really desperate for a discount :rotfl2::lmao:

20. twoplustwins

twoplustwins DIS Veteran

Well then, I'm ready to make some friends!!

21. mommy4

mommy4 DIS Veteran

I need a friend too!! Oh please!!! I'm the best of friends!:thumbsup2 And I have 5 kids who would be your friend too!!:woohoo: