Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello M.I.C.K.E.Y !

I'm new for this forum, I saw you design a SKYLANDERS Birthday invitation, I really love it and my son if SKYLANDERS fan and he will turn 7 in 2 weeks, would you please design SKYLANDERS invitation ... for my son. His name is TOBY and 7th years old. I'm very appreciate.

Linh.

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here is Toby's invite...

toby_skylandersinvite.jpg

Thank You so much! Your a life saver!! My son is going to be so happy! Such a blessing. Very much appreciated!!!! :)

Hi! I'm amazed by the designs you've created. My son's birthday is this weekend and he LLOOOOOVVVEEEs Skylanders. Is it possible to have the circle with his name on it? If possible, his name is Thomas.
Thanks,
MJ.

Hello! I too have been searching the stores for skylander's items and have not been able to come up with anything. If at all possible I would love to have any of the previous items for my son. The circle, the invitation, the lanyard whichever I can print as I am going to print off a few extras to try to "decorate" a little around the kitchen.
Thank you in advance. I just have no idea how to put anything like this together on my own!!
His name is Cooper and he is turning 5!
Thank you,
Rebecca
mom of 6 girls and one little boy who loves Skylanders!

OOhh maybe the circles with names in them?

Cooper
Cody
Shane
Aiden
Aiden (again)
Gary
Ben
Quint
Andrew
Jackson

If it isn't too difficult add in the sisters
Emily
Cassie
Zoe
Abby
Ellie
Kayla
Taylor

Thank you so much!
Rebecca

Hi! I'm amazed by the designs you've created. My son's birthday is this weekend and he LLOOOOOVVVEEEs Skylanders. Is it possible to have the circle with his name on it? If possible, his name is Thomas.
Thanks,
MJ.

Welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. Here is Thomas' design...

thomas_skylandersround.jpg

Hello! I too have been searching the stores for skylander's items and have not been able to come up with anything. If at all possible I would love to have any of the previous items for my son. The circle, the invitation, the lanyard whichever I can print as I am going to print off a few extras to try to "decorate" a little around the kitchen.
Thank you in advance. I just have no idea how to put anything like this together on my own!!
His name is Cooper and he is turning 5!
Thank you,
Rebecca
mom of 6 girls and one little boy who loves Skylanders!

Welcome to the DIS!!!

Here are Cooper's... I will be back in the next day or so with the other names your requested.

cooper_skylanderinvite.jpg

cooper_skylanderslanyard.jpg

cooper_skylandersround.jpg

Amy,
Thank you soooooooo much! This is wonderful! you are really talented!!!
He will be so excited to see these!!!
Rebecca

Thank you so so so much :woohoo: . My son will be so happy! And thanks to you because I asked for this with short notice!
MJ.

This is so great. Thank you so so much!! Would it be ok to ask for the round design too? If not that totally ok, you've already done so much. Again thank u :)

OOhh maybe the circles with names in them?

Cooper
Cody
Shane
Aiden
Aiden (again)
Gary
Ben
Quint
Andrew
Jackson

If it isn't too difficult add in the sisters
Emily
Cassie
Zoe
Abby
Ellie
Kayla
Taylor

Thank you so much!
Rebecca

Here are your designs... For Aiden's, simply print the design twice, no need to post it twice.

aiden_skylandersround.jpg

cody_skylandersround.jpg

shane_skylandersround.jpg

ben_skylandersround.jpg

gary_skylandersround.jpg

quint_skylandersround.jpg

abby_skylandersround.jpg

ellie_skylandersround.jpg

kayla_skylandersround.jpg

cassie_skylandersround.jpg

emily_skylandersround.jpg

zoe_skylandersround.jpg

andrew_skylandersround.jpg

taylor_skylandersround.jpg

jackson_skylandersround.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter