Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina_la

Ready to go back to the World
Need help for a 7 yo Skylander birthday party! Anyone have any cute designs for invites? Also getting lanyards and need something for inside those. His name is Drew but any generic Skylanders design will work! THANK YOU!!

Here are some that I have done. I could easily make a coordinating invite or lanyard card as well. Let me know which ones you like and what kind of text you would like included, child's name, age, etc... The ones without any names, you are more than welcome to use "as is" if you would not like them personalized.

bryce_skylanders_round_zpse388b5e3.jpg

skylanders_round.jpg

skylanders.jpg

bagtopper_skylanders.jpg

candybar_skylanders.jpg

Can I get the Skylander's circle you did with the following boys names?
Ethan
Nathaniel
Noah
Brandon
Joseph
William

Thanks so much. Have a very blessed New Year! Keep those transfers coming!!!

Stacey

M I C K E Y Those are perfect! Could you do a lanyard tag (I ordered some skylanders lanyards on Amazon the other day) and could you personalize an invite. Thank you so much! I haven't been on in awhile but I knew some of the talented people on here would help! Thanks again :cool1:

Can I get the Skylander's circle you did with the following boys names?
Ethan
Nathaniel
Noah
Brandon
Joseph
William

Thanks so much. Have a very blessed New Year! Keep those transfers coming!!!

Stacey

Here are the boys' designs... I am so glad you are loving the transfers! Have a great and safe New Year!

brandon_skylanders_round.jpg

ethan_skylanders_round.jpg

joseph_skylanders_round.jpg

nathaniel_skylanders_round.jpg

noah_skylanders_round.jpg

william_skylanders_round.jpg

M I C K E Y Those are perfect! Could you do a lanyard tag (I ordered some skylanders lanyards on Amazon the other day) and could you personalize an invite. Thank you so much! I haven't been on in awhile but I knew some of the talented people on here would help! Thanks again :cool1:

Here are both the lanyard and invite. If you would like any changes or would like me to customize the invite, let me know. The lanyard is sized to be 4x6. And the invite is sized to be 5x7.

lanyard_skylanders.jpg

skylanders_invite.jpg

Those turned out solo cute! I'm going to have one thrilled little boy! Thank you :cool1: I think I've gotten some designs from you before and they are always awesome. Thanks again :love:

Those turned out solo cute! I'm going to have one thrilled little boy! Thank you :cool1: I think I've gotten some designs from you before and they are always awesome. Thanks again :love:

You are very welcome! Enjoy!

Can I get the Skylander's circle you did with the name Xavier also the one that said happy bithday square but with the #7 so happy 7th birthday and the layard with the name Xavier?

Hi there! I'm absolutely loving the designs you've created.

Is it possible to get the invitation with Michael and 5 ?

(I'm sending this reply as my 2 little guys are playing Skylander with their newest characters....these invitations will make his so excited for his upcoming birthday party!!)

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Please let me know if there's anything you need from me.

Best,
Amy

Hi there! I'm absolutely loving the designs you've created.

Is it possible to get the invitation with Michael and 5 ?

(I'm sending this reply as my 2 little guys are playing Skylander with their newest characters....these invitations will make his so excited for his upcoming birthday party!!)

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Please let me know if there's anything you need from me.

Best,
Amy

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here is Michael's invite...

michael_skylandersinvite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter