Nelson and Jenn's wonderful journey...

I am having alot of trouble with photobucket... :mad:

I cannot get the 3 pics from the baptism ceremony to upload...

But I have a couple from her party...

20101017095.jpg

This is what she thought of her cake and party!

20101017121.jpg

20101017191.jpg

Ah-Ha! I got one from the ceremony to upload... Doesn't do the ceremony justice... It is beautiful... There is even a part that reminds me of the Lion King...

Baptism.jpg

We didn't have much time that day to get pictures of her in her custom gown, so we got her redressed a week later and took some pics...

Amalia151.jpg

Amalia134.jpg

Amalia135.jpg

The sneakers she wore under that dress!

Amalia209.jpg

OK, that is going to have to be all for today. I have been up since 7am yesterday and am still at work... I am having childcare issues... MY grandma has been sick the last two days so I have not been able to come to work... I came in at 330 yesterday afternoon and am still here - its 420am... LOL...

I need to finish up some stuff before i go home, amalia will be awake around 7... and I think Nelson will pass out if I am not home before then...

Christmas pictures and pictures with santa will be next... Maybe thursday (haha, later today) but most likely next week....

Jenn she is the most beautiful, precious little angel! I'm so thrilled for you. And I can't believe the head of hair! I'm so jealous. My daughter was bald until about 2-1/2 years old. :laughing: And you have the most wonderful pictures of her. If you haven't given it any thought yet, start creating photo albums now. The amount of pictures tends to get out of control pretty quickly, although by your 3k count, you've figured that out already. ;) Can't wait until you are able to share more photos!

Jenn,
Thanks for sharing. She is an absolutely beautiful baby! I can tell she has a nice disposition from the beautiful smile. What a fantastic gift! I can also tell you are already enjoying having a daughter! They are the BEST! So happy for you!

Then we have the inevitable -
"MOM, you're ruining my life!!!
* door slam - stomp stomp stomp*
AKA - the tween years. :flower3:

Can we fast forward 17 years? Talk to me then!

I pitty the first boy to ring Nelson's door bell! :rotfl2:

It's not dad we have to worry about, it Grandpa. He is the one that carries a gun for a living! :scared1:

Then we have the inevitable -
"MOM, you're ruining my life!!!
* door slam - stomp stomp stomp*
AKA - the tween years. :flower3:

You promised she wouldn't have any of your traits! :headache:

Jenn - she is beautiful!!! She looks absolutely perfect and I love her hair! Thanks for posting pictures here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter