Nelson and Jenn's wonderful journey...

oh this is wonderful news!!! A baby!!!! I can't wait to see her, congrats to Jenn and Nelson!
:yay:

Cutie patootie for sure! :thumbsup2
Good breeders!
Good breeders!

This is fantastic news!!!! Congratulations Jenn and Nelson!!! :cheer2:

Can't wait to see pictures of the little princess princess:

Okay, I'll admit that I'm jealous of everyone who's seen pictures, but, I agree that they should get the privilege of doing the posting themselves.

Congratulations! I'm incredibly thrilled for you! :yay::cheer2::yay:

I cried too.

I have to say I am honored to have shared in this amazing journey.

Congratulations Mama and Papa

So happy for them both. It's been a long and tough journey, but it's all paid off. :)

She's such a cutie.

She is one beautiful little girl, isn't she?! :worship: Congratulations to Mama, and Dad! Welcome to the world little one!!! princess:

Congruatulations! Your dearest wish has finally come true! :lovestruc

Jenn - I am so happy for you and Nelson! :hug: I can't wait to see pictures of her! You know, I'm sure it's been a long rode for you but it just doesn't seem like it was that long ago that you were going to doctors and dealing with all the treatments. And now she's here!!! Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey with us ... and now the real fun begins.

Congratulations! I know you must be over the moon excited to have that little bundle of joy finally out in the open where you can snuggle with her and spoil her rotten. I am very happy for you both.

Whatever happened to Jenn? I was going through old threads and noticed she never came back!

She's got her hands full with a baby! :laughing:

Honestly, they're doing well. I get facebook updates very frequently. They're over the moon with hapiness and the baby is adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter