New ‘Free Dining’ bounceback offer now available at Walt Disney World resorts

Post one says Aug 1 to Oct 31. Maybe I'm misunderstanding?

Not sure where the OP got their info, but here's a shot of the actual BB offer that's in the rooms now. It clearly states it must be booked "on or before 9/30/16").

image-jpeg.185381

Not sure where the OP got their info, but here's a shot of the actual BB offer that's in the rooms now. It clearly states it must be booked "on or before 9/30/16").

image-jpeg.185381
Plus that says 6 night stay and we are only there 5. Oh well, we will see if the op comes back and clarifies his information.
Thank you for the help. :flower3:

The brochure always lists 6 nights as an example. We've booked a bb for 3 nights in the past.
That's good information. I would never have called just because it says 6 nights. Wonder how many others are like me and don't know that.
I will say thanks to you as well. :)

That's good information. I would never have called just because it says 6 nights. Wonder how many others are like me and don't know that.
I will say thanks to you as well. :)
It is misleading. You can also book up to 14 nights with 10 day tickets.

Okay, so just to clarify, I just called the number for the BB offer and asked a few questions. The information posted in post #1 is pretty much correct. The BB booking is from August 1 through Oct 31, 2016. I would think the BB that is pictured may have been from an earlier stay and that the offer has been updated. The resorts listed as being excluded is correct. The dates for the offer are
May 3 - June 6
June 30 - July 5
Aug 11 - Sept 9
Dec 8 - Dec 20
Not really a ton of dates but I suppose that could change. I forgot to ask about the number of days and what ticket purchase needs to be made but I would think it would be the same. If anyone else does call please let us know.

Okay, so just to clarify, I just called the number for the BB offer and asked a few questions. The information posted in post #1 is pretty much correct. The BB booking is from August 1 through Oct 31, 2016. I would think the BB that is pictured may have been from an earlier stay and that the offer has been updated. The resorts listed as being excluded is correct. The dates for the offer are
May 3 - June 6
June 30 - July 5
Aug 11 - Sept 9
Dec 8 - Dec 20
Not really a ton of dates but I suppose that could change. I forgot to ask about the number of days and what ticket purchase needs to be made but I would think it would be the same. If anyone else does call please let us know.

I would be shocked if all the dates between May 3 - June 6 are included. I do believe it's May 30 - June 6 despite what a phone cm says.

I would be shocked if all the dates between May 3 - June 6 are included. I do believe it's May 30 - June 6 despite what a phone cm says.
I very well could have heard him wrong. May 3rd and May 30th sound similar when your busy writing. I certainly would not bet my next pay check on it. Getting those dates was secondary, my real interest was in the booking dates and was happy to hear October 31st.
So, take May 3rd with a grain of salt. Could be right, could very well be wrong. :upsidedow

Please excuse my ignorance, but when it says "excluded resorts", does that mean you can't book at those resorts for the new trip, or that if you are currently staying at one of those resorts, you won't be offered the bounce back special?
We are staying at All Star Movies at the end of the month - will I get a flyer for this bounce back offer? o_O

Please excuse my ignorance, but when it says "excluded resorts", does that mean you can't book at those resorts for the new trip, or that if you are currently staying at one of those resorts, you won't be offered the bounce back special?
We are staying at All Star Movies at the end of the month - will I get a flyer for this bounce back offer? o_O

it means you can not book the BB for next year at any "excluded" resorts. does not matter that the resort you will be staying at this year is on the excluded list.
sometimes there is no BB flyer in a room, just call and book it even it no flyer.

it means you can not book the BB for next year at any "excluded" resorts. does not matter that the resort you will be staying at this year is on the excluded list.
sometimes there is no BB flyer in a room, just call and book it even it no flyer.

Thank you!

Just need clarification: Is BB offered throughout the year or only during certain time of the year?? The current BB with FD is offered between August 1-Sept 30th. What happen to those who travelled at a different time frame??

Just need clarification: Is BB offered throughout the year or only during certain time of the year?? The current BB with FD is offered between August 1-Sept 30th. What happen to those who travelled at a different time frame??
The room only discount bounceback offer is available to resort guests the rest of the year. The free dining BB just has a limited availability, which I think is through October 31st this year.

BB is offered to resort guests throughout the year, but for dates of Disney's choosing. Sometimes it's free dining and other times it's a room discount.

Does anyone know what the upcharge is per day if you choose to stay at a value resort but want the Standard Dining Plan? I assume that will work for the bounce back deal, and I'm just trying to figure out what our options are.

Does anyone know what the upcharge is per day if you choose to stay at a value resort but want the Standard Dining Plan? I assume that will work for the bounce back deal, and I'm just trying to figure out what our options are.

You have to pay the difference in the QS plan and the TS plan. Works out to $20.99 per person, per night for 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter