New DVC Ticket Deal

Not sure why they can't get it to work.:confused3 I ordered these tickets online last month with no problem. Just followed the link on the MS webpage. They automatically linked to MDE and I even received the hard tickets in the mail. Had no problem booking FP+ for everyone.

The CM I spoke to this morning said she heard of several members who were unable to get the discount online in recent days so something is glitchy (since late last week). I've tried to order online also and it's not working for me.

One CM I spoke to yesterday even had a supervisor walk her through a "work around" and that didn't allow the purchase either. I give the CM's credit - they've all been trying, the ticketing system just isn't cooperating!

The CM I spoke to this morning said she heard of several members who were unable to get the discount online in recent days so something is glitchy (since late last week). I've tried to order online also and it's not working for me.

One CM I spoke to yesterday even had a supervisor walk her through a "work around" and that didn't allow the purchase either. I give the CM's credit - they've all been trying, the ticketing system just isn't cooperating!

Glitchy? Imagine that!;)

I hope they get it worked out for you soon. Planning a Disney vacation used to be so easy.........

I scanned the thread but haven't read every post on the 19 pages... Has anyone upgraded the discount tickets to an AP yet? What was the amount due when you upgraded?

We are going in March and planning to buy these tickets. We may upgrade to AP in March if it's beneficial. Our son won't need a ticket in March but will in October when we go back. Trying to decide if we want our APs to be on different schedules or just use these discount tickets to bridge the gap to October.

Thanks!

I scanned the thread but haven't read every post on the 19 pages... Has anyone upgraded the discount tickets to an AP yet? What was the amount due when you upgraded? We are going in March and planning to buy these tickets. We may upgrade to AP in March if it's beneficial. Our son won't need a ticket in March but will in October when we go back. Trying to decide if we want our APs to be on different schedules or just use these discount tickets to bridge the gap to October. Thanks!
You'll get what you paid for them applied to your AP purchase.

You'll get what you paid for them applied to your AP purchase.

In order to get the DVC 4 day promo "APPLIED", do you have to make the purchase within a certain amount of days of first use of the DVC ticket, say 14 days or something like that?????

Also, isn't an AP something like $465? Anyone know exactly how much WITH TAX???:confused3

TIA!::)

The DVC annual pass is $485, while the special 4-day ticket is $199. So, that's $286+tax at 6.5%, or $304.59 total. Normal upgrade rules apply; basically the ticket must be valid at the time of the upgrade. You don't have to use it first.

The DVC annual pass is $485, while the special 4-day ticket is $199. So, that's $286+tax at 6.5%, or $304.59 total. Normal upgrade rules apply; basically the ticket must be valid at the time of the upgrade. You don't have to use it first.

Just to clarify the definition of "ticket must be valid at time of upgrade"..must I "upgrade" by the 4th day of the park ticket since at the end of the fourth day, the ticket is no longer valid? :confused3:confused3
Then the AP is good for the next ONE YEAR from date of purchase of upgrade???

Thanks so much!:goodvibes

Just to clarify the definition of "ticket must be valid at time of upgrade"..must I "upgrade" by the 4th day of the park ticket since at the end of the fourth day, the ticket is no longer valid? :confused3:confused3 Then the AP is good for the next ONE YEAR from date of purchase of upgrade??? Thanks so much!:goodvibes
You can upgrade on the day of your fourth use, but you can't upgrade the next day. The ticket must still be valid, which it is until midnight. The annual pass is supposed to be valid for one year from the first use of the original ticket. Some people have reported that their annual passes were not backdated, but that's a mistake; policy is from first use.

You can upgrade on the day of your fourth use, but you can't upgrade the next day. The ticket must still be valid, which it is until midnight. The annual pass is supposed to be valid for one year from the first use of the original ticket. Some people have reported that their annual passes were not backdated, but that's a mistake; policy is from first use.

NOW just have to see if a second trip is realistic!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter