Nelson and Jenn's wonderful journey...

She's got her hands full with a baby! :laughing:

Honestly, they're doing well. I get facebook updates very frequently. They're over the moon with hapiness and the baby is adorable.

VERY Adorable!

She's got her hands full with a baby! :laughing:

Honestly, they're doing well. I get facebook updates very frequently. They're over the moon with hapiness and the baby is adorable.

Thanks for posting this. I have been wondering too and really hoping she was just busy and that there was nothing wrong.

Letting us know all is well with Jenn and her little darling was nice but taunting those of us not in on the fashion show is just plain mean! HURUUUMPPPHHH!

Yeah? And?

What ever gave you the impression that we'd be NICE people?

:rotfl:

Well--normally you are anything but:lmao: I jsut htought you might want to be on Santa's good side this time of year. 'Tis the season and all of that:santa:

If it is okay with Jenn--can you at least enlighten us to what those initials stand for?????
And do PRETTY PLEASE tell her Haley from the DIS says hello:goodvibes

Here I Am!

First, let me apologize for not being around. It has been a crazy couple months. Things have not slowed down at all but I have been feeling so guilty about not updating this! :rolleyes1

A huge thank you to Rob and those who gave updates along the way! :worship:

Pictures are uploading to photobucket as I type! princess:

I see my last login was 6/29. That sounds about right because a couple days after that I was pulled out of work (and work is where I do all my best screwing around) by my Dr. My BP was creeping and I was getting too large to drive! They Dr's office gave me a part time job though: 2 Ultrasounds, 2 Non-Stress Tests, and 1 appt. every week!:headache:

The month of July sucked. I couldn't do much of anything except sit on the couch. Sounds fun until you have to do it. Everything hurt. But you don't want to hear about that... You want the good stuff... Pictures!

I was scheduled for a c-section on 8/3 at 7:30 in the morning.

I had a large amount of amniotic fluid and the baby was floating high and showing NO signs of dropping. I was not dilating at all either. There was also some concern that the baby might be large due to the gestational diabetes (even though the US was showing a 7-8 pounder) and I had kept the GD under control, with the help of insulin.

IMG_1577.jpg

I walked into the OR at 7:58 a.m

And at 8:33 was the proud mother of a baby girl, Amalia Lorraine Rego! princess:

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

She weighed 7lb, 8oz and was 19.5 inches long! The surgery was blessedly uneventful and I was in recovery by 9:30!

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

Amalia is 4 months old and there are well over 3000, yes thousand, pictures of her....

Some highlights have been the Pumpkin shoot... Yes, I shoved my daughter in a pumpkin, a real pumpkin that I carved out! ;)

Amalia020.jpg

Oh Jenn she is absolutely precious:goodvibes
I am sitting here crying looking at these (and i should be packing:rolleyes1).
What a joy--and now you have had her for 4 1/2 months and watched her grow and change (and model all that clothing).

Halloween was fun! Can you believe I didn't dress her in Disney? :scared1:

33571_1558726601505_1035463173_31576108_4503544_n.jpg

hallow008.jpg

I couldn't resist the lady bug costume and it was less than 1/2 the price of a disney princess one! Next year!

The lady bug is adorable--and more unique than the Disney Princess cotumes all the other baby girls are wearing.
Sillly me, I thought the pumpkin was for Halloween:rotfl2:--that it too cute, and will be GREAT when she graduates and you need fun photos for a party.

We baptized her in mid-October. Her baptism gown was made out of my wedding dress. We took these picture for the baptism invite:

Amalia075.jpg

Amalia126.jpg

Glad I'm not the only one! popcorn::

Every set is better than the last, aren't they? I am glad I am not the only one too. I really do HAVE to go and finish 30 thousand odd things today before we lave tomorrow and I will have to tear myself away soon and it is NOT FAIR! I will probably be back at 2 am or some such crazy hour making sure I see every picture before I turn in tonight.

More baptism pictures:

The baptism party cake... It cost $435 and was worth every penny! :thumbsup2

20101017018.jpg

20101017016.jpg

20101017017.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter