need REALLY BUDGET stocking stuffers for 32 stockings.....

A staple stocking stuffer in DH's family is a toothbrush. I found Crest ones at Dollar Tree. Everyone always needs a new toothbrush...or they should! :rotfl:

Ornaments? They should be on sale somewhere by now. Buy a big container, make sure to remove the hooks.

I don't think anyone has suggested this yet. Bubbles, I love them you can get a box of 24 for around $5 at Target or a party store you could even tie little ribbon around them, they are the size you sometimes see at weddings or showers. Big bag of fancy Ghiredelli or Lindt chocolates, 1 per stocking The Lindt ones are round and look kinda like Christmas ornaments. I saw box of the small candy canes box of 50 I think at CVS yesterday. And as always The Dollar Store is your friend. You could get a big bag of dumdums or tootsie pops ( the small ones)

Not sure if you've finished shopping..but Party City has a LOT of stuff 50% off (I got for the kids bags for their classmates).

Good Luck!
Donna in NC :)

I would anything in package form that is wrapped individually. I like the idea of the tea. You can buy a roll of the crinkle ribbon and put three tea bags together and tie it up with the ribbon. I also like the ot chocolate idea. If you have a Sam's or Costco you can get a huge box normally under $6. I would buy the tissues and split them. You can buy a package of small candy canes for a couple of dollars and have enough for everyone. Also try the dollar tree you can buy a package of emory boards for a dollar. You can do this with a budget but it still is going to cost you a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter