New and Improved Introduce Yourself and Post a pic thread!

Hi all, I'm Matt, 34 from the uk. My partner Steve 42 and I have been together 16 years and had our civil partnership 5 years ago. I work as a night shift manager in retail and Steve is a magician.
We've been to Disneyworld every year for the past five years, this year we've decided for a change and will be going snowboarding in Andorra.
Favourite disney park would be Epcot, especially when the drink and food festival is on!
Don't think I've ever watched a disney film that I haven't enjoyed in some way but my fave would probably be the lion king.
Once I hit the required number of posts I'll put up a photo of the two of us.

Hi, I'm Mike and my partner is Steve. We live in Sulphur Springs, Texas; we have been together for 8 years and have been making trips to Disney at least once a year since 2008. We bought into the Vacation Club in 2009 and have not regretted it at all. I just turned 51 and Steve will turn 33 this fall. My favorite Disney movie is Lion King, followed by Beauty and the Beast. Favorite Princess is Belle. Out next trip is coming up shortly, we will be on Disney Property starting on Friday the 13th in September. :cool1:

photo.php

This is my bf Daniel and I. I'm taking him on his first cruise on the Magic in October and then for a couple days in WDW.

He's not a huge Disney fan, but tolerates it enough to humor me. He has relegated my Disney stuff to the second (smaller) guestroom and taken the larger for his personal closet.

His favorite character is Ariel and movie is The Little Mermaid. He doesn't have a favorite park, as he's only been to MK for one afternoon in his teens.

He says he is a cross between Gaston and Party-saurus Rex.

Hello everyone!!! So glad to "meet" you all! :banana: My name is Cristina and my partners name is Alex! I am 25, she is 28 and we have been together for a little over 5 years. We were born and raised near Boston and now reside in a town called Weymouth, (about 15 miles away from the city center). We would love to meet others that live around the area? I am a huge huge Disney fan and FINALLY converted my girlfriend into an ALMOST bigger fan than I. We are going on our second trip this October 15th-22nd, staying at the CBR. Anyone else going around then? I am trying to insert a picture hopefully it works!

My name is Mike, I had passes a few years ago an renewed them last month. My boyfriend is going for his first Disney trip since high school next week.

We live near Tampa, so only a few hours away. Plan to go as many times as possible this year.

He is not a big Disney fan as me, but we are both big guys, and he is excited about the fact that Disney understands that( we both have had problems getting on rides at other theme parks)

It would be too hard to pick my favorite Disney movie or character.

Hello wayne and peter here from uk coming november 13th staying port orleans riverside. Cant post a pic but will when wifi installed in two weeks x

Hey there all, I am Angie (42) and my partner of 22 years Eva (52) and I are huge disney nuts and just bought into DVC on our last trip in Dec 2012, and are going back during food and wine Oct 21-26 and staying at Boardwalk Villas. Would love to meet up with other Dis-fanatics for dinner or drinks or whatever!

I guess I should finally introduce myself. My name is Jerry. I've been on and off these boards since 2001. I am 46 years old, and a recovered Disneyholic. I've spent most of my life in the San Francisco Bay Area (where I live today). But I've also lived in Phoenix, AZ and Aurora, CO. This September, my partner and I will celebrate 13 years together. We plan to move to Hawaii in 2014. I'll be returning to Walt Disney World for my 4th solo trip at the end of August.

Favorite Disney Park: Disneyland (of course)
Favorite Disney Movie: Hunchback of Notre Dame
Favorite Character: Sorcerer Mickey
Favorite Prince: Aladdin (duh)
Username Definition: A combination of my favorite Disney nighttime spectaculars. (But now I need to add WoC)

I am the "Ultimate Disney Tour Guide" according to my partner's family. The picture below was taken during our vist to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago.

Hi my name Chris and I am 47 years old and my partner is Patrick 57 years old. We live in New Jersey.

We are celebrating our 21st anniversary this Aug. We go to WDW every year and are DVC owners. We will be at WDW Aug 23-Sep 2

Hi my name Chris and I am 47 years old and my partner is Patrick 57 years old. We live in New Jersey.

We are celebrating our 21st anniversary this Aug. We go to WDW every year and are DVC owners. We will be at WDW Aug 23-Sep 2

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi everyone! Craig here..huge Disney nerd! Worked at Epcot and now work at the Disney Store here in Calgary, Alberta (CANADA)! 23 years old and am going to the D23 expo this year and am super excited for it!!

Will post picture when I figure out how :)

Hey everyone! Curtis (40) here and my DH Lucas (28). I'm the big Disney freak, but Lucas is catching up quickly! I brought him to his very first trip to WDW this past May (after his first DCL cruise in December!). It was actually him who suggested we have our wedding at Disney so we are in January! Very excited!!!:banana::bride: We had the legal ceremony here in DC a few weeks ago so we are legally married now :cool1: We are headed back to WDW next month after we visit my parents too :yay: Can't get enough of the Mouse!:earboy2: Our favorite characters are Chip and Dale (we refer to them as The Boys, hehe). Anyway, just rambling now :laughing:

This is us on the cruise! I'm on the right and Lucas is on the left.

Untitled

Hey everyone. Toby here. 31 and living in Atlanta. Huge Disney Geek (and former CPer with Epcot Science). Still single and searching for my Disney Prince (maybe a few of us should form a club. haha). Excited for a quick solo trip over Labor Day - and otherwise getting use of the Annual Pass I (finally) bought in June. :wave2:

P_P.jpg

Not new to the boards, but I visit less frequently these days. I posted on the original intro thread, but figured I would reintroduce us here. David (37) and I, Chris (37), have been together for 10 years. We were both born and raised in Virginia, but after finishing my PhD, I uprooted us to follow a great career opportunity. We only moved 3.5-6 hours away (depending on traffic) and now reside in Annapolis, Maryland. We've been here 2 years and this past weekend I found another box in the closet that I needed to unpack.

Anyway, David is the Disney nut, but he pulled me into it with little effort. I had only been to WDW once prior to meeting him. Now, we are DVC members and at one point were going twice each year. We haven't been in 2 years, but I wasn't going to let DVC points expire, so we are heading back this Saturday to the Bay Lake Towers for a much needed and deserved vacation!

I know we have tons of more recent pics of us together, but they are saved on the computers at home. However, I found a pic of us at Epcot from several years ago and we look pretty much the same, just add a few lbs and specks of grey hair. David (left), me (right)

6248_117962430913_718930_n.jpg

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Name: Sigit
Favorite Disney character: Stitch (I collect Stitch pins only, wishing to have a Stitch playsets for Disney Infinity, watched all Lilo and Stitch tv show, etc)
Favorite Disney movie: Lilo and Stitch
Favorite WDW ride: Expedition Everest
Favorite WDW hotel: Saratoga Springs
Favorite WDW park: DHS
Favorite Disneyland ride: California Screaming
Favorite Disneyland park: DCA
AP holder: Yes
DVC member: Yes
Visited Disney World: lost count
Visited Disneyland: 3
WDW hotels previous stay: ASM, POFR, AKLKV, SS, CB, some others that I don't remember
WDW tours taken: Backstage Magic and Backstage Safari
Disney Cruise: 0
Play SOTMK: Yes. Missing this year MNSSHP card.
Play Disney Infinity: Yes. Have a complete set.

Hi I'm Mike. My DP, Nate, and I live in Harrisburg, PA.

My user name is Mickey+kyaraben. Kyaraben are character bento box meals. Basically I shape my lunch to look like Mickey (see avatar). I was inspired by the cute food at Toyko Disney and Hong Kong Disneyland.

Favorite Disney park: Tokyo DisneySEA
Favorite Disney movie: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Favorite Disney princess: Tiana
Favorite Disney prince: Phillip

Me @ Tokyo DisneySEA

DP Nate outside The Tiki Room @ TDL

Hey Guys.

Name is Jay and I live in boston. I am 27 but a HUGE Disney fan and love going to WDW when I can. Proud DVC member with my family. Always enjoy family trips but I am at the point where I would like to take trips with friends or a significant other who are also fans.

Would love to meet other gay disney fans and hopefully make friends who can potentially become travel buds to visit the mouse. Here's to new friends who enjoy the magic just as much as I do

Hey Jay! I'm also Jay and in a suburb, just wanted to say hi to a fellow MA person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter